Will Trump concede?

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Re: Will Trump concede?

Post by Kenr6583 » November 11, 2020, 6:32 am

vlad wrote:
November 10, 2020, 3:13 pm
Trumps latest Conspiracy theory he had the vaccine but waited for the Election result. Once it was cocluded that Biden won pzizer announced the breaktrough. SURELY the American population are getting fed up with his ridiculouse lies and claims.
"Didn't want me to get a vaccine WIN". Quote from Trump. Are you f****** kidding me? The CEO of Pfizer already shot back at the POTUS and his idiot son. Now Pfizer, the FDA, and the Democrats are all in cahoots? Conspiracy theory at its finest. How was getting a vaccine a "WIN" for Trump? Isn't getting a usable vaccine good for the entire world? Damn, it was his lies in the very beginning which has caused this mess to begin with in the United States.

If Trump, and Pence for that matter, want to take credit for Pfizer possibly finding a useable vaccine, when Pfizer was self-funded and did not take any government-funded monies, what makes you think he will ever concede? It's all about him!

It's obvious the majority of us have been fed up with his BS for quite some time now.
Last edited by Kenr6583 on November 11, 2020, 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » November 11, 2020, 6:49 am

Errrr an interesting short vid .. DT may not need to concede according to this .

https://youtu.be/h_biT9uhUpk
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » November 11, 2020, 6:56 am

Nobody ever said he HAD to concede, but he won't be the occupant in the White House after January 20, 2021. He's just embarrassing himself and this country.

minimiglia
udonmap.com

Post by minimiglia » November 11, 2020, 7:34 am

How can he embarris this corrupt country, the fraud votes from dead people utter disgrace, along with all the so called lost votes, if biden is in the white house then all trumps good work will be erased and the us will drown in its corruption, utter crazy?

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » November 11, 2020, 7:42 am

There's been no proof of fraud votes counted from dead people, just another part of their conspiracy theory. "All of Trump's good work", that is definitely debatable. Trump will not concede because he is incapable of showing any type of dignity. Right now he's just staying on his golf course and firing/hiring people. Good for him.

anefarious1
udonmap.com

Post by anefarious1 » November 11, 2020, 7:51 am

minimiglia wrote:
November 11, 2020, 7:34 am
How can he embarris this corrupt country, the fraud votes from dead people utter disgrace, along with all the so called lost votes, if biden is in the white house then all trumps good work will be erased and the us will drown in its corruption, utter crazy?
I like the way you've satirized the situation. You even made it seem like you're poorly educated like the vast majority of Trump supporters and sycophants. Well done! :shock:

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » November 11, 2020, 8:05 am

Kenr6583 wrote:
November 11, 2020, 7:42 am
There's been no proof of fraud votes counted from dead people, just another part of their conspiracy theory. "All of Trump's good work", that is definitely debatable. Trump will not concede because he is incapable of showing any type of dignity. Right now he's just staying on his golf course and firing/hiring people. Good for him.

Morning Ken .. its me your stalker :lol:

At the moment it is very un clear how things will.pan out , updates are scarce the media are not showing anything in a fair n balanced way .. they even delayed the calling of Nirth Carolina as a Trump win but imediately called Arizona for Biden way befire it should of been ..

Regardless you must be able to understand the frustrations this shambolic circus has turned into ..really making the US look ridiculous on the political.world stage .. yes from.both the dems and reps sides.

Ive over Biden winning .. would like to see this out the news n him.. Her get on with the job .

Heres a clip with Rude Ruddi explaining what wont make a difference at all .

https://youtu.be/0xurB9TiCWE

Dm

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » November 11, 2020, 8:13 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
November 11, 2020, 6:49 am
Errrr an interesting short vid .. DT may not need to concede according to this .

Figured a self proclaimed US Political Expert would of known this.....................before it became an issue.

On Arizona vs NC being called, you might want to look back and check the numbers at the time. Tip: Votes remaining to be counted and if they would effect the out come.

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » November 11, 2020, 8:33 am

minimiglia wrote:
November 11, 2020, 7:34 am
Have quit debating these unproven stories of voting fraud, will only quote a news outlet "Put Up or Shut Up."

Been amazed at the amount of crazy no evidence/no court filing/no official investigation and no proof stories that have been posted on FB/Twitter/YouTube. I still spend a few minutes checking them out (yea, stupid me), then see if Fox is running with it (yes, actually using Fox for fact checking...only the really crazy stuff)......if they aren't running with it with in 24 hours you know it's total BS. Safety Note: If they run or take notice of it, then it's only unproven BS.
*oooppppsss, made a mistake....there have been court filings. meant to say court filings that don't get kicked out of court for lack of evidence/misleading-wrongful claims (Trump Lawyers are still 0-10 on court filings of voter fraud).

Now, if Fox or any outlet actually showed the proof (not claim proof exists, as they have previously...only for the evidence to be lost or completely forgot about) and an official criminal case is opened...Then I'd Take the Claim Seriously, But It Still Hasn't Happened!!!!

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » November 11, 2020, 8:48 am

Dead voters... lost voters... votes from Mars (Thanks Rudi G), it reminds me of that line from an auld Scottish folk song.

"As they hunt the bonny shoals o' (red) herring..."

minimiglia
udonmap.com

Post by minimiglia » November 11, 2020, 8:55 am

So you do not believe that the observers were refused entry in the democratic run states, stinks to hell, complete corruption at its best, such a disgrace.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » November 11, 2020, 9:03 am

They were already at their limit of 134 each, both sides. Even the Fox News reporter there said that was a lie about not letting poll watchers in.

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » November 11, 2020, 9:06 am

minimiglia wrote:
November 11, 2020, 8:55 am
So you do not believe that the observers were refused entry in the democratic run states, stinks to hell, complete corruption at its best, such a disgrace.
Seen any evidence of that? Other than Trump's allegations? That's why all of his challenges so far have been thrown out of court, by judges appointed by both Republican and Democratic presidents. Trump and his attorneys have yet to produce any evidence.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » November 11, 2020, 9:16 am

The funny part is that they admit they have no evidence, just hearsay and possibilities.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » November 11, 2020, 9:25 am

Just out of curiosity for everyone on here who thinks this election was rigged, has anyone donated to Trump's legal fees to fight this corruption and expose it? Just remember, $.60 out of every $1.00 you donate goes to pay back the RNC. So open up your wallets to expose this corruption, because $1.4 billion was not enough.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » November 11, 2020, 9:33 am

As I said before the election, Trump has thrown all his toys out of the cot, will he then burn the cot.

The answer is yep.

Plan B to challenge in court looks like failing, the few allegations that have reached court have been thrown out, recounts will delay some states announcing an official result for a few weeks.

What is worse, according to the NYT, 70% of Republicans believe his fabrications about voter fraud...70%, astonishing.

What is his Plan C? Start a war? Declare a state of emergency? Call in the army to shut down Congress? Issue an arrest warrant for Biden? Absolutely nothing is off the table with this guy.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » November 11, 2020, 9:42 am

Mosquito wrote:
November 11, 2020, 8:13 am
Drunk Monkey wrote:

Figured a self proclaimed US Political Expert would of known this.....................before it became an issue.

On Arizona vs NC being called, you might want to look back and check the numbers at the time. Tip: Votes remaining to be counted and if they would effect the out come.
Hey morning mozzy ...pleased youbdropped in to confirm.my political knowledge status ..

Btw .. Why id Biden being called prez elect ..when he clearly isnt yet ..only bybthe media of course

Even with my expertise i cant figure that one iut

Dm

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » November 11, 2020, 9:55 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
November 11, 2020, 9:42 am
Mosquito wrote:
November 11, 2020, 8:13 am
Drunk Monkey wrote:

Hey morning mozzy ...pleased youbdropped in to confirm.my political knowledge status ..

Btw .. Why id Biden being called prez elect ..when he clearly isnt yet ..only bybthe media of course

Even with my expertise i cant figure that one iut

Dm

One of those standard practices/courtesies , which lately don't seem to apply.

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » November 11, 2020, 9:57 am

minimiglia wrote:

Pls clarify observers?? Also, some proof or credible article to support this...............would help.

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Post by Mosquito » November 11, 2020, 10:01 am

Mosquito wrote:
November 11, 2020, 9:57 am
minimiglia wrote:

Pls clarify observers?? Also, some proof or credible article to support this...............would help.
NVM, seen Honest Trump's Tweet (yea, right)................pls don't say you believe everything Trump tweets???

Only a moron would believe everything Trump tweets, not calling anyone names.............just pointing to a conclusion of mine.

Return to “U.S. Politics”