A clip from the first SBK rce in Thailand 2014

This forum is for personal video clips or favourite clips from youtube etc. (Only videos relating to Udon Thani and Thailand please)
bumper
udonmap.com

Post by bumper » June 28, 2015, 5:45 pm

I reserve the right to be wrong, mispell words type badly. leave words out of sentences because my mind works faster then my fingers. To be an OLD GIT I've earned it

Galee
udonmap.com

Post by Galee » June 28, 2015, 6:25 pm

The first race on the cct was a Japanese Super GT race on the 4/5 Oct 2014. The World SBK series did not race in Thailand in 2014.
The World SBK event in Thailand was in March of this year.

bumper
udonmap.com

Post by bumper » June 28, 2015, 6:44 pm

I stand corrected we made it to the other ones as well. Old age I would think, at least I can blame it on that now. ;) :lol:

This is from the Pit walk, this was an expensive Pit walk the wife wanted a photo with Rae I tried to tell he would be busy getting ready for the race. We didn't get the photo :lol:

https://youtu.be/vAuGdLC1qLY
I reserve the right to be wrong, mispell words type badly. leave words out of sentences because my mind works faster then my fingers. To be an OLD GIT I've earned it

reddevil
udonmap.com

Post by reddevil » June 28, 2015, 8:27 pm

bumper wrote:I stand corrected we made it to the other ones as well. Old age I would think, at least I can blame it on that now. ;) :lol:

This is from the Pit walk, this was an expensive Pit walk the wife wanted a photo with Rae I tried to tell he would be busy getting ready for the race. We didn't get the photo :lol:

https://youtu.be/vAuGdLC1qLY

The wife and I got a very nice photo with Rae in the WSBK pit lounge :D :D :D :D

bumper
udonmap.com

Post by bumper » June 29, 2015, 11:40 am

How the heck did you get in there?

reddevil
udonmap.com

Post by reddevil » June 29, 2015, 8:09 pm

Paid money and a lot of it, search WSBK PIT LOUNGE they do it at all events its 345 euro for the weekend includes pit lane walks SAT and Sun. drinks included started at 11.00 hr until 18 30 hr ( some good wines too ) 3 meals each day Sat Sun and no Thai food roast beef roast pork, steaks etc well worth the money will be there again next year.

Sport
udonmap.com

Post by Sport » June 30, 2015, 9:15 am

And Peter the Aussie airman received a free ticket for the whole event and passes to the Pit Lounge etc etc. All you had to do was jump up and down, making a fuss about the rip off ticketing scheme. Hopefully Jim I will be there next year and join you.

reddevil
udonmap.com

Post by reddevil » June 30, 2015, 10:17 am

I bet you will not be doing any jumping up and down though Sport its not in your nature see you in a few weeks working in BKK at the moment.

bumper
udonmap.com

Post by bumper » July 1, 2015, 11:35 am

reddevil wrote:Paid money and a lot of it, search WSBK PIT LOUNGE they do it at all events its 345 euro for the weekend includes pit lane walks SAT and Sun. drinks included started at 11.00 hr until 18 30 hr ( some good wines too ) 3 meals each day Sat Sun and no Thai food roast beef roast pork, steaks etc well worth the money will be there again next year.
Thanks didn't know about that I will give that a go next year.

reddevil
udonmap.com

Post by reddevil » July 2, 2015, 9:08 am

bumper wrote:
reddevil wrote:Paid money and a lot of it, search WSBK PIT LOUNGE they do it at all events its 345 euro for the weekend includes pit lane walks SAT and Sun. drinks included started at 11.00 hr until 18 30 hr ( some good wines too ) 3 meals each day Sat Sun and no Thai food roast beef roast pork, steaks etc well worth the money will be there again next year.
Thanks didn't know about that I will give that a go next year.
Bumper here the link for tickets Thailand round www.mygpticket.com/ the tickets are not on sale yet as date not confirmed but you can sign up for updates.

bumper
udonmap.com

Post by bumper » July 2, 2015, 12:32 pm

Thanks we tried to get VIP tickets and couldn't get them, this should help a lot. General admission wasn't much at all. The Pit pass cost more.

reddevil
udonmap.com

Post by reddevil » July 2, 2015, 4:13 pm

bumper wrote:Thanks we tried to get VIP tickets and couldn't get them, this should help a lot. General admission wasn't much at all. The Pit pass cost more.
The VIP from the BRIC was crap plastic chairs and tables only soft drink and sandwiches at lunch not VIP at all only way to go is SBK Pit Lounge.

bumper
udonmap.com

Post by bumper » July 2, 2015, 7:06 pm

Sure sounds like it, heck it's only once a year. I really appreciate you letting me know about it.

reddevil
udonmap.com

Post by reddevil » July 2, 2015, 7:51 pm

My wife and I will be there next year and I will get dates before they are released WSBK contact so can book a decent hotel will let you know.

bumper
udonmap.com

Post by bumper » July 4, 2015, 5:47 pm

I have numbers for two nice one next to the track when your ready. But you have to book way in advance

Return to “Udon Thani & Thailand Video Clips”