Furnished house for rent 7.000 baht per month

Property and land for rent in Udon Thani
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
Arosolius
udonmap.com

Furnished house for rent 7.000 baht per month

Post by Arosolius » January 31, 2016, 9:01 am

[/size]In the village of Ban Noi Potong close to Nonsung about 15 kilometres from the ring road. 2 bedroomed furnished house renovated by a farang to a good standard. 2 individual size beds, bedding, towels, washing machine, stove, fridge, satellite TV, 3BB internet, bookshelves, computer desk, built in wardrobes, tool shed, carport, beautiful garden, under cover outside seating area. Some crockery, cutlery & cooking utensils. Air cons in main bedroom and lounge room plus wall fans. ceiling insulation throughout. On a made road & yes there are chickens and dogs in the village but otherwise a very quiet place. All you need is your clothes & you can move in.
2 minutes walk to bus stop to get into Udon. It’s the end of the line for the No 3 bus so there’s always one available.
10 minutes bicycle ride to Nonsung market, 7/11, small Tesco’s etc.
Contact Rose: 0892750768 or email [email protected]
Attachments
Bed.jpg
G1.JPG
Lr2.JPG
Lr1.JPG
H2.JPG
Last edited by Arosolius on May 5, 2016, 8:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

frederico
udonmap.com

Furnished house for rent 5.000 baht per month

Post by frederico » February 10, 2016, 7:37 am

Hello, I,m interested in this House, please do tell me where it is near Nong Sun? My email is [email protected]

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » February 11, 2016, 2:14 pm

I think mistake? 5,000 baht?

BigRick808
udonmap.com

Post by BigRick808 » February 15, 2016, 2:17 am

Maybe not. There are good deals out there from time-to-time.

747sapson

Post by 747sapson » March 14, 2016, 4:30 pm

Im guessing this is now rented, although seems elusive on the map!

Return to “Property for rent”