Buyer Beware - Mail Order Fraud!!

Udon Thani news, views and comments
Udon Map
Admin

Buyer Beware - Mail Order Fraud!!

Post by Udon Map » September 11, 2018, 11:13 am

From Thaiger

A 25 year old Khon Kaen woman has made a complaint to police saying that she had ordered a 37,000 baht second-hand brand name bag online but all she received was a plastic bottle.

Article 1.jpg

The woman says that when she opened the package all she found was a plastic bottle with a Kung Fu Panda logo on it.

Panhathai Lertsin-udom had ordered the bag through “brandname_Oa” and says she transferred the money to the account of ‘Ratanawalee Somneuk’.

She noted that the Line name was constantly changing, arousing suspicions. But when delivery firm Kerry told her that they had a package to deliver she was temporarily relieved…

Until she opened the package to find the plastic bottle. Police are investigating.

Article 2.jpg

Courtesy of Thaiger
https://thethaiger.com/news/north-east/ ... n-the-mail

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Re: Buyer Beware - Mail Order Fraud!!

Post by stattointhailand » September 11, 2018, 3:52 pm

And I thought Mrs Statts was mad for paying B200 for a brand new "named" bag in the night market.......

As they say a fool and their money are soon parted ........ what I dont understand is how these "intelligence challenged" individuals get the money to lose in the first place :roll:

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » September 11, 2018, 4:10 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
September 11, 2018, 3:52 pm
And I thought Mrs Statts was mad for paying B200 for a brand new "named" bag in the night market.......

As they say a fool and their money are soon parted ........ what I dont understand is how these "intelligence challenged" individuals get the money to lose in the first place :roll:
She has a falang husband.

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » September 11, 2018, 4:11 pm

newtovillagelife wrote:
September 11, 2018, 4:10 pm
stattointhailand wrote:
September 11, 2018, 3:52 pm

She has a falang boyfriend.

Sport
udonmap.com

Post by Sport » September 11, 2018, 4:20 pm

How does a 25 yo have enough disposal income to afford this. I know there are many Thais well healed but 37K for a 2nd hand bag, maybe she is not so well healed to purchase a new one, go to Laos and buy a copy, who of her friends would know the difference. That is a Poms monthly pension check, poor buggers and Oz is not much better.

And could I say, why is this posted here. I assume most posters are male, and some may like ladies handbags for themselves or for their ladyboy girlfriend.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » September 11, 2018, 9:14 pm

I think its here for the wives who are checking up on what their husbands are saying behind their backs :lol:

Return to “Udon Thani News”