2 stroke engine, Kawasaki Leo

Motorbikes for Sale & Wanted in Udon Thani area
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
ting_tong
udonmap.com

2 stroke engine, Kawasaki Leo

Post by ting_tong » December 1, 2016, 3:18 pm

For your project:

I have a Kawasaki Leo 120cc engine, with Greenbook for sale.
it comes with carburetor, flywheel, head and cylinder.
The engine has some surface rust on it.

This was pulled off a working bike, I also have the VIN stamp from the neck of the old bikes frame.

1500 baht for the engine
DSC00469.JPG
DSC00470.JPG
DSC00471.JPG

I also have 3x 135cc cylinder kit (2) and a 150cc cylinder kit for it sold separately, this is a full race kit for the engine, the 135cc rod would be needed to be put into the engine, it can be done for very cheap here.

All parts for this engine are easily available.

Dinamik

Re: 2 stroke engine, Kawasaki Leo

Post by Dinamik » February 19, 2017, 2:23 am

I intrested

Return to “Motorbikes For Sale/Wanted”