Looking for value rental efficiency or 1BR in quiet location

Get advice on hotels, guest houses, rentals and house sales in Udon Thani.
Dhamma
udonmap.com

Post by Dhamma » August 9, 2014, 1:20 pm

Hi all,

I am looking for a quiet, value apartment to rent for six months for 5000-6000 baht and can pay upfront, beginning early September--proximity to a park or trees would be wonderful. Any leads or suggestions for areas of town to look in would be greatly appreciated, as I am new to Udon Thani. Thank you!

marjamlew
udonmap.com

Post by marjamlew » August 9, 2014, 5:26 pm

Maybe have a look at the thread: Nong Sim apartment for rent.
I think that there are a few options around Nong Sim Park
Watch Me!!

papaguido
udonmap.com

Post by papaguido » August 9, 2014, 6:07 pm

I wouldn't consider Nong Sim a quite location, not with Don Bosco nearby...
Polleke wrote:Does anybody know what is going on at Don Bosco school (Nong Sim)?
Since a few days they make more noise than the worst karaoke in Udon Thani province, non stop from early morning till late afternoon. Their sound system is way too loud, their singers off beat and out of tune and their most of their speakers sound desperate.

Don Bosco generates massive traffic jams in this part of town already, now they also became serious noise polluters.
Time to relocate to Sam Phrao, near the new University complex?

len ames
udonmap.com

Post by len ames » August 9, 2014, 10:02 pm

Try hiso place great location but very quiet this time of year new swim pool just installed

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 9, 2014, 10:46 pm

papaguido wrote:I wouldn't consider Nong Sim a quite location, not with Don Bosco nearby...
Polleke wrote:Does anybody know what is going on at Don Bosco school (Nong Sim)?
Since a few days they make more noise than the worst karaoke in Udon Thani province, non stop from early morning till late afternoon. Their sound system is way too loud, their singers off beat and out of tune and their most of their speakers sound desperate.

Don Bosco generates massive traffic jams in this part of town already, now they also became serious noise polluters.
Time to relocate to Sam Phrao, near the new University complex?
On the posh side of the lake i could hear a student break wind from Don Bosco BUT NEVER HAVE cos its so quiet here , maybe they have some band practice or similar Polleke and it wont be a perminent thing ? ..yes school traffic is bad for 1 hour in the morning and 1 hour 4 - 5 pm but that can be said of all parts of town ... i have zero interest in CC anymore but i can say still living close by the only noise comes from the 3 times yearly morlam concerts in the two nearby temples , its a very peaceful place to live and Nong Sim park itself is very nice , not over crowded with some nice eateries to boot .

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Dhamma
udonmap.com

Post by Dhamma » August 10, 2014, 12:13 pm

len ames wrote:Try hiso place great location but very quiet this time of year new swim pool just installed
Thank you ien ames and all! Ien Amed which place are you referring to?

Return to “Udon Thani Accommodation”