Just how much more cringe worthily narcissistic can Trump get?

World news discussion forum
stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Re: Just how much more cringe worthily narcissistic can Trump get?

Postby stattointhailand » February 17, 2017, 1:41 pm

Like him or Loathe him you have to say he has got people talking about him :lol:

Pulitzer Prize winner Leonard Pitts Jn on Twitter .....

111Pulitzer winner and Trump.jpg

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Postby vincemunday » February 17, 2017, 3:05 pm

To be honest I admire the man. He got the vote of 62,000,000 people, that's quite some mandate and all he's done so far is do exactly what he said he would do in his manifesto. If he started kowtowing to the libtards who seem set on protesting against everything he does (and looting of course) he would be flying in the face of everything he stood for. The big problem as I see it is that he's not so great at appeasing the press, what he said about the BBC earlier was absolutely spot on, they have become so biased in favour of the left that we rarely get an unbiased report from them, the UK government have just instructed them to lose the bias or they will have the license fee taken away from them, so if our government think it's necessary to put them right I would say Trump probably isn't too far off the mark. Personally I hope he sticks to what he said and puts the people of America first, that he does make America great again and that he continues to piss the Libtards off, people are getting tired of their protesting and whining about anything and everything anyway.
British by birth, English by the grace of God.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Postby papafarang » February 17, 2017, 3:21 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: fake news :lol: :lol: :lol: they edited OUT all the unintelligible , gibberish and all they had left was 48 seconds worth of his best responses :lol: is he an idiot, without doubt, the US now has it's own MR Bean
the world is not my home, I'm just a passenger

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Postby vincemunday » February 17, 2017, 3:31 pm

Best people stop listening to the press, here's what he really said https://youtu.be/aJf3GwrLAWM .

parrot
udonmap.com

Postby parrot » February 17, 2017, 7:13 pm

Speaking of 'fake news'........Trump says the 306 electoral votes he got was the most since Reagan. That's fake news.......Trump was trumped by Obama in 2008's 365 electoral votes.

parrot
udonmap.com

Postby parrot » February 17, 2017, 8:11 pm

parrot wrote:Speaking of 'fake news'........Trump says the 306 electoral votes he got was the most since Reagan. That's fake news.......Trump was trumped by Obama in 2008's 365 electoral votes.

Ooops, I'm sorry, he clarified (later, when challenged with that info by a reporter): "I was talking about Republicans"

Egads, I'm sorry, again. He clarified (later, when challenged by a reporter who said George Bush got 426): "I don't know, I was just given that information."

Just incredible!

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Postby Lone Star » February 17, 2017, 8:50 pm

parrot wrote:Just incredible!

Let me tell you what's incredible.

It's incredible that the same level of outrage wasn't displayed over:

"You can keep your health plan."
"You can keep your doctor." (The Lie of the Year nationally).
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2013/dec/12/lie-year-if-you-like-your-health-care-plan-keep-it/

And the 4 pages of verifiable lies connected to Barack Obama at Politifact.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/barack-obama/statements/byruling/false/

And all of Barack's lies had a helluva lot more to do with citizens and the nation than an Electoral Vote comment.

Where's all the Hate Trump/America outrage over those? Yeah, I know. It wouldn't be as much fun. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sport
udonmap.com

Postby Sport » February 17, 2017, 9:03 pm

I just wonder where the posters country of origin is or where they have spent most of their lives, just curious thats all. I do not believe President Trump is narcissistic, he is not a YES man and can be meticulous and humorous, that may come across as being narcissistic to the anti Trump camp. He was elected by the people of the USA to lead them through dangerous and difficult economic times.

For me watching a 48sec video of his meeting with Mr Netanyahu, hardly gives me any reason to go either way, thanks to edits and cuts from the media, fake news. You have to sieve through a lot of information to get anywhere near the truth, thats my thoughts and I think he will do Ok and I am from Oz.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Postby vincemunday » February 17, 2017, 9:12 pm

I'm from the UK but I'm a fervent Trump supporter. He's the first politician ever that has actually done or is trying to do exactly what he said he will do, people got what they voted for!

skinner
udonmap.com

Postby skinner » February 17, 2017, 9:35 pm

vincemunday wrote:I'm from the UK but I'm a fervent Trump supporter. He's the first politician ever that has actually done or is trying to do exactly what he said he will do, people got what they voted for!

First ever ?? Big call . Adolf Hitler , he tried, Winston Churchill, he did, more recently Nigel Farage, got what he wanted. And im sure there are many more.

Liam Dale
udonmap.com

Postby Liam Dale » February 17, 2017, 10:01 pm

skinner wrote:
vincemunday wrote:I'm from the UK but I'm a fervent Trump supporter. He's the first politician ever that has actually done or is trying to do exactly what he said he will do, people got what they voted for!

First ever ?? Big call . Adolf Hitler , he tried, Winston Churchill, he did, more recently Nigel Farage, got what he wanted. And im sure there are many more.

I'm running with skinner here.. cos I'm a winnie man.. he made a lot of bad of calls.. but at the end of the day.. he sorted **** for allies. in a REAL fight for sure.. KBO said winston to his wife and she to him.. pretty much every day..

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Postby vincemunday » February 17, 2017, 10:20 pm

Ermmm Churchill how, he wasn't even elected until the 50's, you'll be hard pushed to find a manifesto put forward by Hitler unless you consider Mein Kampf to be one and insofar as Nigel is concerned he certainly hasn't done all he wants to do or indeed all that he's promised, not yet and once again, he's never been elected to parliament and thus has never had a manifesto that he's been able to act upon.

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Postby jai yen yen » February 17, 2017, 11:44 pm

Sport wrote:I just wonder where the posters country of origin is or where they have spent most of their lives, just curious thats all. I do not believe President Trump is narcissistic, he is not a YES man and can be meticulous and humorous, that may come across as being narcissistic to the anti Trump camp. He was elected by the people of the USA to lead them through dangerous and difficult economic times.

For me watching a 48sec video of his meeting with Mr Netanyahu, hardly gives me any reason to go either way, thanks to edits and cuts from the media, fake news. You have to sieve through a lot of information to get anywhere near the truth, thats my thoughts and I think he will do Ok and I am from Oz.
Very well said.

halfbiscuit

Postby halfbiscuit » February 18, 2017, 4:09 am

ffs

halfbiscuit

Postby halfbiscuit » February 18, 2017, 5:16 am

"Last week Tonight with John Oliver" Season 4 episode 1.
What do Trump supporters think about that ?
Sorry, I just remembered that Trump supporters have difficulty thinking.

Return to “World News”