English Premier League 2018/19

General sports news and discussions.
Post Reply
User avatar
TAXIfor7/11
udonmap.com
Posts: 888
Joined: March 19, 2017, 2:08 pm

Re: English Premier League 2018/19

Post by TAXIfor7/11 » March 17, 2019, 11:26 pm

Are you not entertained?
Everton v Chelsea (16:30 GMT)


Gary Flintoff
BBC Radio 5 live reporter at Goodison Park
''There is only one word to describe Goodison Park half an hour before kick off... Subdued. There were some cheers when Ryan Babel scored for Fulham earlier, but the home fans are clearly not sure what to expect this afternoon''
67754784-440a-4dfe-8a49-4d50804b42c5.jpg
lol,look at the state of the place what a cesspit,wooden seats lol,sponsored by cuprinol :oops: :oops: :oops: more wood than a viking longboat :oops: :oops: :oops:



User avatar
Zidane
udonmap.com
Posts: 6530
Joined: July 6, 2005, 12:24 pm
Location: Udon Thani

Re: English Premier League 2018/19

Post by Zidane » March 18, 2019, 2:53 am

Everton now odds on favourites to grab the coveted 12th spot in the EPL after beating Chelsea 2-0. =;
Just when I thought our chance had passed,you go and save the best for last.

dunroaming
udonmap.com
Posts: 785
Joined: July 14, 2009, 1:34 pm

Re: English Premier League 2018/19

Post by dunroaming » March 18, 2019, 6:30 am

And the headlines crisis club beat crisis club, 12th not bad considering to the fans that's like they won the league lol

User avatar
Zidane
udonmap.com
Posts: 6530
Joined: July 6, 2005, 12:24 pm
Location: Udon Thani

Re: English Premier League 2018/19

Post by Zidane » March 18, 2019, 6:40 am

Everton fans partied late into the night after this victory that saw the bookies slash the odds of them finishing 12th in the EPL over Premier League giants,Bournemouth.
A typical response came from a retired expat in Nong Khai who wished to remain anonymous for fear of cyber bullying on a local forum.
He said "Fooking marvelous.I hope they give Marco a new 5 year contract after this.Now I,m so happy I dont care if my house never sells and the Pound goes down to 35 after Brexit.
What a season and if Cardiff can stay up we,ll have a European fixture at Goodison next season as well.Those deluded gobshites from Liverpoo and Manushited have nothing but envy for us."
Just when I thought our chance had passed,you go and save the best for last.

dunroaming
udonmap.com
Posts: 785
Joined: July 14, 2009, 1:34 pm

Re: English Premier League 2018/19

Post by dunroaming » March 18, 2019, 8:06 am

Zidane wrote:
March 18, 2019, 6:40 am
Everton fans partied late into the night after this victory that saw the bookies slash the odds of them finishing 12th in the EPL over Premier League giants,Bournemouth.
A typical response came from a retired expat in Nong Khai who wished to remain anonymous for fear of cyber bullying on a local forum.
He said "Fooking marvelous.I hope they give Marco a new 5 year contract after this.Now I,m so happy I dont care if my house never sells and the Pound goes down to 35 after Brexit.
What a season and if Cardiff can stay up we,ll have a European fixture at Goodison next season as well.Those deluded gobshites from Liverpoo and Manushited have nothing but envy for us."
But remember new owner new cash so probably expect to challenge next year for the coveted 11th spot

User avatar
TAXIfor7/11
udonmap.com
Posts: 888
Joined: March 19, 2017, 2:08 pm

Re: English Premier League 2018/19

Post by TAXIfor7/11 » March 18, 2019, 8:13 am

dunroaming wrote:
March 18, 2019, 6:30 am
And the headlines crisis club beat crisis club, 12th not bad considering to the fans that's like they won the league lol
:lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
TAXIfor7/11
udonmap.com
Posts: 888
Joined: March 19, 2017, 2:08 pm

Re: English Premier League 2018/19

Post by TAXIfor7/11 » March 18, 2019, 8:28 am

Zidane wrote:
March 18, 2019, 6:40 am
Everton fans partied late into the night after this victory that saw the bookies slash the odds of them finishing 12th in the EPL over Premier League giants,Bournemouth.
A typical response came from a retired expat in Nong Khai who wished to remain anonymous for fear of cyber bullying on a local forum.
He said "Fooking marvelous.I hope they give Marco a new 5 year contract after this.Now I,m so happy I dont care if my house never sells and the Pound goes down to 35 after Brexit.
What a season and if Cardiff can stay up we,ll have a European fixture at Goodison next season as well.Those deluded gobshites from Liverpoo and Manushited have nothing but envy for us."
laughing-man-2.jpeg
laughing-man-2.jpeg (20.75 KiB) Viewed 216 times

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 9980
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: English Premier League 2018/19

Post by 747man » March 18, 2019, 11:09 am

lol,look at the state of the place what a cesspit,wooden seats lol,sponsored by cuprinol :oops: :oops: :oops: more wood than a viking longboat.....

But You've got a BIG Stand built out of LEGO Blocks with Plastic Seats Made from Recycled Water Bottles,Plus Yer Ground is a Sh*thole & FULL Of Scandinavians..... :pirate: :pirate:

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 9980
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: English Premier League 2018/19

Post by 747man » March 18, 2019, 11:22 am

TAXIfor7/11 wrote:
March 18, 2019, 8:13 am
dunroaming wrote:
March 18, 2019, 6:30 am
And the headlines crisis club beat crisis club, 12th not bad considering to the fans that's like they won the league lol
:lol: :lol: :lol:
See The S*ITE Got their USUAL Dubious Penalty......Sayin' NO More !!!

User avatar
TAXIfor7/11
udonmap.com
Posts: 888
Joined: March 19, 2017, 2:08 pm

Re: English Premier League 2018/19

Post by TAXIfor7/11 » March 18, 2019, 11:40 am

747man wrote:
March 18, 2019, 11:22 am
TAXIfor7/11 wrote:
March 18, 2019, 8:13 am
dunroaming wrote:
March 18, 2019, 6:30 am
And the headlines crisis club beat crisis club, 12th not bad considering to the fans that's like they won the league lol
:lol: :lol: :lol:
See The S*ITE Got their USUAL Dubious Penalty......Sayin' NO More !!!
lol youve just won me a pint,i bet my mate you couldn,t go a day without mentioning liverpool and their penalty :D
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif (129.47 KiB) Viewed 166 times

User avatar
TAXIfor7/11
udonmap.com
Posts: 888
Joined: March 19, 2017, 2:08 pm

Re: English Premier League 2018/19

Post by TAXIfor7/11 » March 18, 2019, 11:45 am

Zidane wrote:
March 18, 2019, 6:40 am
Everton fans partied late into the night after this victory that saw the bookies slash the odds of them finishing 12th in the EPL over Premier League giants,Bournemouth.
A typical response came from a retired expat in Nong Khai who wished to remain anonymous for fear of cyber bullying on a local forum.
He said "Fooking marvelous.I hope they give Marco a new 5 year contract after this.Now I,m so happy I dont care if my house never sells and the Pound goes down to 35 after Brexit.
What a season and if Cardiff can stay up we,ll have a European fixture at Goodison next season as well.Those deluded gobshites from Liverpoo and Manushited have nothing but envy for us."
This must be the start of the ''POWERSHIFT'' We keep hearing about :D

User avatar
TAXIfor7/11
udonmap.com
Posts: 888
Joined: March 19, 2017, 2:08 pm

Re: English Premier League 2018/19

Post by TAXIfor7/11 » March 18, 2019, 11:49 am

51570542_2293599640661558_4805546265049825280_n.jpg
,''Aye mosh,that was a close one,we needed that win i thought for a minute we were gonner have to release another blag stadium update,that will keep the natives quiet for a while''

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 9980
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: English Premier League 2018/19

Post by 747man » March 18, 2019, 11:56 am

TAXIfor7/11 wrote:
March 18, 2019, 11:40 am
747man wrote:
March 18, 2019, 11:22 am
TAXIfor7/11 wrote:
March 18, 2019, 8:13 am
dunroaming wrote:
March 18, 2019, 6:30 am
And the headlines crisis club beat crisis club, 12th not bad considering to the fans that's like they won the league lol
:lol: :lol: :lol:
See The S*ITE Got their USUAL Dubious Penalty......Sayin' NO More !!!
lol youve just won me a pint,i bet my mate you couldn,t go a day without mentioning liverpool and their penalty :D roflmao.gif
Well Yerz Get one Nearly every Game,#DIVINGCU*TS !!!
DO3X18MXcAY8V2x.jpg

User avatar
stattointhailand
udonmap.com
Posts: 11149
Joined: October 25, 2007, 11:34 pm
Location: Oiling the locks on my gun case

Re: English Premier League 2018/19

Post by stattointhailand » March 18, 2019, 3:58 pm

Surprised you haven't mentioned that its at least the third time this season that Liverpool have relied on a serious goalkeeping blunder to win the game :shock:

User avatar
TAXIfor7/11
udonmap.com
Posts: 888
Joined: March 19, 2017, 2:08 pm

Re: English Premier League 2018/19

Post by TAXIfor7/11 » March 18, 2019, 4:04 pm

Not forgetting the goalkeeping blunder by liverpool that gifted fulham their goal,bit of a tame header by van dijk,but allison could/should of done alot better :shock:
Last edited by TAXIfor7/11 on March 18, 2019, 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
stattointhailand
udonmap.com
Posts: 11149
Joined: October 25, 2007, 11:34 pm
Location: Oiling the locks on my gun case

Re: English Premier League 2018/19

Post by stattointhailand » March 18, 2019, 4:07 pm

:-k From Sky ......

"
"MINA NEEDS CONSISTENCY'

Everton manager Marco Silva has warned defender Yerry Mina he needs to become more consistent in training if the Colombian hopes to establish himself as a first-team regular.

He said: "What I ask to see from him is more consistency at Finch Farm. The first thing I hope is to see Yerry Mina working every day until the end of the season.

"His first season in the Premier League is completely different to everything that he had in his career playing in Colombia and after in Brazil and after in one club like Barcelona. Everything is completely different with what is happening in the Premier League.

"But he can get to be a really important player for us. We believe in him and we spent the money on him because we believed in that moment he could be a very good solution for us."

Strange :-k I would have thought that being inconsistent would allow him to fit in perfectly =;

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 9980
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: English Premier League 2018/19

Post by 747man » March 18, 2019, 4:25 pm

TAXIfor7/11 wrote:
March 18, 2019, 4:04 pm
Not forgetting the goalkeeping blunder by liverpool that gifted fulham their goal,bit of a tame header by van dijk,but allison could/should of done alot better :shock:
But Dick Van Dyke is The BEST Centre Back in The World, According to You DELUDED Idiots !! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
dezzer111
udonmap.com
Posts: 544
Joined: July 9, 2016, 9:33 pm

Re: English Premier League 2018/19

Post by dezzer111 » March 18, 2019, 11:44 pm

747man wrote:
March 18, 2019, 4:25 pm
TAXIfor7/11 wrote:
March 18, 2019, 4:04 pm
Not forgetting the goalkeeping blunder by liverpool that gifted fulham their goal,bit of a tame header by van dijk,but allison could/should of done alot better :shock:
But Dick Van Dyke is The BEST Centre Back in The World, According to You DELUDED Idiots !! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
[/quotó
You really are a bitter Blue
"You'll Never Walk Alone"L.F.C.

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 9980
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: English Premier League 2018/19

Post by 747man » March 19, 2019, 10:51 am

dezzer111 wrote:
March 18, 2019, 11:44 pm
747man wrote:
March 18, 2019, 4:25 pm
TAXIfor7/11 wrote:
March 18, 2019, 4:04 pm
Not forgetting the goalkeeping blunder by liverpool that gifted fulham their goal,bit of a tame header by van dijk,but allison could/should of done alot better :shock:
But Dick Van Dyke is The BEST Centre Back in The World, According to You DELUDED Idiots !! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
[/quotó
You really are a bitter Blue
Oi, It's Past You're Bedtime Boy......Get yer head down !!

User avatar
Sateeb
udonmap.com
Posts: 262
Joined: June 15, 2016, 10:58 pm

Re: English Premier League 2018/19

Post by Sateeb » March 19, 2019, 7:50 pm

747man wrote:
March 19, 2019, 2:09 pm
I'm going for a Man City v. Wolves Final.....With City winning it, To ADD to their Premiership Trophy.... :-" :-" :lol: :lol:

Now THAT Will get the DELUDED Reds on here Screaming..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The only one deluded on here is you. Do Liverpool fans believe they can possibly win the league? Yes of course they do and with good reason. In case you missed it they are top of the table. Yes one more game played but the onus falls on City to regain top spot. You think City fans are 100% confident they can go back and stay?

Anyone with half a clue about football will know City can blow it and this Liverpool team can win the league. Maybe, maybe not... Time will tell.

The only thing we know for sure is you will never know how it feels. You'll still be here posting your crappy out-dated childish pics no matter who wins.

Post Reply

Return to “World Sports”