Can WIFI and Microwave Cause Cancer

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
Stantheman
udonmap.com

Can WIFI and Microwave Cause Cancer

Post by Stantheman » March 19, 2018, 10:41 pm

While reading another topic about increased WIFI in areas and increase in Microwave towers, I remembered there was a big debate about cell phones and cancer risks. About 2 years ago saw the following article that talks about it a little and thought I would share as general info and discussions.

www.forbes.com/sites/quora/2016/05/19/a ... -risk/amp/

felixcat
udonmap.com

Re: Can WIFI and Microwave Cause Cancer

Post by felixcat » March 20, 2018, 9:05 am

Stantheman, is this the best you can do? At least you could post the proper link to your link, this is it:
https://www.quora.com/Can-WiFi-cause-cancer
Gary Larson appears to be a shill....read the comments way down below...I love reading these, it shows more "meat" to the subjevt. Heres one : Gary Larson is wrong. Let me repeat that in another way: Gary Larson is dangerously misleading you. He states in his highly popular response to your question: “There is no biologic mechanism to explain why non ionizing radiation (like the cellphone's emission of radio waves) could induce any type of tumor”. Bzzt! Wrong.

OK, enough of that....why not just look at the "Warning labels, on the phone, or on a pack of "smokes". They tell you the truth, so if you don't adhere to it, you cannot sue them. Plain and simple. Want more?
PFT put this out Auguest 2017.. Please see this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLDdS4_Qneg
Also, as I stated in "Is there a Ghost in your machine" forum, just because you turn it off, does not really mean it is really turned off. So do what you can to take care of yourself. Hope that helps....

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » March 20, 2018, 9:57 am

felixcat wrote:
March 20, 2018, 9:05 am
Gary Larson is wrong. Let me repeat that in another way: Gary Larson is dangerously misleading you. He states in his highly popular response to your question: “There is no biologic mechanism to explain why non ionizing radiation (like the cellphone's emission of radio waves) could induce any type of tumor”. Bzzt! Wrong.
Or, put slightly differently, he apparently disagrees with you. I have yet to see any evidence that your position is the objectively correct one.

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » March 20, 2018, 10:20 am

Paul, its not my quote, its taken out of the comments posted on Stan's article.
So, did anyone see link I posted? You should. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLDdS4_Qneg

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » March 20, 2018, 10:32 am

felixcat wrote:
March 20, 2018, 10:20 am
Paul, its not my quote, its taken out of the comments posted on Stan's article.
Probably clearer if you put quotation marks around quotations next time.

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » March 20, 2018, 6:50 pm

can we proceed now, with this important topic, brought to us by Stan the man? Yes, he does wear a Safety Helmet, but sometimes he surprises me with something like this. Stan you get a cookie.
‘I never thought I’d say this in my life, but cell phones are probably worse than cigarettes for overall health.’Dr Jack Kruse Quoted on https://www.emfwarriors.com/
One thing I'm doing is buying "blue Blocker" glasses to block some of the LED light that can damage the eyes from the screens. We also unplug the wi-fi at night and the wifes phone is not allowed into the bedroom .Thats about all we can do, because we're surrounded by microwaves from the towers and other neighbors.
I have read about some people who live their life inside a "tent" of sorts, inside their homes, because this thing makes them physically sick.

Return to “Open Forum”