Khai

Udon Thani land for sale and rent
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
how241
udonmap.com

Khai

Post by how241 » August 15, 2014, 5:53 pm

◾Thus, if you are planning to buy land in Thailand, this type of title deed is the best and most credible title deed to hold."
Last edited by how241 on February 16, 2017, 7:54 pm, edited 6 times in total.

thaiguzzi
udonmap.com

Rubber Tree Land For Sale With Chanote- Ne Of Nong Khai

Post by thaiguzzi » August 16, 2014, 9:49 am

Very poor trees if 9-10 years old. Canopy and diameter of trunks look more like 5 year old.

how241
udonmap.com

Post by how241 » August 16, 2014, 1:16 pm

The trees are spaced slightly further apart then usual. That is a older photo. Now they look better as they didn't get food for a while from the previous owner. In the last few months, the canopy has improved greatly.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 17, 2014, 3:16 am

please can you post a recent picture as thaiguzzi makes a very valid point ,,,,, the trees in the picture already posted are around the 4 -5 year mark not 9 ... and the norm is to commence cutting the rubber at 7 years plus.

More info needed
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

how241
udonmap.com

Post by how241 » August 17, 2014, 1:58 pm

I will some to post some updated photos when I can but I am in Pattaya now and not in that area. The photo was taken before the rains started and so there wasn't much leaves or canopy. Now that there has been lots of rain, the canopy has greatly improved. The previous owner didn't give food to the trees after her husband died for awhile. The trees are definitely been tapped for the last 3 months and are producing good flow of rubber. Some of the trees are bigger, some look smaller.

tikky

Post by tikky » August 17, 2014, 5:45 pm

Hi how241 I am a bit confused over land you have for sale there are two postings referring to land for sale, this one for 650k and the another one which you have reduced to 325K is it the same land or different please clarify
Thanks Tikky

how241
udonmap.com

Post by how241 » August 17, 2014, 8:16 pm

tikky wrote:Hi how241 I am a bit confused over land you have for sale there are two postings referring to land for sale, this one for 650k and the another one which you have reduced to 325K is it the same land or different please clarify
Thanks Tikky
There are 2 separate pieces of land for sale....Land #1 : ONE (1) rai , to build a house on for 325,000 baht ....
Land #2 - FIVE(5) rai of land with Rubber Trees for 650,000 baht...If you don't have the full cash money, you can put a down payment and make payments for several years. This financing option is available on either piece of land. Please read the posting with land description for more info. I am happy to answer any questions. Thank you.

Return to “Land For Sale & Rent”