Jeffrey Epstein and Prince Andrew

World news discussion forum
Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Re: Jeffrey Epstein and Prince Andrew

Post by Khun Paul » March 8, 2020, 6:40 pm

You are both entitled to your opinions of course but in my Police like book anyone who drives on the wrong side of the road is not driving without due care and attention but dangerously and the fact that before and since then AMERICANS have been seen do just that then one wonders at the mental ability of the average USA Service personnel and if this woman was a spook , low intelligence MUST be part of the hiring criteria ./

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » March 9, 2020, 12:43 am

I think you're being a bit tough on USA service personnel KP. The Duke of Edinburgh, Buddha bless him, has had at least one prang and that is hardly evidence that the Windsors as a clan are a bit thick.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » March 9, 2020, 6:48 am

Correct the Duke did have a prang but it was nothing to do with breaking the law, just missed the car coming along legally.
Having driven in the USA and most European countries who by the way drive according to the British on the other side of the road, I did not at any time stray , although at times I admit it was difficult in the wee small hours .
So there is NO EXCUSE at all for relatively intelligent people to switch from one side to the other , possible on a holiday but if you LIVE in that country then there is NO EXCUSE other than plain stupidity.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » March 9, 2020, 10:51 am

Khun Paul wrote:
March 9, 2020, 6:48 am
Correct the Duke did have a prang but it was nothing to do with breaking the law, just missed the car coming along legally.
Having driven in the USA and most European countries who by the way drive according to the British on the other side of the road, I did not at any time stray , although at times I admit it was difficult in the wee small hours .
So there is NO EXCUSE at all for relatively intelligent people to switch from one side to the other , possible on a holiday but if you LIVE in that country then there is NO EXCUSE other than plain stupidity.
So the Duke pulled out if front of another car legally? He didn't just miss it, he was almost t-boned!

Not sure about your criteria but Anne Sacoolas had only been in the UK for about 3 weeks. So do I need to write to the police in Erfurt and apologize for getting a tad confused at a down town traffic junction while picking up my then sister-in-law from her job at the hospital and going the wrong way up a tram line way back in 1979. I was momentarily confused, just visiting, maybe only a week, driving on the 'wrong' side and all that. Wasn't willful and murderous was it? I mean nothing like pulling out in front of another car like Phillip, eh?

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » March 9, 2020, 11:18 am

The UK cops probably decided that the dear old Duke was so old it wasn't worth prosecuting him. He probably hammed it up a bit and acted like Harvey Weinstein if he met them :lol:

I'm half expecting Prince Andrew to be out and about pushing a Zimmer frame before the end of this year. :lol:

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » March 9, 2020, 4:31 pm

Sorry the Duke hit the car not the other way around. In the UK, accidents are treated just like that accidents, if there had been malic aforethought ( intentional for the Americans )( then he may well have been charged, but his decision to cease driving on PUBLIC Roads may have swayed the prosecutorial decision making process.
As for GT93 comments, wind your neck in you bloody colonial . !!

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » March 10, 2020, 1:45 am

:lol: (at KP's cheeky comment)

This story just gets worse and worse for Prince Andrew:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/202 ... awyer-says

He isn't co-operating with the American authorities. He promised late last year that he would. The link suggests Prince Andrew visited an island where Epstein kept captive underage girls. The Queen, Buddha bless her, might be a bit old to keep on top of this, but Prince Charles isn't. I think Prince Andrew will be getting more grief from his older brother.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » March 10, 2020, 7:26 am

Well he is certainly NOT intending to co-operate with the American Investigation, obviously lawyers advising him not too and why in hell should he, not an offence NOT to talk . As mentioned in the british press others will know far more, Gardeners, cleaners, etc including it appears POTUS and that Maxwell wopmen has not been charged or even seriously questioned , so it was mentioned that as usual the USA is seeking make it a publicity stunt getting a Royal price to admit stuff. While not bothering to question possibly arrest others for the procurement etc, and then possibly go after the Prince. Most of the other people involved are AMERICAN therefore greater pressure can be put on them unless of course they all PLEAD the Fifth, the catch all to protect themselves, which funnily enough , that is what P Andrew is doing .

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » March 10, 2020, 3:21 pm

If Prince Andrew had the interview again, he might have rephrased his promise to co-operate. Retaining the top extradition barrister in the UK indicates Prince Andrew fears an attempt at extradition. Presumably he'd have to be indicted first. That would be an extraordinary development.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » August 10, 2021, 7:40 am

Blimey. I see Giuffre has commenced legal action under the Child Victims Act alleging she was trafficked to Prince Andrew and sexually abused by him. I can't see the Prince fronting up to give evidence. We already know he's too stupid to risk doing that.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 10, 2021, 8:31 am

Andys gonads will be tightening and he will be sweating ... oh forgot he lost the ability to sweat whilst serving his country in the armed forces ..much the same as his memory loss issues.

This along with Harry n Meegan could see the Queen over the edge and hand over to Chalie or preferably Willy n Kate which would be fantastic.

Rule Britainia

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » August 10, 2021, 5:47 pm

The question is really is the latest attempt to SUE if it is considered a Civil Trial, then no Doubt Andy will not go . However if it is considered a Criminal Trial things might get little sticky.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » August 10, 2021, 6:17 pm

Andy had his 15 minutes of fame
Time to move on He is a has been

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » August 10, 2021, 8:07 pm

Perhaps the UK should consider a prisoner swap - Randy Andy for (probable CIA agent, or wife of a CIA technician) Ann Sacoolas. 👍

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » August 10, 2021, 11:06 pm

Maybe place him in the Tower while the deal is negotiated.
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » August 11, 2021, 1:59 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
August 10, 2021, 8:31 am
Andys gonads will be tightening and he will be sweating ... oh forgot he lost the ability to sweat whilst serving his country in the armed forces ..much the same as his memory loss issues.

This along with Harry n Meegan could see the Queen over the edge and hand over to Chalie or preferably Willy n Kate which would be fantastic.

Rule Britainia

DM
Meh... the whole tribe should abdicate on grounds of societal, cultural and moral irrelevance.

Long Live the Republic Of Great Britain and Northern Ireland!
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » August 11, 2021, 2:22 am

Wow. :shock:

Prince Andrew is a great gift to republicans. So is the disgruntled Californian.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » August 11, 2021, 6:46 am

tamada wrote:
August 11, 2021, 1:59 am
Drunk Monkey wrote:

Rule Britainia

DM
Meh... the whole tribe should abdicate on grounds of societal, cultural and moral irrelevance.

While you tout that agenda, just look over the water and see just how a Republic works /fails and the HUGE cost it has plus the HUGE cost every FOUR years to get another complete MORON in that position, how exciting . Then consider what the UK has, a far better option. True one or two numpties in the barrel but they can be ignored.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 11, 2021, 7:04 am

tamada wrote:
August 11, 2021, 1:59 am
Drunk Monkey wrote:

Rule Britainia

DM

Spoken like a true bitter Jock .. now please go back to the naughty corner forthwith. [-X

This isnt going to go away and Andy is well n truly back in the front line of royal headlines pushing Harry and Megan from the top spot .. for a while at least until HnMs next attempt to seek more of the privacy they crave.

I love the Monarchy and all it represents .. IMO Willy n Kate will be a smashing K i n g n Queen .. and im sure many around the world notably the commonwealth nations especially Australians feel the same... ** in fact i know UM members Jacksprat and Bang Dung Dero both have numerous pictures of the Queen adorning their shed walls , a Royal bone china tea set only used on a Sunday and fly the Royal standard alongside the Aussie flag on special occasions. =D>

God save our Queen

Rule Britainia

Land of Hope n Glory

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » August 11, 2021, 10:35 am

Unless Queen Betty was a Penthouse Pet or Hustler Honey at some stage, she certainly didn't appear on my shed wall.

Of course, I can't speak for the Dero.

Return to “World News”