Looking for two story house to rent

Udon Thani property for sale & Wanted.
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
Luke78

Post by Luke78 » June 24, 2016, 2:41 pm

Hi, my friend from Ireland and myself from Australia are looking for a 2 story, 3 bed modern house or villa to rent within no more than 6 km from centre! Looking for one year rental, he works online and I will be training boxing!

Around the 20k per month mark

Appreciate the help

Lukas

thaimac
udonmap.com

Post by thaimac » June 24, 2016, 7:38 pm

Hi, My son-in-law has a house for rent that more than meets all the stated requirements. Give my wife, Nim, a call at 0878573246 to set up an appointment and/or email photos.

tjones555

Post by tjones555 » July 8, 2016, 7:09 am

Large house for rent 1 KM east of ring road near Private Parkville community. 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms, 2 story on 1/2 rai private lot. 2 separate living quarters and electric meters. All bedrooms have A/C. Very quiet and yet very close to Big C and shopping. 2 separate car ports.
For sale 5 million baht or rent by year 18000/month with 18000 deposit required.
Available immediately.

Jai
udonmap.com

Post by Jai » July 8, 2016, 11:15 am

Luke PM you twice............ :shock:

Luke78

Re: Looking for two story house to rent

Post by Luke78 » September 4, 2016, 11:48 pm

My sincerest apologies to those who replied to my post, I've only come back recently and haven't been checking the forum, obviously!! Wow!! From now on when I need something this will be very useful!

I have an apartment sorted ATM but if things change I will rely on the surrounding help

Thanks again

Lukas

Return to “Property For Sale & Wanted”