Buriram Festival

This forum is for personal video clips or favourite clips from youtube etc. (Only videos relating to Udon Thani and Thailand please)
Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Buriram Festival

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » September 27, 2009, 2:09 am

Here is a video clip of a concert from Buriram that took place on 22 August. I went there in anticipation of seeing Tukatan and Ying perform. They never made it; however, I did record part of this song, perhaps by local singers and dancers, which was entertaining enough.

A local policeman got me back to my hotel on his motorcycle as it was the only transportation available with the exception of walking 5 km.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7QykKTBd1OE&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7QykKTBd1OE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

Fawn
udonmap.com

Re: Buriram Festival

Post by Fawn » September 27, 2009, 3:10 am

Tilokarat wrote:A local policeman got me back to my hotel on his motorcycle as it was the only transportation available with the exception of walking 5 km
But what about your good friend and her children, did they have to walk the 3 miles home?
Doug! Doug! Doug!

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Re: Buriram Festival

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » September 27, 2009, 3:37 am

She was in Udonthani with her son and three dogs (chihuahua and two poodles) after flying back from Bangkok to Udon with her son and nephew. At the same time, I took the slow route via bus to Nakhon Ratchasima (two days) and two days in Buriram. I needed a well-deserved rest after two days of frantic shopping at Pantip, Siam Centre and MBK in Bangkok.

For the early part of the evening I was not quite alone. It was spent with two daughters of the lady who sold me a new cell phone as a birthday present for my very good friend. The lady was kind enough to buy me drink and food for the babysitting job.

Thus, when the concert ended I was flying solo until the police came to my rescue.
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

Return to “Udon Thani & Thailand Video Clips”