rectangular water tank

Looking for a something in particular but don't know where to buy it? Try asking here...
kopkei
udonmap.com

rectangular water tank

Post by kopkei » May 17, 2019, 3:27 pm

anyone knows a shop in udon where i can buy this ..
https://www.lazada.co.th/products/food- ... 94721.html?
i ordered it on lazada but they cancelled ...as i expected ...thanks for any info ;)

kopkei
udonmap.com

Re: rectangular water tank

Post by kopkei » May 17, 2019, 5:39 pm

thanks parrot , i already have the 19L one , only problem is to get the 50L that fits exactly my ro system table...
DSC00964 (Copy).JPG

seems like they do not like to send the bigger ones from china ;)

bluejets
udonmap.com

Post by bluejets » May 18, 2019, 5:50 am

You could look at the units they use for camping or RV work or even online Ebay or Amazon.

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » May 18, 2019, 8:53 am

kopkei,

As a long term solution have you thought of fabricating a Stainless Steel tank fit for the location. Plastic and especially some of the cheap products from China could be a problem long term. Either breaking down and leaking or health issues with low end plastics.
But you may only want a cheap short term fix?

kopkei
udonmap.com

Post by kopkei » May 19, 2019, 8:00 am

thanks barney , i do not really need a very big tank and it does not have to be stainless ,i made an effort on lazada again ,wait and see if they will send or not , the tank on the picture is 19L and of good quality (lazada china), the 50L rectangular tank would fit exactly on my small table ,not everything coming from china is rubbish ,the Chinese get more clever too and realize they can not keep making only low quality goods, anyway they sell junk in any country not only China...and i am only playing with the system , i have assembled all myself using a filter i had , and adding all to make it a reverse osmosis system without a pressure tank , as reverse osmosis is making also a lot of waste water i did not want to see wasted i did this ...
DSC00965 (Copy).JPG
i collect the waste water in this barrel connected with a small pump used to water the plants ...
so no waste ...my produced ro water has a tds of 5ppm ,what is a good result ...
i never drink water anyway , in water form ,a lot tea though ....
when the 50L tank arrives i will also put a small aquarium air pump with air stone to keep the water in the tank moving so it stays clean ....like i said only playing around ... ;)

Return to “Where to Buy Things in Udon”