Trump "wows" Germany

World news discussion forum
semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Re: Trump "wows" Germany

Post by semperfiguy » February 6, 2020, 9:08 pm

Has anyone really given much thought as to why the House Democrats hate President Trump so much? If you're like me you would be shocked to find out that 87% of the House Democrats are WOMEN, and the Speaker of the House is a woman...Nancy Pelosi. Perhaps that will help us to connect the dots. If you had, have or are looking for a girlfriend or wife, I think we would all agree with the myriad of research that clearly shows that women are significantly more right brained than men. Now for giggles let's just look below at the unique characteristics of each. To sum it up, we've all heard that men are led by logic, reason and facts while women are mostly guided by their emotions. Are you beginning to get the picture?

We all know that President Trump doesn't do well with women voters. 62% say that they would not vote for him. One of Trump's nasty habits is that he has a way of attacking people that oppose him, and because of that he has managed to personally p**s off many of the women in the House, in particular Nancy Pelosi. I think we can all also agree that women have a tendency to take up for one another and gang up on a male offender like bees in a swarm. Most of your "social justice" warriors tend to be women as well, and those issues are not necessarily Trump's strong suit. With so few male Democrats in the House, it is easy to see how such a huge majority of women could easily influence them into going along with their crusades in order to pacify them, especially when they include demented whimps like Nadler and Schiff.

I could go on and on with why I believe that women have no business being in such prominent positions of power where they are exercising their authority over men, but that's a subject for a later discussion. I think I have touched on something very significant here, and it's a point of view that you will never hear in public discussion because it is not "politically correct". If you watched the State of the Union speech last night and carefully observed the behavior of Nancy Pelosi and her minions, then I believe that what you witnessed clearly demonstrates my point. "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"!
Attachments
Women in the House1.PNG
Women in the House1.PNG (10.44 KiB) Viewed 2104 times
Women in the House.PNG
Women in the House.PNG (9.56 KiB) Viewed 2104 times
Right Left Brain Thinkers.png
the squad.png
the squad.png (106.1 KiB) Viewed 2104 times
Pelosi .jpg
Hell hath no fury.jpg

Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

Sateeb
udonmap.com

Post by Sateeb » February 6, 2020, 9:24 pm

Trump must have an auto body repair guy doing his makeup today. Looks like they put masking tape on his ears and sides of his head when they were spraying him.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » February 6, 2020, 9:49 pm

LOL.....If it's not about race it's about gender. Maybe people don't like him because he's an a*****e.......

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » February 6, 2020, 10:28 pm

I suppose based on those sort of arguments it could be concluded that the vast majority of Americans (those who voted for Trumpster) must be White supremacist homophobic male sex predators with a below average knowledge of most subjects, a penchant to lie uncontrollably and a hatred of anyone or anything that disagrees with or does not benefit them personally. :-k

Hmmmm better mint a few million more "Medals of Freedom" :-&

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » February 6, 2020, 10:32 pm

semperfiguy wrote:
February 6, 2020, 9:08 pm
If you're like me you would be shocked to find out that 87% of the House Democrats are WOMEN, ...........
Shocked indeed, sfg, at the paucity of your maths and analysis.

There are (give or take) 233 Democrats in the House, of which 89 are women. When I was at school, that is less than 40%.

Besides that, welcome back to the 19th century with your deplorably chauvinistic thinking. :?

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » February 7, 2020, 2:14 am

stattointhailand wrote:
February 6, 2020, 10:28 pm
I suppose based on those sort of arguments it could be concluded that the vast majority of Americans (those who voted for Trumpster) must be White supremacist homophobic male sex predators with a below average knowledge of most subjects, a penchant to lie uncontrollably and a hatred of anyone or anything that disagrees with or does not benefit them personally. :-k

Hmmmm better mint a few million more "Medals of Freedom" :-&
I really wanted to add to your post but it looks like you pretty much covered it....

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » February 7, 2020, 2:17 am

jackspratt wrote:
February 6, 2020, 10:32 pm
semperfiguy wrote:
If you're like me you would be shocked to find out that 87% of the House Democrats are WOMEN, ...........

There are (give or take) 233 Democrats in the House, of which 89 are women. When I was at school, that is less than 40%.

Besides that, welcome back to the 19th century with your deplorably chauvinistic thinking. :?
Math at Trump University was not an elective subject, in fact it was highly discouraged do to the fact someone may have figured out how they were getting screwed with their tuition fee....

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » February 7, 2020, 5:47 am

He would have done better researching political leaders in Finland. The leaders of all major political parties in Finland are women, and< I think, between 30-40 years of all. This is a good sign.

The Prime Minister of Finland, Sanne Marin, is 34.

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/two ... ng-finland

https://www.cfr.org/blog/women-week-fin ... government

You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » February 7, 2020, 7:24 am

Sfg :shock: What have you been smoking? :D

I like women Prime Minsters. We're on to our third. They are less likely to just want to be one of the boys among the other leaders. "Yo Blair" wouldn't work.

I think on balance they are more likely to put the interests of their country before being mates with some big fish.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » February 7, 2020, 8:40 am

jackspratt wrote:
February 6, 2020, 10:32 pm
semperfiguy wrote:

You're absolutely correct Jackspratt! I misinterpreted my own research statistics. The 87.3 is the percentage of total women in the House who are Democrats and the 37.9 is the percentage of women among the total Democrats. Thanks for bringing that to my attention. However, that still doesn't negate my point that this hate for President Trump is being fueled by SCORN, and that coming primarily from the female members of the House with the emphasis being on "The Squad" and Nancy Pelosi. These women need to "tame their tongues", for with it they are steering a multitude of followers into hell. The only thing worse than being on the wrong side of history is being on the wrong side of God's judgement!

James 3 says...When we put bits into the mouths of horses to make them obey us, we can turn the whole animal. 4 Or take ships as an example. Although they are so large and are driven by strong winds, they are steered by a very small rudder wherever the pilot wants to go. 5 Likewise, the tongue is a small part of the body, but it makes great boasts. Consider what a great forest is set on fire by a small spark. 6 The tongue also is a fire, a world of evil among the parts of the body. It corrupts the whole body, sets the whole course of one’s life on fire, and is itself set on fire by hell.
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » February 7, 2020, 9:09 am

You are actually going to bring God into this circus? Whatever happened to separation of church and state? With what it appears to be your Evangelistic ideology of women and other things in general, how in the hell did you wind up in Thailand? It seems to me Thailand would be against everything you stand for.

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » February 7, 2020, 9:40 am

Kenr6583 wrote:
February 7, 2020, 9:09 am
You are actually going to bring God into this circus? Whatever happened to separation of church and state? With what it appears to be your Evangelistic ideology of women and other things in general, how in the hell did you wind up in Thailand? It seems to me Thailand would be against everything you stand for.
Thanks for your comments Kenr6583. The one thing wrong with politics in America is that we have failed to bring God into the equation first and foremost. If we were being guided by Scripture we wouldn't be in the shape we are in. And yes, the majority of people in Thailand are against everything I stand for and that's why I came here...to try to bring some light to a people living in darkness! And sadly, to my horror and shock, the expat community is more hostile to the Gospel of Christ than any other people group in Thailand.

There is no such thing as the separation of church and state. It's a liberal talking point, a twisting of the words and a misinterpretation of the original intent of the constitution.

Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Separatio ... ted_States

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » February 7, 2020, 9:59 am

semperfiguy wrote:
February 7, 2020, 9:40 am
Kenr6583 wrote:
February 7, 2020, 9:09 am
Thanks for your comments Kenr6583. The one thing wrong with politics in America is that we have failed to bring God into the equation first and foremost. If we were being guided by Scripture we wouldn't be in the shape we are in. And yes, the majority of people in Thailand are against everything I stand for and that's why I came here...to try to bring some light to a people living in darkness!
And you think Trump follows Scripture? In your initial post you insinuated women are beneath men and should shut up and stay in the background. We are way beyond the "Leave it to Beaver" days. And who are you to decide what is best for another culture? I believe you are a hypocrite for the simple fact that on one hand your religion and beliefs are right, but another person's religion and beliefs are wrong. The United States was founded on all types of religion. Thailand has been around for a long long time, I don't think they need any light shed on them. And for you to defend and stand up for a person who claims he has never asked God for forgiveness because he has never done anything wrong, I'm sorry, but you can't have it both ways.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » February 7, 2020, 9:17 pm

"The one thing wrong with politics in America is that we have failed to bring God into the equation"

Cant disagree with that semp .............. when someone does bring God into it the lying bible preaching politicians still ignore their "oath in front of God" and vote on party lines

Perhaps we should all join the Church of Later Day Saints as they seem to be the only religion with enough backbone to stand up for what they believe to be right :-k

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » February 7, 2020, 9:51 pm

So God approves behaviour of sexual predators,god is interested in right wing of politics,. God is a right wing extreamist.? He don't sound like a nice guy to me
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » February 8, 2020, 12:13 am

Ive heard he goes round forgiving people their sins ............... stupid idea that, Just means Trumpster (& BOJO) will just commit even more sins than they already do

fredwilliams
udonmap.com

Post by fredwilliams » February 8, 2020, 1:51 am

stattointhailand wrote:
February 8, 2020, 12:13 am
BOJO
Trump's going to launch a chain of MOJO's restaurants/bars in Isaan, apparently.

None anywhere near where a Central Plaza is planning to open.

:-"

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » February 8, 2020, 5:11 am

stattointhailand wrote:
February 8, 2020, 12:13 am
Ive heard he goes round forgiving people their sins ............... stupid idea that, Just means Trumpster (& BOJO) will just commit even more sins than they already do
But from what I understand you have to ask for forgiveness, which Trump states he never has because he has never done anything wrong.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » February 8, 2020, 7:00 am

semperfiguy wrote:

There is no such thing as the separation of church and state. It's a liberal talking point, a twisting of the words and a misinterpretation of the original intent of the constitution.
Then please explain to me why churches don't pay taxes and evangelist preachers fly around in privately owned jets and ride around in limousines and live in mansions? Is that a liberal thing?

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » February 8, 2020, 4:16 pm

Kenr6583 wrote:
February 8, 2020, 7:00 am
semperfiguy wrote:

Then please explain to me why churches don't pay taxes and evangelist preachers fly around in privately owned jets and ride around in limousines and live in mansions? Is that a liberal thing?
nice to know Henry VIII was such a liberal thinker :lol: There was me thinking the dissolution of the monasteries was just to get his hands on their wealth :-k

Return to “World News”