Chinese wife reacts badly to husbands affair

World news discussion forum
Zidane
udonmap.com

Post by Zidane » January 17, 2015, 12:45 pm

Once is unlucky......twice is....well.... :-#

Woman cuts off husband's penis... twice

A Chinese woman cut off her husband's penis as payback for an affair, and repeated the feat after the organ was sewn back on, Chinese media reported.
Investigators determined that the appendage of a 32-year-old man surnamed Fan had "completely disappeared" :shock: following December attacks in the central province of Henan, government-owned media outlet HNR said.
Fan's wife, who was not named in the report, took the radical step of chopping off his penis after she found out he was in a relationship with a 21-year-old woman.
Fan "rushed to a hospital" after the incident, and doctors re-attached his penis. But his wife crept into a ward as he slept to claim the organ again.
The two subsequently clashed outside the facility, with a naked and bleeding Fan repeatedly beating his wife, until onlookers called the police.
Pictures posted online said to be of Fan showed a nude man dragging a fully clothed person over a road.
Doctors and onlookers searched for Fan's penis but were unable to locate it, the report said. Fan's wife suffered from a mental illness and had been detained by police, it added.
Fan was transferred to another hospital where doctors operated on him for an hour, the report said.
He later recovered his health, but was in "an unstable mood, and very upset", :evil: it said.
The double attacks appeared to have strengthened the romance between Fan and his mistress, surnamed Zhang, with the two deciding to marry.
Zhang was quoted as saying: "It doesn't matter if he turns out to be infertile, he has five children anyway."
sliced it off.jpg

Just when I thought our chance had passed,you go and save the best for last.

ronan01
udonmap.com

Post by ronan01 » January 17, 2015, 1:22 pm

I may be out of date / incorrect, but the original report I read said they failed to find "little big man" the 2nd time and feared a stray dog or cat is now its owner.

So man and little big man are not re-united, this explains why man is in an unstable mood, and very upset. I would be a bit upset.

A quick trip to Pattaya should allow a new little big man to made or found (maybe there are few surplus ones lying around) and attached?

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » January 17, 2015, 1:49 pm

Unlucky on the todger area but lucky he has 5 kids in china of all plces? Must have been a farmer to get permission on that number?
Mao would be turning right now.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » January 17, 2015, 1:58 pm

Barney wrote: Mao would be turning right now.
I am sure we will get an early report of that - perhaps even from someone posting a selfie.

There are thousands who pass through his mausoleum in Tiananmen Square every day. :D

socksy
udonmap.com

Post by socksy » January 17, 2015, 2:33 pm

Aaaah!!!! So that's where the expression 'like a dog with two dicks' come's (sorry) from
Here's tae us, wha's like us, damn few, and they're a' deid. Mair's the pity!
Alba gu bràth
Since 1872 Semper Paratus. Neque Deditionem

old-timer
udonmap.com

Post by old-timer » January 17, 2015, 3:44 pm

So she cut his cock off, then when he got a new cock, she cut that one off as well.

OMG

OT........... \:D/

socksy
udonmap.com

Post by socksy » March 28, 2015, 8:08 am

This time it's the husband's turn and he seem's a bit of a psycho. :evil:

A jealous husband who thought his wife was having an affair decided to get revenge - by putting superglue on her vagina.

The green-eyed husband became obsessed with the idea that his 40-year-old wife was sleeping with her uncle after he dropped her off at home one day in South Africa.

Locking her in a bedroom the 45-year-old forced her to strip while pointing a machete at her and threatened to chop her head off if she did not do as he said.

The distraught said: "He had previously tried to cut my hand off so I was terrified.

"He ordered me to lie down and open my legs and then took out super glue and applied it to my vagina.

"I had tears streaming down my face and was begging him to stop, but he didn't seem to care.

"I do not know what would make a man who loves a woman do that to her."

The woman later tried to remove the glue but is now scarred for life which means she won't be able to have sex again and suffers terribly from the pain.

She says she wants to see him arrested but is afraid her husband will come and get her.

She said: "I wanted to press charges but he fled and has not been seen since the incident.

"I am scared that he might come back anytime and remove my head."
Alba gu bràth

@Thesportsbar

Post by @Thesportsbar » March 28, 2015, 8:12 am

( She said: "I wanted to press charges but he fled and has not been seen since the incident.

"I am scared that he might come back anytime and remove my head." )

If he does that at least she can use the Glue and Stick it back on :lol:

socksy
udonmap.com

Post by socksy » March 28, 2015, 8:15 am

@Thesportsbar wrote:( She said: "I wanted to press charges but he fled and has not been seen since the incident.

"I am scared that he might come back anytime and remove my head." )

If he does that at least she can use the Glue and Stick it back on :lol:
=D> =D> =D> =D>
Alba gu bràth

Return to “World News”