English to Thai Website translation services

Jobs Offered/Wanted in the Udon Thani area
workswebs

English to Thai Website translation services

Post by workswebs » January 12, 2017, 1:50 pm

Hello, I am a freelancer translator. I have been translating English to Thai for 7 - 8 years. I have provided translation service to various types of clients with a wide range of document types.I can also update the website after the translation is done. Please contact me for further information.

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Re: English to Thai Website translation services

Post by semperfiguy » January 14, 2017, 9:13 am

workswebs wrote:Hello, I am a freelancer translator. I have been translating English to Thai for 7 - 8 years. I have provided translation service to various types of clients with a wide range of document types.I can also update the website after the translation is done. Please contact me for further information.
Worksweb, perhaps you would have better success in approaching Thai businesses to translate their websites into English. It has been my observation over the past 7 years of having lived in Udon that most Thai websites that offer a choice of Thai or English format have done a horrible job of translation, and in many cases it is difficult to decipher the information. The same thing goes for menus in most Thai restaurants and instruction sheets for manufacturers that sell products to the general public. Even the larger Thai companies like Krung Thai Bank have done a very inadequate translation of their sites to the point where it is almost comical. Just a thought!
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

Brian Davis
udonmap.com

Re: English to Thai Website translation services

Post by Brian Davis » January 14, 2017, 10:07 am

Wish you'd takeover Google or Bing translate. Some translations are hysterical. :lol:

Return to “Jobs Offered/Wanted”