Five part series of an average morm ning in Udon

This forum is for personal video clips or favourite clips from youtube etc. (Only videos relating to Udon Thani and Thailand please)
bumper
udonmap.com

Post by bumper » November 15, 2014, 12:32 pm

This is really for those on the forum who don't live here and what the heck we are up to. Started out with one thing to do, for the entire day. 17 mins to file the video the balance of the day a editing getting done on Utube, so this may or may not be done in a week, we shall see. The best new I bought Tripod for my video camera. \:D/

http://youtu.be/4KjzoqpP1Hc

I reserve the right to be wrong, mispell words type badly. leave words out of sentences because my mind works faster then my fingers. To be an OLD GIT I've earned it

bumper
udonmap.com

Post by bumper » November 16, 2014, 5:23 pm

Part 2

http://youtu.be/YvBPBBGMwDQ

anyone remember what they call the three wheel peddle Bikes?
I reserve the right to be wrong, mispell words type badly. leave words out of sentences because my mind works faster then my fingers. To be an OLD GIT I've earned it

merchant seaman
udonmap.com

Post by merchant seaman » November 16, 2014, 5:59 pm

Notice you commiting numerous traffic violations. Driving in the left turn lane and going straight not turning, not yielding for pedestrians in the crosswalk, following too close to the vehicle in front of you, just too name a few. Nice video though
No man has a good enough memory to be a succesful liar.

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Post by FrazeeDK » November 16, 2014, 8:16 pm

samlors, they were and are called samlors or to discriminate between a Tuk-Tuk samlor and a pedal Samlor, a Samlor Tiep... Coming from Nong Sai eh?
Dave

bumper
udonmap.com

Post by bumper » November 17, 2014, 1:29 pm

Driving, the camera makes it look like your a lot closer then you really are. The other ones you either join them or get run over.

Ok this finishes it

http://youtu.be/2Ec1GO9jEYM

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » November 17, 2014, 8:56 pm

Well done Bumper =D> . That must have taken some effort and time to edit.
Next do a night ride (if you have IR capabilities) through town when the idiots are out and about. That will show the road travel in a different light literally.
This really does show that Thais only drive for themselves with at times no logical order to their thinking. They are always driving no where and have all day to get there. :lol:

Do you have the camera on all the time?
I set the cam up in my car some time ago, it's on every trip now just waiting for the inevitable problem that I will need to explain with pictures.

bumper
udonmap.com

Post by bumper » November 18, 2014, 9:34 am

Takes a lot more time to edit then it does to shoot that's for sure. I'm still learning so I don't know how to trim an splice yet. I very seldom ride at night, only those places that I know very well. To many vehicles running around with no lights on. I had the privilege of almost hitting an Elephant in the butt once, didn't have the flashing the light on his tail.

When I ride the big bike I have the camera on. Even twisty roads get boring for the viewer pretty fast. The other side of the coin you never know when something interesting will happen. So I try to keep it on.

I try to stick to the little bike in town, just easier. One of things you learn in riding a bike here always have a place to go. It might have looked liked a total chaos on my part. But, trust me I had an escape all the time. What I was doing is the norm for bike riders here, The Pedestrian I believe I made note of that on the video. Keep in mind people ere driving behind me. Had I stopped I would have gotten hit from the rear.

The day they enforce moving violations I will go back to the way I drove in the states, But it's not safe to be the only one on that page.

Return to “Udon Thani & Thailand Video Clips”