It's really BAD air in Udon-Thani today...

Looking for advise on hospitals, dentists and other health issues? Ask here.
DuiDui49
udonmap.com

It's really BAD air in Udon-Thani today...

Post by DuiDui49 » March 2, 2020, 12:06 pm

anefarious1
udonmap.com

Re: It's really BAD air in Udon-Thani today...

Post by anefarious1 » March 2, 2020, 12:42 pm

What's so bad about impaired lung function? Not a big deal!

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » March 2, 2020, 1:30 pm

anefarious1 wrote:
March 2, 2020, 12:42 pm
What's up whith Forummembers...
What's so bad about impaired lung function?
who gives answers like that...I for one don't like it at all..

anefarious1
udonmap.com

Post by anefarious1 » March 2, 2020, 2:18 pm

DuiDui49 wrote:
March 2, 2020, 1:30 pm
anefarious1 wrote:
March 2, 2020, 12:42 pm
What's up whith Forummembers...
What's so bad about impaired lung function?
who gives answers like that...I for one don't like it at all..
Ever heard of sarcasm?

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » March 2, 2020, 9:42 pm

Got a lot of burning done tonight just before this rain started falling just now.
Hopefully the rain will capture some of the 2.5, and larger particles from the atmosphere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mak
udonmap.com

Post by mak » March 5, 2020, 8:19 am

AQI better today.

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » March 5, 2020, 9:38 am

Barney wrote:
March 2, 2020, 9:42 pm
Got a lot of burning done tonight just before this rain started falling just now.
Hopefully the rain will capture some of the 2.5, and larger particles from the atmosphere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Morning my friend !

Well i'm not so sure the rain will be abel to clean the air of 2.5 particels.Here in Non-Sa-At yesterday AND today i can only look at the figures,and it reads same as yesterday...155and it's been raining alot both days,weel more today,still raining..I find this very strange..anyone can shed some light on this:Why are the rain not helping to "clear"the air?

Have a rainy day everyone ;-)...we need it.

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » March 5, 2020, 11:10 am

Just checked the Udon AQI at 11 this morning, it was 46, -- not bad at all. In fact, one might even call it pretty good. OTOH, who wants to go out in this, -- yuck.

joepai
udonmap.com

Post by joepai » March 5, 2020, 2:40 pm

Udon 5th.png
Very good :
I was born with nothing and still have most of it left

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » March 6, 2020, 4:47 am

Yes the rain although for some unwelcome , has done a great job in cleansing the poor air in and around Udon Thani , however it will be short-lived as the forecasts are for very hot weather and the obvious rise in pollutants again, especially if there is little or no wind .

dragonz
udonmap.com

Post by dragonz » March 6, 2020, 7:27 am

I always wondered why all the thais used to cough every morning .Now i do and know why . dust ! and lots of it . I also feel a lot of liquid in my chest i think the humidity builds it up overnight . Now i cough every morning for 20-30 mins .
This photo (not to clear) is dust my tv 2 days after i cleaned it
dust.JPG

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » March 10, 2020, 8:01 am

Ban Dong Ling..this morning..184...Not good at all.

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » March 11, 2020, 8:11 am

I just bought three of these units, one for my bedroom and two for my stepkids who have their own homes. This air purifier is really good and works as well as the 6000 Baht unit that I recently bought for the living room. It covers a room as large as 32 square meters and has a PM2.5 meter on board it's full display which can be darkened at night so as not to disturb your sleep. It's very quiet and uses very little electric. This price is great compared to comparable units, and the vendor just got resupplied and actually just lowered his price by 400 Baht. The Seller communicates well in English and responds within hours on their chat line. The instructions are in Thai, which is good because most all other vendors are selling Chinese models. Your better-half can help you understand the instructions. I highly recommend it!

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/32-hd ... 66940.html
Attachments
Air Purifier 4.PNG
Air Purifier 3.PNG
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Post by FrazeeDK » March 11, 2020, 9:11 am

ya gotta wonder why other brand name air purifiers are in excess of 12,000 baht and brand name HEPA filters for them got for 1500-2000 baht.. Is this a "get what you pay for" type of quality??? 1,299 baht seems extremely cheap...
Dave

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » March 11, 2020, 11:05 am

FrazeeDK wrote:
March 11, 2020, 9:11 am
ya gotta wonder why other brand name air purifiers are in excess of 12,000 baht and brand name HEPA filters for them got for 1500-2000 baht.. Is this a "get what you pay for" type of quality??? 1,299 baht seems extremely cheap...
FrazeeDK, I am perfectly pleased with the unit, and it has all the bells and whistles that all the more expensive models have, most of which are probably imported; thus, the reason for the exorbitant prices. Most importantly it has the PM2.5 meter on board, and I can see the unit bringing the readings down to a safe limit within minutes in my bedroom which is 21 square meters. This unit will service an area up to 32 square meters. I can't see any reason why it will not do the job that I expect it to do. I think it's just good value for money spent.
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » March 11, 2020, 1:22 pm

semperfiguy wrote:
March 11, 2020, 8:11 am
I just bought three of these units, one for my bedroom and two for my stepkids who have their own homes. This air purifier is really good and works as well as the 6000 Baht unit that I recently bought for the living room. It covers a room as large as 32 square meters and has a PM2.5 meter on board it's full display which can be darkened at night so as not to disturb your sleep. It's very quiet and uses very little electric. This price is great compared to comparable units, and the vendor just got resupplied and actually just lowered his price by 400 Baht. The Seller communicates well in English and responds within hours on their chat line. The instructions are in Thai, which is good because most all other vendors are selling Chinese models. Your better-half can help you understand the instructions. I highly recommend it!

1 Week Warranty Available...Wow,a whole week..;-)

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » March 11, 2020, 1:23 pm

semperfiguy wrote:

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

semperfiguy wrote:

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

semperfiguy wrote:

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » March 14, 2020, 9:43 am

DuiDui49 wrote:
March 10, 2020, 8:01 am
Ban Dong Ling..this morning..184...Not good at all.
Morning folks !

What's up whith this place,this morning a wopping 215

Return to “Health & Beauty”