Sand wash pricing?

Information on building a house, buying poperty and land, and all other general contruction topics...
Baht Man
udonmap.com

Sand wash pricing?

Post by Baht Man » August 30, 2014, 8:54 pm

fdimike wrote:Baht

Why not just do a little independant research via the net and satisy yourself and then go with your decision. It's not difficult research and I'm sure you'll come up with the latest technology to solve the problem.

Not according to coxo [-X [-X [-X

The more hair I loose, the more head I get.

fdimike
udonmap.com

Sand wash pricing?

Post by fdimike » August 31, 2014, 5:50 am

What can I say. I think you'll be happy with your results as long as you can get your workers to read and follow the instructions. It's really not very difficult. They think that all will be ok if they simply wet down the old concrete and then apply the finish. The problem I've always found was getting them to follow the instructions. Once again good luck with the project.
An ex-pat in the Land of Smile

fatbob
udonmap.com

Sand wash pricing?

Post by fatbob » August 31, 2014, 10:06 am

Baht Man wrote: by Baht Man » August 30, 2014, 8:54 pm

fdimike wrote:
Baht

Why not just do a little independant research via the net and satisy yourself and then go with your decision. It's not difficult research and I'm sure you'll come up with the latest technology to solve the problem.

Not according to coxo
Normally I stay away from building questions, to many arm chair experts, as they say 'jack of all trades, master of none'.

A simple question was asked, 'how much to apply sand wash' and then 'the bonding of two masonry surfaces'. I replied to the cost of the cheap sand wash finish and then how to bond two masonry surfaces, a very simple and basic task, definitely not rocket science, how many grains of salt you wish to apply to normal building practice is entirely up to you.

Return to “House & Land”