Semi final

General Udon Thani topics only!
udonfox
udonmap.com

Semi final

Post by udonfox » July 8, 2018, 11:09 am

After last nights disappointment when I couldn't watch England because of no signal where can I watch the semi final? Do not want to miss this match.

Zidane
udonmap.com

Re: Semi final

Post by Zidane » July 8, 2018, 11:34 am

With it being a 1am kick off Thursday morning I doubt you will find any bars open unless you are lucky enough to find a "lock in" somewhere.
Maybe,for this special occasion,best to book in at a hotel in town which will have the footie on in the TV in your room.
Free Thai TV Channels are Channel 5,TRU4U (24) and Amarin (34).
If the hotel has Truvisions Channels 668 and 676.
Get a few beers lined up in your room and enjoy.....check with the hotel that they have the World Cup channels before you book.
Just when I thought our chance had passed,you go and save the best for last.

skinner
udonmap.com

Post by skinner » July 8, 2018, 12:28 pm

udonfox wrote:
July 8, 2018, 11:09 am
After last nights disappointment when I couldn't watch England because of no signal where can I watch the semi final? Do not want to miss this match.
Ive been watching nearly all the games at home on TV, and twice the channel has been off at the start of the game , with a message in Thai to enter your password. Both times the game came on shortly afterwards. My main concern is everything going off when we get a big rainstorm.

dunroaming
udonmap.com

Post by dunroaming » July 8, 2018, 5:56 pm

That's where a generator cones in very handy, usually we lose power during the storms but as Internet is very low voltage we usually still have it once geny is on. The only lying times that's failed is when the whole lines are taken down by falling posts and trees

karonsteve
udonmap.com

Post by karonsteve » July 8, 2018, 6:05 pm

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » July 8, 2018, 6:20 pm

Was half watching the Uruguay v France game in town on Friday I could see the TV's in three different bars from where I was sitting and ALL THREE where showing a different picture of the "LIVE" game due no doubt to buffering [-X [-X

Rono
udonmap.com

Post by Rono » July 9, 2018, 11:57 am

Hi karonsteve,
I tried the link:https://www. vipleague.lc. They wanted me to update java , but my firewall (Norton premiere) blocked and removed it. with warning: "not save"!! Strange because a https address is normally a save site??

fantom
udonmap.com

Post by fantom » July 9, 2018, 12:21 pm

Use a vpn to pretend you are in Melbourne or Sydney, then www.sbs.com.au for live streaming every game and replay of any game you missed. Lots of other good stuff there also.

seagulls
udonmap.com

Post by seagulls » July 9, 2018, 2:41 pm

1am is too late for me to stay up so watch a Game so not Knowing the result I watch the replay first thing
in the Morning at Breakfast .It Back fired on me with the Columbia game as I was coming downstairs the Wife
called out "ENGLAND WON ON PENALTIES " !!!

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”