Pick the margin Trump V's Democrats

Whistler
udonmap.com

Pick the margin Trump V's Democrats

Post by Whistler » October 29, 2020, 8:09 am

With 5 days to go, the race is probably over, but the margin is becoming more important, a close result is certainly going to be disruptive with legal challenges etc. So lets make it a bit of fun. Pick the margin.

Winner if republican gets a free LLPOF (Liar LIAR Pants on Fire) cap, winner if Biden wins is an SJWIHS (Sleepy Joe Wins In His Sleep) Cap.

To win you have to closest on this topic

My guess Biden by 100

I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Udon Map
Admin

Re: Pick the margin Trump V's Democrats

Post by Udon Map » October 29, 2020, 6:27 pm

Whistler wrote:
October 29, 2020, 8:09 am
... a close result is certainly going to be disruptive with legal challenges etc.
Any result which has Biden winning is going to be beset by legal challenges. Trump has already said that if he loses, it can only be as a result of voter fraud.

anefarious1
udonmap.com

Post by anefarious1 » October 29, 2020, 6:56 pm

Biden by 72 electoral votes.

This is what it looks like:

https://www.270towin.com/maps/PRgv3.png

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » October 29, 2020, 8:11 pm

I think what's almost as important is who wins the Senate.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » October 29, 2020, 8:45 pm

Real margin or fake one in some Orange Fanta sea world 8-[

Stantheman
udonmap.com

Post by Stantheman » October 29, 2020, 9:14 pm

Why would anyone care about the margin, it only takes one more then the other guy to win. Just as dumb as point spread in sports, you win by 100 or win by 1, you still win.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » October 29, 2020, 9:28 pm

Except in the crooked world of politics where you can "win" by several thousand votes but still "lose" [-X

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » October 29, 2020, 9:36 pm

Stantheman wrote:
October 29, 2020, 9:14 pm
Why would anyone care about the margin, it only takes one more then the other guy to win. Just as dumb as point spread in sports, you win by 100 or win by 1, you still win.
Nope,

if it is a win by a large margin, no contest. If it is a narrow margin the country will pull itself apart
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » October 29, 2020, 9:40 pm

The electoral college vs. popular vote thread is over there --->

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » October 30, 2020, 8:43 am

What's the difference who wins? The entire debacle is no fun. I for one just want it to be over and done with. Never in my long lifetime have I seen the country so divided and in such a mess. Every day we read about these "peaceful" demonstrations where businesses are destroyed and looted. The politicians have let us down, plain and simple. PERIOD.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » October 30, 2020, 10:05 am

I'd like trump to win by 3 and have many contested states too ,the a week after trump relates himself k#ng the final postal votes counted and he loses . got to keep the circus running. Not my circus not my monkey :lol:
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » October 30, 2020, 10:13 am

glalt wrote:
October 30, 2020, 8:43 am
What's the difference who wins? The entire debacle is no fun. I for one just want it to be over and done with. Never in my long lifetime have I seen the country so divided and in such a mess. Every day we read about these "peaceful" demonstrations where businesses are destroyed and looted. The politicians have let us down, plain and simple. PERIOD.
You missed out 100,000's of Americans dying as well as the destruction and looting, politicians have let you all down ,dems can't seem to get anything right, republicans are just lookiñg out for themselves and their own interests and america decided it didn't want a politician as pres. Now I wonder how it got to this point ? Blame the voters this is what they voted for. The old saying careful what you wish for comes to mind.
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » October 30, 2020, 10:39 am

papafarang wrote:
October 30, 2020, 10:13 am
glalt wrote:
You missed out 100,000's of Americans dying as well as the destruction and looting, politicians have let you all down ,dems can't seem to get anything right, republicans are just lookiñg out for themselves and their own interests and america decided it didn't want a politician as pres. Now I wonder how it got to this point ? Blame the voters this is what they voted for. The old saying careful what you wish for comes to mind.
Look at this election any way you like but which candidate do you choose? One one hand you have a braggard and on the other hand you have a senile old man who would likely never serve out his term. As far as virus deaths neither candidate could have made any difference. It would appear, at least to me that isolation is an exercise in futility. All the attempts at stopping the virus have only destroyed the economy. The supposed (futile) cure is worse than the disease.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » October 30, 2020, 10:54 am

"The supposed (futile) cure is worse than the disease."

yeah right ......... tell that to the millions who have had friends/family taken from them =; =;

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » October 30, 2020, 11:21 am

glalt wrote:
October 30, 2020, 10:39 am
papafarang wrote:
October 30, 2020, 10:13 am
glalt wrote:
Look at this election any way you like but which candidate do you choose? One one hand you have a braggard and on the other hand you have a senile old man who would likely never serve out his term. As far as virus deaths neither candidate could have made any difference. It would appear, at least to me that isolation is an exercise in futility. All the attempts at stopping the virus have only destroyed the economy. The supposed (futile) cure is worse than the disease.
Lockdowns seem to work in Asia ,what do you mean neither candidate could have made any difference ? Chinas leadership, Vietnam's leadership even Thailand's leadership made a difference .biden was not the leader , Trump is your leader. 220,000 dead Americans and trump will be able to hand the desaster he created to the next sucker. I see Walmart are putting the guns away . I think they can see the impending train wreck coming .

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » October 30, 2020, 11:25 am

glalt.

Every expert in the world claims that social distancing, wearing masks and washing your hands are quite effective measures to slow the spread.

What you have in America is Trump and other Republican leaders poo-pooing this advice and ridiculing these measures. So you have a stack of total idiots claiming rights, turning good advice into a political statement that have resulted in nearly 230,000 deaths and total mayhem.

We all have rights, but we also have responsibilities, there is no balance in the American Psyche about a balance of these two items, thus the utter mess the country finds itself in. The US is the laughing stock of the world, I use the word 'laughing', I should really use the word 'pitiful'.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » October 30, 2020, 11:32 am

Trump.by a very slim.margin .. a baby knatts cock size margin ...i.hope im.wrong

I.hope Trump.wins by a landslide

Dm.
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » October 30, 2020, 12:17 pm

Lockdowns seem to work in Asia ,what do you mean neither candidate could have made any difference ? Chinas leadership, Vietnam's leadership even Thailand's leadership made a difference .biden was not the leader , Trump is your leader. 220,000 dead Americans and trump will be able to hand the desaster he created to the next sucker. I see Walmart are putting the guns away . I think they can see the impending train wreck coming .
[/quote]

You seem to have forgotten that this disaster is NOT over. IMHO it won't be over until we have herd immunity. Prolonging the isolation may well be the worst thing we can do. Of course you are entitled to your opinion as I am entitled to mine.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » October 30, 2020, 12:53 pm

glalt wrote:
October 30, 2020, 12:17 pm
You seem to have forgotten that this disaster is NOT over. IMHO it won't be over until we have herd immunity. Prolonging the isolation may well be the worst thing we can do. Of course you are entitled to your opinion as I am entitled to mine.
[/quote]

Judging by the tech speak coming from those who know, Herd Immunity might never happen, a sort of acceptance and a Vaccine may assist and cause life to retuirn to near normal but me, myself I am taking my own measures and those that do not like them, well they may never see me again. risking my health because some feel it is either a scam or even a sham is not on the cards.

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » October 30, 2020, 1:01 pm

Guess and Wish (mostly Wish).

Over 320 Biden vs Under 210 Trump, so 110 Electoral Vote Difference.

20 Million (had 15m, but since it's my guess/wish might as well go big) Individual Voter Difference.

Return to “U.S. Politics”