7 Rai of rice farm for sale - Ban Chiang

Udon Thani property for sale & Wanted.
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
MichaelZ
udonmap.com

7 Rai of rice farm for sale - Ban Chiang

Post by MichaelZ » November 11, 2019, 3:51 am

Hi everyone!

On top of our House and Land for sale

http://www.udonmap.com/udonthaniforum/v ... 04&t=50713

and car

http://www.udonmap.com/udonthaniforum/v ... 07&t=50773

we also put our farm for sale, which is located just outside of Nong Mek village ( 10 km East from Nong Han), about 50 meters from the main road 2003. This is a main road leading to Ban Chiang, so great location , either for investment or to build a house ( very close to the village, few houses already around, with electricity by the road).
7 rai for 700 000 baht is our asking price,
and same as with other 2 ( car and house ) we wish to sell ASAP, so any offers will be considered.
I am more than happy to answer your question on the forum or private msg ( however I no longer live in Thailand), otherwise you can contact directly my wife on 0868628093 - obviously Thai but some English also, if you speak slowly :P.

Haven't got any recent photos of the land, but is pretty much mostly just a rice farm, which is rented every year, however the first 50 meters by the road have a higher ground level and some medium size trees, pretty much redy to start building a house on it!.

Best Regards,

Mike
Attachments
1573417828629.jpg

niceguy11954
udonmap.com

Re: 7 Rai of rice farm for sale - Ban Chiang

Post by niceguy11954 » November 11, 2019, 8:04 am

Hi Mike,

I am a little confused as to the total asking price of the farm, additional land and truck would be as you mentioned that your wife wanted 2 million baht for the farm and your add initially mentioned, I believe, 1.45 million baht for the farm.

Thanks

MichaelZ
udonmap.com

Post by MichaelZ » November 11, 2019, 3:36 pm

Hello!
First of all, apologies - this post should be in Land for Sale, not Property, perhaps someone would move it to the right section :) .

As for the prices :
House with land - 1.4
car - 280 000
Farm - 700 000

Altogether - 2 400 000.

But of course, if anyone was interested in buying 'a package' it would be great for everyone and we would be very happy to make a discount :)
Mike

niceguy11954
udonmap.com

Post by niceguy11954 » November 12, 2019, 1:41 am

Thanks Mike

My Thai wife and myself should be in Thailand in early January. If all is still available at that time we would probably take a look.

Bill

MichaelZ
udonmap.com

Post by MichaelZ » November 12, 2019, 1:56 am

Thank you !

Honestly, I wish by January everything will be sold and my wife will be with me in Europe freezing her bum off :)
But if not, please stay in touch !
Mike

Return to “Property For Sale & Wanted”