Flu vaccine

Looking for advise on hospitals, dentists and other health issues? Ask here.
gprit
udonmap.com

Flu vaccine

Post by gprit » September 19, 2017, 10:38 am

Reading about the flu issues in Australia. Anyone here decided to have flu vaccinations? What was the cost?

Hoopoe
udonmap.com

Re: Flu vaccine

Post by Hoopoe » September 19, 2017, 5:54 pm

In my case ,i have regular appointment's at hospital , having a heart condition & breathing issue's they automatically give me a Jab ,no charge , i got the Jab in June

gprit
udonmap.com

Post by gprit » September 20, 2017, 11:32 am

thanks for that - which hospital? Thankfully although 70 in good health but just thinking about it as a precaution.

vidmaster
udonmap.com

Post by vidmaster » September 24, 2017, 12:49 am

On the ThaiVisa site they say that there are flu epidemics in Pattaya AND UDON😳
Can anyone confirm or deny please

Hoopoe
udonmap.com

Post by Hoopoe » September 24, 2017, 8:10 am

gprit wrote:
September 20, 2017, 11:32 am
thanks for that - which hospital? Thankfully although 70 in good health but just thinking about it as a precaution.
IT was Kumphawapi hospital , They were still giving them thursday when i went in ,But that is in the COPD clinic ,try any local clinics where you live , if not,,they will advise on where to go ,

ytrewq
udonmap.com

Post by ytrewq » September 25, 2017, 3:06 am

There are annual free vaccination drives announced via most village public announcement systems. Usually, the area's main village will play host. Just ask any Khamnan for details. The government hospitals and area clinics provide flu shots for free, or at negligible cost (i.e. <100b).

Stantheman
udonmap.com

Post by Stantheman » September 25, 2017, 6:30 pm

Not sure if this is correct, be free to correct me, but a flu vaccine from Asia might not fully protect you in Europe/U.S. due to the way the flu migrates around the world.

gprit
udonmap.com

Post by gprit » September 26, 2017, 12:04 pm

Thanks for replies....based in udon and will be here for the next twelve months so not going back to Europe. Bangkok hospital charge 900 baht (!) - Anyone know any small clinics in Udon where the price may be better?

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » September 27, 2017, 3:26 pm

Sorry to invade some of you guys "triggering" points, but you need to know something. Vaccines don't help people! They push this poison into your brains, with the UN and Bill Gates and other "human killers". From a kid in 1965, we got a shot, then another a year later. I never got another. Now your "Gate keepers" of Truth are telling you vaccines are "important".
Today children are loaded up with 73 shots before 17 yrs old. Keep your children healthy with good herbs and safe foods and veggies. THAT is all you need. Get the murcury and lead and aluminum and MSG and formaldifide out of their bodies!
I know there is one who opposes me here, My answers to YOU. is you should be in jail for promoting this killer. And I will do all I can to put "these" lunitics" in jail!

wazza
udonmap.com

Post by wazza » September 28, 2017, 10:21 am

felixcat wrote:
September 27, 2017, 3:26 pm
Sorry to invade some of you guys "triggering" points, but you need to know something. Vaccines don't help people! They push this poison into your brains, with the UN and Bill Gates and other "human killers". From a kid in 1965, we got a shot, then another a year later. I never got another. Now your "Gate keepers" of Truth are telling you vaccines are "important".
Today children are loaded up with 73 shots before 17 yrs old
. Keep your children healthy with good herbs and safe foods and veggies. THAT is all you need. Get the murcury and lead and aluminum and MSG and formaldifide out of their bodies!
I know there is one who opposes me here, My answers to YOU. is you should be in jail for promoting this killer. And I will do all I can to put "these" lunitics" in jail!
Felix please provide evidence of these 73 Vaccinations by the year 17

I accept that Twinrix for Hep A and B , can be counted as 2 and the Measles Mumps etc also counted as multiples

Tetanus also a multiple, if the individual has had an incident / wound etc

What Country does this , where is the regime that gives us 73 by 17 years of age

Stantheman
udonmap.com

Post by Stantheman » September 28, 2017, 10:59 pm

Wazza, I was also wondering where he came up with his off the wall numbers so I checked where I live in U.S. and found, for school requirements through 12th grade, 16 required, 4 recommended plus 17 years of optional flu vaccines which totals 37, not 73. Here is link that I used. There may be others and he might be counting the DTP as fifteen not 5, but that still comes no where near 73.

http://www.kdheks.gov/immunize/download ... t_Memo.pdf

wazza
udonmap.com

Post by wazza » September 28, 2017, 11:05 pm

Stantheman wrote:
September 28, 2017, 10:59 pm
Wazza, I was also wondering where he came up with his off the wall numbers so I checked where I live in U.S. and found, for school requirements through 12th grade, 16 required, 4 recommended plus 17 years of optional flu vaccines which totals 37, not 73. Here is link that I used. There may be others and he might be counting the DTP as fifteen not 5, but that still comes no where near 73.

http://www.kdheks.gov/immunize/download ... t_Memo.pdf
Ok Debunked unless proven otherwise

Well researched , its out there....

rick
udonmap.com

Post by rick » September 30, 2017, 5:13 am

Well, measles now wiped out in the UK due to better uptake of vaccination after some high reported deaths reported in the news. And certainly not due to the average Brit's diet!

here's a bit from Wikipedia ....
Before immunization in the United States, between three and four million cases occurred each year.[9] As a result of widespread vaccination, the disease was eliminated from the Americas by 2016
40 years ago, measles killed more people than any other vaccine treatable disease (2.6 million in 1980). Now less than 100,000 a year due mainly to vaccination. Personally i think Felixcat should be taken out and shot for advocating killing thousands, if not millions. I really think he needs to research just how many used to die of diseases which are now mainly prevented by vaccination. Such people are dangerous.

Smallpox killed up to 500 MILLION in the 20th century before it was eradicated (by vaccination).

Return to “Health & Beauty”