Why Would You?

Discussions about the website, map, magazine and magazine articles.
jackspratt
udonmap.com

Why Would You?

Post by jackspratt » January 2, 2011, 5:18 pm

Why would you go on to a competitor's forum, and write of UM:
THAT nonsense Site these days.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
and yet still post almost daily on UM, and in fact query (on the other forum) why you couldn't access UM for the time being? :roll:

Most curious. :-k

arjay
udonmap.com

Re: Why Would You?

Post by arjay » January 2, 2011, 8:19 pm

jackspratt wrote:Why would you go on to a competitor's forum, and write of UM:
THAT nonsense Site these days.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
and yet still post almost daily on UM, and in fact query (on the other forum) why you couldn't access UM for the time being? :roll:

Most curious. :-k
Yes, indeed. :roll: Not only does said individual slag off this forum on the competing forum, but he actually boasted on it, how he had been using this forum's PM's to encourage members to defect to that other forum, and when that post (admission) was spotted, he actually suggested that his PM's were being hacked. :-k

Well I suspect that the considerable latitude that the "Friendly Mods" have given him on this forum has been well exhausted, and that a long overdue ban on this forum is now imminent, so he will be able to indulge himself exclusively on the other one. ;)

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » January 2, 2011, 8:23 pm

I'M A NAUGHTY BOY,ARE'NT I ????

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » January 2, 2011, 8:38 pm

And it becomes even curiouser - the thread of probably a dozen posts or more (which he started) on the competitor, querying not being able to access UM, disappeared completely not long after my OP above. :-k :-k :-k

Stevo
udonmap.com

Post by Stevo » January 2, 2011, 8:54 pm

jackspratt wrote:And it becomes even curiouser - the thread of probably a dozen posts or more (which he started) on the competitor, querying not being able to access UM, disappeared completely not long after my OP above. :-k :-k :-k
js: I've just read the thread you mention on udonmap so it's still there... you need to be logged on to view it.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » January 2, 2011, 9:04 pm

Thanks stevo - they must have changed the status of the thread, because I read it earlier without logging in.

Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com

Post by Bandung_Dero » January 3, 2011, 6:38 am

I don't bother accessing the site after a few quick glances when it opened! So a little clue whom you refer and let's play a game. ---- Name and Shame.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » January 3, 2011, 7:35 am

I will PM you Dero.

Hopefully he will out himself and apologise to this forum - or even better, keep his hypocritical arse on the other forum. =D>

trubrit
udonmap.com

Post by trubrit » January 3, 2011, 8:17 am

jackspratt wrote:I will PM you Dero.

Hopefully he will out himself and apologise to this forum - or even better, keep his hypocritical arse on the other forum. =D>
Really surprised you even bother to look over there Jack. I don't, well thats not completely true, occasionally a friend who posts on both sends me a PM to tell me I have had a mention again , yes , a year after resigning. :-"
Still as I always say,"Love me or hate me, you sure can't ignore me. " :lol:
Ageing is a privilige denied to many .

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » January 3, 2011, 8:51 am

I look in from time to time Val. They sometimes have coverage of the odd subject of interest that may not be picked here.

Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com

Post by Bandung_Dero » January 3, 2011, 9:50 am

Thanks Jack, would have preferred something like 'Big Bird Brain' or 'Similar to the Rubbish 1 2 Go leaves laying around Udon' and started from there! 55555

trubrit
udonmap.com

Post by trubrit » January 3, 2011, 10:32 am

Bandung_Dero wrote:Thanks Jack, would have preferred something like 'Big Bird Brain' or 'Similar to the Rubbish 1 2 Go leaves laying around Udon' and started from there! 55555
I would have thought that plane at the airport is a good similarity, after all , its got some parts missing . :lol:
Ageing is a privilige denied to many .

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Why Would You?

Post by jackspratt » November 8, 2011, 8:45 pm

Here we are, 11 months later, and the same jumbo sized hypocrite is still slagging UM off on another local forum, but apparently feels perfectly comfortable in dropping in here to post from time to time. :-k

nkstan
udonmap.com

Why Would You?

Post by nkstan » November 8, 2011, 9:53 pm

jackspratt wrote:Here we are, 11 months later, and the same jumbo sized hypocrite is still slagging UM off on another local forum, but apparently feels perfectly comfortable in dropping in here to post from time to time. :-k
Probably trying to make your day,giving something to criticize.Your all like a bunch kiddies with your so-called loyalty games.I post on both sites and could care less about what anyone thinks about it.They are public forums.This one seems to have more info,in between the critics , and the other more chit chat.Both serve functions for different people,assholes or not! :roll:

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Why Would You?

Post by jackspratt » November 9, 2011, 6:47 am

You completely missed the point stan - no surprise there. :roll:

nkstan
udonmap.com

Why Would You?

Post by nkstan » November 9, 2011, 7:33 am

I don't think so Jack,even your topic is a set up.At least you posted a topic rather than picking on someone else's,even though its purpose is questionable.The point as I see it,is to pump your ego :roll:

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Why Would You?

Post by jackspratt » November 9, 2011, 7:37 am

nkstan wrote:I don't think so Jack,even your topic is a set up.At least you posted a topic rather than picking on someone else's,even though its purpose is questionable.The point as I see it,is to pump your ego :roll:
Thanks for your contribution then stan. :D

Return to “Website, Map & Magazine forum”