ultrasonic rat/mice repellent

Looking for a something in particular but don't know where to buy it? Try asking here...
Rono
udonmap.com

Post by Rono » December 15, 2014, 1:50 pm

Anyone ever used, or have info about ultrasonic rat and mice repellent .

Stantheman
udonmap.com

Post by Stantheman » December 15, 2014, 10:55 pm

Not used, but from I remember a long time ago Consumers Reports said did not really work and could bother pets

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » December 16, 2014, 12:59 am

No use glue traps they are the best ...... way more eco friendly ..........and as the vermon are still alive you get to torture the buggars before eating them with a nice bottle of Cianthi .

Nooo yang ... (sugar cane rats are the best very tasty , they tatse of ...... sweet rat).

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Rono
udonmap.com

Post by Rono » December 17, 2014, 3:28 pm

thank you stant and DM

KHONDAHM
udonmap.com

Post by KHONDAHM » December 22, 2014, 3:09 am

Rono wrote:Anyone ever used, or have info about ultrasonic rat and mice repellent .
I have one in my garage plugged in 24/7. It supposedly also wards off mosquitoes (NOT!). The field rats must like the sound because a young couple moved in and immediately produced 4 rat babies up in the loft. :-({|= :love: :guiness:

One day, I let my clowder of queens inside and they almost immediately discovered and killed them all. :-?

Ultrasonic = No
Cats = Yes!

Maybe I'll get around to unplugging that thing...tomorrow...or the next tomorrow...the queens don't seem to mind the sound either and often choose to remain inside on hot days and fall asleep.
Enjoy this site much more by adding idiots to your ignore list (Friends & Foes tab).
http:\\www.udonmap.com/udonthaniforum/ucp.php? ... &mode=foes

scooter
udonmap.com

Post by scooter » December 22, 2014, 6:28 am

Well, the one I bought a couple of years ago seemed to work very well. We'd had mice running around the loft area - no doubt accessing the roof by way of a tree overhang - and the noise was like they were having a party all the time!

After trying the one we bought at Big C (not in Udon) there weren't any more parties - and the place was quiet once again. Maybe they all fled over to the neighbour, who also complained of rats/mice. We used the thing until the colder weather set in - oh, and then trimmed the overhanging branches, too! That was a couple of years ago. Now, nada - nothing (in the way of mice). The dogs weren't bothered at all by the device and even slept quite close to it.

Since then, we haven't had to use it at all. Come to think of it, I don't know where we put the blasted thing.....

Return to “Where to Buy Things in Udon”