Beware of Lazada.

Looking for a something in particular but don't know where to buy it? Try asking here...
rjj04
udonmap.com

Re: Beware of Lazada.

Post by rjj04 » January 24, 2019, 5:46 pm

If I'm interpreting their email message correctly, apparently they are having technical problems with their software and I am on standby?...

"Warm greeting from LAZADA, Effortless shopping!

Thank you for trusting and shopping with us.

Regarding the order number....

Thank you for taking time to contact us. May we inform you that now we have the technique issue with the system for returning form and we are in the process of fixing the issue. Nevertheless, please be informed that we are coordinating with our concerned department regarding your issues, it would take approximately 1 - 2 business days to receive the feedback from the concern department. If we receive any concerns update before then, we will keep you informed promptly.

We truly apologize for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.

If there is anything that we can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are always delightful to assist you.

Best regards,
"

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » January 24, 2019, 5:55 pm

vidmaster wrote:
January 24, 2019, 3:56 pm
I’ve had no real problems, as with COD payment method you cannot go wrong
That's What I Do.........It's the ONLY Way to go..... :D :D

rjj04
udonmap.com

Post by rjj04 » January 24, 2019, 6:01 pm

So, you guys ordering COD actually open the box to check your order is correct, while the driver waits?

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 24, 2019, 11:07 pm

rjj04 wrote:
January 24, 2019, 6:01 pm
So, you guys ordering COD actually open the box to check your order is correct, while the driver waits?
Every time.

86Tiger
udonmap.com

Post by 86Tiger » January 24, 2019, 11:31 pm

My misses will only order if cash is given after insuring she gets what she want. She don't play.....

plumbers
udonmap.com

Post by plumbers » January 25, 2019, 9:58 am

Yes always check the contents is good advice , I paid the guy later
opened the package to find some cables for an I Phone :(
Not what I ordered .

andymu

Post by andymu » January 25, 2019, 10:48 am

Never had a problem always good quality goods from mini pc, crash helmet, cloths, bedding. You name it always good.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » January 25, 2019, 2:13 pm

I've used Lazada well in excess of a hundred times, I use them for everything and I really have no gripes at all. On the very odd occasion things have turned up broken etc I've sent them a pic and they've told me to keep the item and they've refunded me as well. Very highly recommend.
"I don't risk my life for the sake of my children, I risk it for the sake of everyone's children" Stephen Yaxley-Lennon aka Tommy Robison - Free speech activist 2017

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » January 25, 2019, 4:27 pm

Although I don't use Lazada much, I view it much as I do netflix, fiber optic internet, and the occasional trip to Villa.........a godsend for those living further out of town or those who don't like shopping in stores or for those things that you can't find in Udon. Sometimes I have to knock myself in the head and remind myself I'm living in Udon.

Return to “Where to Buy Things in Udon”