90 d reporting not working 13/3 on line...

Thailand visa and Immigration forum
pal52
udonmap.com

Re: 90 d reporting not working 13/3 on line...

Post by pal52 » March 17, 2018, 7:07 am

Just got an Email reply from Immigration stating my 90 day online report was not approved.
As you can see the email reply below does not make a lot of sense.

I went to the website put in my confirmation number which I got when I did the report checked all the details i put in the application to make sure I had not made a mistake (TM Number ,Passport number etc).

No reason for not being approved was given just told to report to Immigration to do the 90 day report,

Dear Mr.
Results notify residents within 90 days of your disapproval, make sure that the disapproval was www.immigration.go.th
Notification 90 days is Not Approved. By Visit Status of check Can you www.immigration.go.th

pal52
udonmap.com

Post by pal52 » March 17, 2018, 7:45 am

pal52 wrote:
March 17, 2018, 7:07 am
Just got an Email reply from Immigration stating my 90 day online report was not approved.
As you can see the email reply below does not make a lot of sense.

I went to the website put in my confirmation number which I got when I did the report checked all the details i put in the application to make sure I had not made a mistake (TM Number ,Passport number etc).

No reason for not being approved was given just told to report to Immigration to do the 90 day report,

Dear Mr.
Results notify residents within 90 days of your disapproval, make sure that the disapproval was www.immigration.go.th
Notification 90 days is Not Approved. By Visit Status of check Can you www.immigration.go.th
Just further clarify the above post.
I did my last 90 day report in person so all my details were in the computer system.
Also the email reply is exactly as I copied & pasted with no name after Dear Mr.
So it seems this is a standard reply they send out.

Mudguard
udonmap.com

Post by Mudguard » March 22, 2018, 4:30 am

Problem now solved..I went to Sakon Nakhon Imm yesterday n completed my 90 day....Thank u all for imput..

Return to “Thailand Visas & Migration to other countries”