EPL Banter Thread

General sports news and discussions.
747man
udonmap.com

Re: EPL Banter Thread

Post by 747man » November 7, 2020, 9:47 pm

dezzer111 wrote:
November 7, 2020, 9:27 pm
What did I tell you 747 the Bluenoses are just a load of xxxxxx at Home or away, ha ha ha 😂 😂 😂.
We Were Today Yer little Oirish xxxxx,Yes !!

dezzer111
udonmap.com

Post by dezzer111 » November 7, 2020, 9:50 pm

Niggly wrote:
November 7, 2020, 9:44 pm
747man wrote:
November 7, 2020, 2:53 pm
Just How MANY Times have I Got to tell Yer xxxxx,The Lilac ones have gone, now I'm in Turquoise....Well Actually the colour is Seafoam ( Everton's 3rd Strip ) Now Get Back into nYer xxxxx Caravan Gypo !!
I genuinely wouldn’t be protesting that Seafoam is an improvement on cloud selection. Otherwise known as mint ;)

Oh yes don't forget to tuck your egg stained shirt into those whoppers, and socks and sandles on you might catch a chill with it being chilly in Nongers 😂.
"You'll Never Walk Alone"L.F.C.

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » November 7, 2020, 10:52 pm

dezzer111 wrote:
November 7, 2020, 9:50 pm
Niggly wrote:
747man wrote:
Just How MANY Times have I Got to tell Yer xxxxx,The Lilac ones have gone, now I'm in Turquoise....Well Actually the colour is Seafoam ( Everton's 3rd Strip ) Now Get Back into nYer xxxxx Caravan Gypo !!
I genuinely wouldn’t be protesting that Seafoam is an improvement on cloud selection. Otherwise known as mint ;)

Oh yes don't forget to tuck your egg stained shirt into those whoppers, and socks and sandles on you might catch a chill with it being chilly in Nongers 😂.
555 !! I Hope on These Chilly Nights You've got Central Heating in Yer Gypo Caravan Or have yer got a couple of Leprechauns wrapped around yer xxxxx....

dunroaming
udonmap.com

Post by dunroaming » November 8, 2020, 12:38 am

Met alot of pikeys in my time most are ok but never seen any in Thailand that have to sell their horse and cart in Nong Khai for a lower and lower price because the neighbours are worse than the owners

How's the sale coming Alan, maybe better to offer swap for caravan or camper pikeyd might have an interest to bail u out

Just because you are an Everton supporter doesn't give you the rights to abuse people unless your names Duncan Ferguson

Great player in his day biggest mistake he signed for a nonsense team

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » November 8, 2020, 7:52 am

Seafoam FC :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah nowt wrong wi pikeys .. at some stage we all.need the drive tarmacing and a mother in law abducting .

On the subject of pikeys

Another bad day at the office fir Leeds .. no ice cream.fir the littlen today niggly and leave her colouring books alone :lol:

Sheff u rooted to the bottom ..looking bleak fir them ..whats happened after last seasons heroics ?

Oh yead Ole is safe ..for another week after the Emerton demolishment

Dm.
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » November 8, 2020, 8:28 am

I’m emotionally distraught. If we had a cat, I’d be kicking it. Looks like I’ll have to settle for poking KP today :evil:
Age & treachery will always triumph over youth & ability

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » November 8, 2020, 9:02 am

Also pleased you dont have a kitty ..twas in for a ruff day if u had .

Its only a game Niggly and back to.back 4 -1 thrashings arent overly serious , Patrict "golden balls" Bamford cant get a hatrick n be worth 100 millions every week it would get boring ...LUFC are in with the big boys now and after decades upon decades in the lower league wilderness its bound to take a while to.adjust .

Im.told spam n tinned spaghetti is great comfort food especialky when done in an airfryer ..

Dm

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » November 8, 2020, 9:31 am

I’d actually taken to following UDFC to keep the feelings of disappointment I’ve had for so many years but looks like I can go back to giving the Mighty Whites my full support for now.

Spam & tinned spaghetti in an air fryer? Are you mad? We can only afford a little piddly single portion air fryer so it would have to be spam THEN tinned spaghetti. Anyway that’s for later, I’m having instant coffee & banana muffins after shifting 18 bags of buffalo poop into the back garden.
Now, where’s KP? He needs his podge poking

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » November 8, 2020, 9:39 am

Niggly wrote:
November 8, 2020, 9:31 am
I’d actually taken to following UDFC to keep the feelings of disappointment I’ve had for so many years but looks like I can go back to giving the Mighty Whites my full support for now.

Spam & tinned spaghetti in an air fryer? Are you mad? We can only afford a little piddly single portion air fryer so it would have to be spam THEN tinned spaghetti. Anyway that’s for later, I’m having instant coffee & banana muffins after shifting 18 bags of buffalo poop into the back garden.
Now, where’s KP? He needs his podge poking
Instant coffee ..sacre bleu ..as i expected from.Leeds ..

Nescafe gold cup ..my arse

Its only just ok whenst added to microwaved milk ..makes a decent creamy warming agent on these chilly breezy mornings.

MoT .. well.not at Liecester n Palace .. MbT

Dm

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » November 8, 2020, 9:44 am

Oooo, Gold Cup, hark at him.

Only Red Cup for Niggles. I am using full fat milk though which is the nectar of gods & a mouthful of deliciousness in every sip

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » November 8, 2020, 10:16 am

True story ..immigrants being housed in a hotel in blighty complained to the management that the coffee was sh8t.. cheeky buggars .. it was Nescafe 55555 .. i didnt realuse they get 30 quid a day to feed themselves etc .. buggar off to starbucks on that ..

Back to the footy .. a week.is a long time in footy im.sure the mighty whites are not rekegation fodder ..too much OTHER dross slightly worse than them

Up the iron

Dm

dezzer111
udonmap.com

Post by dezzer111 » November 8, 2020, 10:24 am

747man wrote:
November 7, 2020, 10:52 pm
dezzer111 wrote:
Niggly wrote:
747man wrote:

555 !! I Hope on These Chilly Nights You've got Central Heating in Yer Gypo Caravan Or have yer got a couple of Leprechauns wrapped around yer xxxxx....
You really are a tramp 747 😂 😂 😂

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » November 8, 2020, 1:00 pm

dezzer111 wrote:
November 8, 2020, 10:24 am
747man wrote:
November 7, 2020, 10:52 pm
dezzer111 wrote:
Niggly wrote:
747man wrote:

You really are a tramp 747 😂 😂 😂
And YOU Really are a DIRTY Gypo / xxxxx.....Don't Wash Yer Hands too Often & Yer Might get Covid.... :lol: :lol:

samster
udonmap.com

Post by samster » November 8, 2020, 4:46 pm

Niggly wrote:
747man wrote:
I genuinely wouldn’t be protesting that Seafoam is an improvement on colour selection. Otherwise known as mint ;)

It seems the green shorts are obligatory in every post at the moment so, will join in the fun \:D/

Speaking to the girlfriend today and she said the Thai commentators said Leeds were unlucky and were the better team. Not sure about that but, we're doing ok considering, for the past couple of games, we have been missing our 3 key signings (Raphinha came on as sub at Palace) along with Phillips who would have protected the back 4 better. I'm not worried yet.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » November 8, 2020, 5:28 pm

Dontbforget ..Leeds golden bollocks Bamford every mother in laws dream .. scored a good goal just before Palace fluked a second .. an out streched arm made him.offside ..if he had trimmed his finger nails before kick.off twood of stood it was that tight ..and obviously would ov changed thecwhole course of the game 1-1 .. soon was 2-0 ..

Alas ..if mi granny had bollocks shed be mi grandad ..n its noe consigned to.the history books ..

Dm

dezzer111
udonmap.com

Post by dezzer111 » November 8, 2020, 5:35 pm

samster wrote:
November 8, 2020, 4:46 pm
Niggly wrote:
747man wrote:
I genuinely wouldn’t be protesting that Seafoam is an improvement on colour selection. Otherwise known as mint ;)

It seems the green shorts are obligatory in every post at the moment so, will join in the fun \:D/

Speaking to the girlfriend today and she said the Thai commentators said Leeds were unlucky and were the better team. Not sure about that but, we're doing ok considering, for the past couple of games, we have been missing our 3 key signings (Raphinha came on as sub at Palace) along with Phillips who would have protected the back 4 better. I'm not worried yet.
I think he means see through not Seafoam the dirty shepard 😂 😂

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » November 8, 2020, 5:41 pm

Alans lilac ensomble shirt wear had been threw thecwash so many times they were see thru .. and usually were being eaten alive by the crack.ov his arse n up.up.his arm.pits .. not a pretty sight in fact ..pollution on the eye n hexwas banned from the school.bus and his lollpop man duties in nong khai ..

NOW this seafoam disaster ...the mind boggles

Dm.

dezzer111
udonmap.com

Post by dezzer111 » November 8, 2020, 5:42 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
November 8, 2020, 5:41 pm
Alans lilac ensomble shirt wear had been threw thecwash so many times they were see thru .. and usually were being eaten alive by the crack.ov his arse n up.up.his arm.pits .. not a pretty sight in fact ..pollution on the eye n hexwas banned from the school.bus and his lollpop man duties in nong khai ..

NOW this seafoam disaster ...the mind boggles

Dm.
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

dunroaming
udonmap.com

Post by dunroaming » November 8, 2020, 5:50 pm

Niggly wrote:
November 8, 2020, 8:28 am
I’m emotionally distraught. If we had a cat, I’d be kicking it. Looks like I’ll have to settle for poking KP today :evil:
You don't need to own one to kick it, some pussies deserve a good smacking

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » November 8, 2020, 6:13 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
November 8, 2020, 5:28 pm
Dontbforget ..Leeds golden bollocks Bamford every mother in laws dream .. scored a good goal just before Palace fluked a second .. an out streched arm made him.offside ..if he had trimmed his finger nails before kick.off twood of stood it was that tight ..and obviously would ov changed thecwhole course of the game 1-1 .. soon was 2-0 ..

Alas ..if mi granny had bollocks shed be mi grandad ..n its noe consigned to.the history books ..

Dm
Forgot to add ..
Suprised no Niggly comments on the offside goal.by golden balls Bamford ??? ..must have been to engrossed in the spam n tripe butty .

Dm

Return to “World Sports”