6 Brand new, High Quality Homes in Nong Sai, Buy now and Save!

IsanRealEstate
udonmap.com

6 Brand new, High Quality Homes in Nong Sai, Buy now and Save!

Post by IsanRealEstate » January 27, 2017, 7:41 pm

To all our regular members, friends and guests,
We are pleased to present a unique offer to those wishing to buy a new home at a very reasonable price, yet with the highest quality fixtures and fittings, Large 120 Sq. Wah Land size, construction by a "Western Builder/Construction company. There are 2 designs to choose from; The "Orchid" and the "Lotus"!
I kid you not, these have been planned and thought out extensively during the past 12 months. Please follow this link to see your dream home.

http://www.isanrealestate.com/en/listin ... don-thani/

Seriously, at these affordable "Off-Plan" Prices, with a 5 month build and payment schedule, you cannot afford to miss out on these! We are ready to build now, so please hurry, only 6 will be available.

Please contact ernie@isanrealestate.com or connect@isanrealestate.com.

These are definitely truly beautiful!

Regards

Isan Real Estate
Attachments
UM Eng. Compare_resize.jpg
Last edited by IsanRealEstate on January 28, 2017, 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Working with you, not only for you. http://www.isanrealestate.com

fatbob
udonmap.com

Re: 6 Brand new, High Quality Homes in Nong Sai, Buy now and Save!

Post by fatbob » January 28, 2017, 7:14 am

When most are aging retirees why 2 story homes? Stairs do not agree with old legs...

IsanRealEstate
udonmap.com

Post by IsanRealEstate » January 28, 2017, 7:49 am

Hello fatbob,
Yes, I tend to agree with you.
However, we do anticipate a lot of inquiries on these homes. Perhaps not from the retiree home buyer but more-so from the younger generation, Thai, Farang plus investors. We also consider that there are a number of investors out there, who will purchase all 6 homes now (in 1 outright purchase), the rent out for a period of time, then sell. Simply financial gain as an investor. With larger than normal "close to the city" land plot size, quality construction with a "Western" managed construction company, the scrutiny of detail to quality, high end brand names to be fitted, landscaped gardens included, they are remarkably priced and would suit many buyers. Unfortunately, as you say, they may not appeal to the older generation as 2-Storey homes, which is a pity, as I think it is that type of buyer who may enjoy the quality standards more than most. Should you wish to purchase a single level home, we can be of assistance in helping you find a home that suits your needs.

We wish you well in your twilight years as with other generations.
Thanks for your comment, they're always welcome on this site/forum.

Regards
Isan Real Estate Co., Ltd
Working with you, not only for you. http://www.isanrealestate.com

Mex
udonmap.com

Post by Mex » February 2, 2017, 9:23 pm

LOL..twilight years...
If it looks good..and smells good..go for it..

Stantheman
udonmap.com

Post by Stantheman » February 3, 2017, 9:13 pm

This is what my wife built for us after first 2 story house had extensive termite damage. We talked about the build before she started and I made sure no upstairs bedroom as my knees are not the best either. It has three bedrooms, 2 bath(one with tub), with living room and kitchen. Bedrooms are not the biggest but OK for our use.
Udon House.jpg

Return to “Isan Real Estate Forum (Sponsor)”