Get Rich, Thai Style

This section is for general money matters, finance and investing.
parrot
udonmap.com

Get Rich, Thai Style

Post by parrot » July 31, 2014, 6:27 pm

If you've been wondering what all those posters around town are....featuring DooKee, the comedian, waving wads of 1000 Baht notes at you......There's a free show on offer with a variety of movie stars.....and asset management 'experts' from Kasikorn Asset Management at Central Plaza on 2 Aug.
If comedy mixed with finance mixed with popular TV stars isn't you're idea of a good time, it might be a good idea to avoid Central on the 2nd....because there'll probably be a gazillion people there to see the show.
DooKee does remind me of the Zuni doll from Trilogy of Terror......not the sort of face I'd want hawking a finance show.
Attachments
Capture.JPG
detail_MeetTheExpert7_th.jpg
zombie_doll_.jpg
zombie_doll_.jpg (6.47 KiB) Viewed 1349 times

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Get Rich, Thai Style

Post by semperfiguy » July 31, 2014, 7:54 pm

Sometimes I wonder if Thai style sales and marketing techniques actually work to increase sales, or they're just repeating the same stuff over and over again and expecting different results. That's the definition of "insanity" by the way. The owner of Landmark Plaza recently held a big concert on the ground floor, and my stepson who works at Banana Computer said the noise was so intense that all the shoppers vacated the building and he made no sales that day. A few years back Save Mart on the Ring Road cranked up their boom box speakers so loud for their promo that I couldn't bear to approach the front door so I got back in my car and left. And lastly, I wonder how many people have rushed to get into the sales office at the new high rise condo across from McDonald's UD Town because they were drawn in by those big green plastic balloon stick men perched outside on the sidewalk twisting and wreathing with the air being pumped up their arse. It all smacks of children making marketing decisions instead of professionals who are following the research into what attracts people to investigate a product/promotion and what affects their buying decisions. I'm sure the comedian and the movie stars in Central Plaza will draw a crowd, but will it really be the crowd they're looking for who are prepared and qualified to sign up to make investments with Kasikorn Bank. I seriously doubt it!
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

Jing Jing
udonmap.com

Get Rich, Thai Style

Post by Jing Jing » July 31, 2014, 9:04 pm

Also the traffic on all the roads leading to CP will be tied up. Stay home or leave town before hand!

merchant seaman
udonmap.com

Get Rich, Thai Style

Post by merchant seaman » August 1, 2014, 6:14 am

Best get there early if you want to get up close.
No man has a good enough memory to be a succesful liar.

pomps
udonmap.com

Get Rich, Thai Style

Post by pomps » August 1, 2014, 7:18 am

And do not forget to carry your passport in case you do purchase anything from Kasikorn asset management :wave:

Return to “Money, Finance & Investing”