2 Guitar for Sale

Miscellaneous goods for sale/wanted/free in Udon Thani
LoneTraveler
udonmap.com

2 Guitar for Sale

Post by LoneTraveler » August 12, 2018, 9:46 am

2 acoustic guitars for sale, 1 Gibson Epiphone Pro 1 Plus and 1 Yamaha FS 100C. These guitars are great for beginners and experienced players. They are lightweight and very easy to play. Neck is easy to play little pressure on strings and frets to get good sound.
Yamaha comes with gig bag and extra set of Gibson strings, clip on tuner and guitar stand. The same for the Epiphone except it includes a dehumidifier excludes the gig bag and clip-on tuner.

Original price for the Yamaha 5500 Baht and 6300 Baht for the Pro 1 Plus. There is a Epiphone Pro 1 for 3900 but the Pro1 plus has more features such as a solid spruce top for one, giving it a better sound. You can read about features of the Pro 1 Plus on the Epiphone website: www.epiphone.com or check price on Lazada.

I bought both guitars recently and are in new condition not a mark or scratch on them. I am selling the Yamaha for 4000 Baht and the Gibson Epiphone for 4500 Baht. I will sell both together for 8000 Baht. I will not go lower in price so please respect that.

I am having a problem uploading photos so, if you contact me by email, I will send photos. I live 30 minutes outside Udon so I can deliver to Big C or UD Town.
Email: [email protected].

Return to “Miscellaneous goods for sale/wanted/free”