Football Rumours Mark 2

General sports news and discussions.
747man
udonmap.com

Re: Football Rumours Mark 2

Post by 747man » May 19, 2017, 7:08 pm

But still no word on Lionel Messi coming to Goodison Park on a free transfer after rejecting a new deal from Barcelona.....Nah We've Sacked that Idea,Andy......We Are going after Ronaldo Instead,After all He did once play for Our "Feeder " Club.....555 !!!!

Zidane
udonmap.com

Post by Zidane » May 20, 2017, 8:13 am

No EPL matches today so a few more rumours for football lovers.....

Tottenham are considering a £25m bid to re-sign 27-year-old Iceland midfielder Gylfi Sigurdsson, who joined Swansea from Spurs in 2014. (Daily Mail)
Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino believes Sigurdsson is a better and cheaper alternative to Ross Barkley, with Everton demanding £50m for the 23-year-old. (Daily Star)
Everton and West Ham are interested in Manchester City striker Kelechi Iheanacho, with the 20-year-old ready to leave Etihad Stadium in pursuit of regular first-team football. (ESPN)
Chinese Super League side Tianjin Quanjian claim they have a "verbal agreement" to sign a prolific striker from Europe - with Chelsea's Diego Costa, 28, and Borussia Dortmund's Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, 27, among those linked with the club. (Metro)
Just when I thought our chance had passed,you go and save the best for last.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » May 20, 2017, 11:37 am

Sorry 747 but I suspect a childhood dream is about to be fullfilled ....... :-"
Mess.jpg

TAXIfor7/11
udonmap.com

Post by TAXIfor7/11 » May 24, 2017, 9:12 am

*JUST BREAKING****
Romelu Lukaku and Ross Barkley have this morning penned new deals at Everton keeping them at the club until 2022
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39390276
\:D/ \:D/ \:D/

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » May 24, 2017, 10:52 am

stattointhailand wrote:Sorry 747 but I suspect a childhood dream is about to be fullfilled ....... :-"

Mess.jpg
Statts, There is MORE Chance of it SNOWING In Bangkok even in April / May.... :D :D :D

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » May 24, 2017, 9:41 pm

Breaking News:- Done Deal ..... shirts being printed in sweatshop (well it was bloomin' 'ot last time I woz there) at back of soi 2.

Newcastle United have already been busy in the transfer window.

The newly promoted Premier League club have announced the permanent signing of Christian Atsu from Chelsea.

The 25-year-old Ghana international spent last season on loan with the Magpies, making 32 league appearances and scoring five goals.

Newcastle have now exercised an option to sign the winger for an undisclosed fee on a four-year deal.

Really don't understand this "undisclosed fee" codswallop :evil:

There was a clause that enabled Newcastle to buy him for 6 . 2 million quid ........ who the frigginell do they think they are trying to confuse by not revealing that they paid more or less than 6.2million? I'm sure our good friends at the Inland revenue will just wander into SJP or Stamford Bridge and look at the books if they want to :-"

It will be snowing in Bangkok during April & May although I've been told there will be no snow during June as the snowblowing machinary is being updated to make it an "even better experience" :-"

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » May 25, 2017, 10:59 pm

ABRAHAM TO NEWCASTLE?

Newcastle United have been given permission to talk to Chelsea's Tammy Abraham with a view of taking him on loan next season, according to the Newcastle Chronicle.

The 19-year-old scored 26 goals on loan at Bristol City last season.

BobHelm
udonmap.com

Post by BobHelm » June 9, 2017, 8:57 am

It would seem that Conte wants rid of Diego Costa.
Chelsea's Diego Costa, 28, is in talks over a £40m move to AC Milan after the Spain forward revealed the Premier League champions want to sell him. (Daily Mirror)

Blues boss Antonio Conte's decision to get rid of his top-scorer by text and Costa going public on the private exchange has shocked the Chelsea board and is set to cost the club millions. (Daily Mail)

Costa has pleaded with Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich to save his career at Stamford Bridge. (Sun)
Strange, unless he has a replacement in the bag...

The leading striker at Arsenal off as well??
Bayern Munich will offer Arsenal's 28-year-old Chile forward Alexis Sanchez £350,000 a week as they look to beat Manchester City to his signature. (Daily Mirror)
It is the Mirror though... :D

Constantly in the press is that Claude Puel will exit Southampton... 8th. in the table..look like getting rid of their best players again this break....Some owners seem to have high expectations based on a wish & a prayer...

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » June 18, 2017, 8:11 pm

After the initial shock of the Ronaldo transfer request, word from the Bernabeu is that they are putting together a deal to use Ronaldo as a makeweight in a mega bid for Jack Colback :-$

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » June 18, 2017, 9:33 pm

Willy Caballero's agent says the 35-year-old former Manchester City keeper does have an offer from Newcastle, but he has doubts over moving to the "cold but pretty" north-east. (Evening Chronicle)

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » June 19, 2017, 11:03 am

stattointhailand wrote:Willy Caballero's agent says the 35-year-old former Manchester City keeper does have an offer from Newcastle, but he has doubts over moving to the "cold but pretty" north-east. (Evening Chronicle)
Ahhhhh ! Poor Willy, D'yer think He's a bit of A Nancy Boy... :? :? :?

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » June 21, 2017, 3:18 pm

LIVERPOOL COULD DO SALAH TODAY

Liverpool could complete the signing of Mohamed Salah as early as today, according to Sky sources. A transfer fee has been agreed in principle but the full details have not been fully negotiated as yet. He has already agreed personal terms with the Reds and is expected to cost in the region of £35m.

Quoted at 39 million quid elsewhere, but either is a lot more than the 10 million they refused to pay last year.
And Chelski will make about 3 million out of the deal (should help with the Lewandowski deal :lol:)

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » July 1, 2017, 2:01 pm

There seems to be an Autumn chill in the air today .......... did someone open the window ??

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » July 2, 2017, 1:50 pm

'STURRIDGE MOVE BLOCKED'

Jurgen Klopp will reportedly block Daniel Sturridge from leaving Liverpool because it will cost too much to replace him.

The Sunday Mirror say there is “massive interest” in the striker, but the “inflated transfer market” is proving a barrier to any sale.

Apparently Sturridge will now stay unless there is a “mammoth offer”.

Sorry, that's utter b*lls*it [-X

Darren Anderton or Kieron Dyer would take his place in the treatment room for far less than they are paying Sturridge :-"

goodison
udonmap.com

Post by goodison » July 4, 2017, 7:46 am

Everton have signed Michael Keane from Burnley for a fee that could rise to a club record-equalling £30m. Not really a rumour, seems a done deal. He can learn a lot from Phil Jagielka and Ashley Williams which may prove useful if he goes on to represent England. He was on a few club's radar thus a good signing for Big Ron & Steve Walsh. More to come? Need a big squad in Europa.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » July 4, 2017, 8:38 am

If they make many more signings Rom wont want to leave.

"Dont panic Mr Kenwright sir, we'll get some money back from somewhere" :-$

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » July 4, 2017, 10:46 am

stattointhailand wrote:
July 4, 2017, 8:38 am
If they make many more signings Rom wont want to leave.

"Dont panic Mr Kenwright sir, we'll get some money back from somewhere" :-$
Statts, Mr Kenwright is only HELPING With the signings,It's Mr Moshiri's Bank Account that's being gradually emptied,But He still has LOADSA Money.... :lol: :lol:

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » July 5, 2017, 9:46 pm

DONE DEAL

The signings continue at Everton. Young French striker Boris Mathis has signed for the Toffees on a two-year deal.

Any truth in the rumour that Everton have a new sponsorship deal with the Parker Pen & Ink company ........ seems they are using a hell of a lot of their products lately

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » July 6, 2017, 10:32 am

Any truth in the rumour that Everton have a new sponsorship deal with the Parker Pen & Ink company ........ seems they are using a hell of a lot of their products lately......NO RED Ink Though !!!

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » July 8, 2017, 2:17 pm

LUKAKU LATEST

Manchester United have sent out a further tweet saying "A further announcement will be made in due course".

We'll keep you fully up-to-date with this deal in the coming hours but it looks like United have got their man.

They'd be far better off going for someone who would suit their style of play ......... like Danny Welbeck :-"

Return to “World Sports”