Gas BBQ Thailand - www.quik-fire.com (Sponsor)

Have a question or comment about Shopping in Udon Thani? Post it here!
jordan
udonmap.com

Gas BBQ's

Post by jordan » January 5, 2016, 5:29 pm

I had the pleasure of meeting Doc who runs Quikfire BBQ's in Udon the other day. I had gone to check which BBQ I wanted to order. What a guy. I could, and did chat with him for a long, long time.
Doc has a whole range of them from small two burner ones up to hotel catering size. Every one is hand made from stainless steel and finished to a high standard. All welds are 100% complete and everything is set off by a brushed, easy clean finish. Doc's BBQ's will last a lifetime.
I used to be a fabricator, welder and can vouch that these BBQ's are constructed and finished as good or better than I could have done myself. You won't find better.
If you are thinking of a new BBQ, check Doc's online site out.

docta
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by docta » January 25, 2016, 6:57 pm

Welcome to, Quik-Fire Stainless Cooking-Kitchen Equipment - Thailand.

For our longtime friends & customers all gasbbqthailand.com searches are now directed to; Quik-Fire.com.

With same owners & factory we have expanded our distinctively superior product lines to serve the ever-growing-uncompromising quality minded consumer.

Quik-Fire, BBQ Grills are 'Welded not Bolted' delivered to you as a complete unit ready to use; hook up the gas, or fire your charcoal, and begin to BBQ ... Could it be easier, we don’t think so.

Our Deluxe Models with, Thick ‘Double Walled’ Insulated Bodies and Tops offer you a high performance ‘Oven’ right along with your Barbie for baking or roasting your favorites.

Quik-Fire, is web based selling factory direct with factory direct pricing, therefore, we have no expensive retail shops or agents to keep your end costs down ... Please visit our ‘Feedback’ page to view testimonials which are proof positive of what you may expect when dealing with us.

Private display room w/in-stock models, yes; men have traveled from far and wide to view our quality work and discuss their individual needs. If you fly in we’ll pick you up, drive you to hotel, etc...

We understand our customers are not invisible entities, but real people who deserve our very best, along with, individual/personalized customer service.

Once you open the Quik-Fire.com website links below please go to top menu bar and click, ‘Intro’, for an introduction to our mission, operational procedure/pricing ... Discounts are available for multi-piece kitchen orders.

We’d like to thank all fellas throughout Thailand that have supported us through the years... you know who you are and are warmly appreciated... still!

Thank you for visiting our website... Doc, Sawitta, and the Quik-Fire team

docta
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by docta » February 20, 2016, 6:19 pm

Welcome to, Quik-Fire, Stainless Cooking-Kitchen Equipment - Thailand.

Hi Doc,. Over four years now and the grill I bought from you is still looking and working as good as the day we bought it. Without question this is the finest crafted grill I have ever owned. Having had restaurants in my family growing up the BBQ grills made by Doc easily meet and exceed commercial restaurant quality. A pleasure to cook on and not a speck of rust anywhere. We keep it uncovered on our patio. One of the best purchases I have ever made in 15 years here in LOS. Thanks again Doc.
Dennis-North Thailand

Quik-Fire, Stainless Cooking-Kitchen Equipment - Thailand

Quik-Fire grills are, 'Welded not Bolted', delivered to you as a complete unit ready to use; hook up the gas or fire your charcoal, and begin to BBQ ... Could it be easier, we don’t think so!

Quik-Fire, BBQ/Oven combos...
With thick double wall insulated bodies and tops you have a high performance ‘Oven’ right along with your Barbie for baking/roasting all your favorites.

Pan roast a rack of ribs until the meat nearly falls off the bone; transfer to the grill add your favorite sauce and within minutes you’ll have what we all dream of.. Perfect finger lickin fall off the bone ribs piping hot right off your own, Quik-Fire, BBQ/Oven combo... More convenient, we don’t think so!

Visit our ‘Feedback’ page to view testimonials which are proof positive of what you may expect when dealing with us.

We understand our customers are not invisible entities, but real people who deserve our very best in providing quality handcrafted stainless products with responsible on time delivery.

Men have traveled from far and wide to view our quality work and discuss their individual needs.
If you fly in we’ll pick you up and drive you to a prearranged hotel for your short term stay. Then off to our private display and factory.

NOTE: Once you open Quik-Fire.com please go to the top menu bar and click, ‘Intro’, for an introduction to our operational procedure and pricing ... Discounts are available for multi-piece kitchen orders.

Welcome to the rust free zone...
Below are pictures of the quality you may expect when purchasing a, Quik-Fire, BBQ Grill/Oven combo. Quality stainless, thick double wall insulated body and tops 3/8” solid stainless rod pumice stone grates with heavy stainless rod grill grates.

Hope to hear from you soon...

Doc, Sawitta, and the Quik-Fire team

http://www.Quik-Fire.Com - Stainless Steel Kitchen Equipment & Gas BBQ Grills | Gas BBQ Thailand
Attachments
1-Super Dlx 3-4 burner streamliner gas bbq's.jpg
2-Super Deluxe 4 burner interior..jpg
3-Super Deluxe 4-50-50.jpg
4-Super Deluxe 4 burner w-full bbq grate..jpg
5-Super Dlx 4 hinges-stops.jpg

docta
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by docta » April 24, 2016, 12:48 pm

Quik-Fire, Stainless Cooking-Kitchen Equipment – Thailand

Recent feedback...

BBQ AWESOME
DOC
Cooked two fillets a few days ago!!! AMAZING _-- 1 minute each side very hot 1/12 minutes low heat both sides - perfect medium rare! My expensive Weber took weeks to figure out!
Yesterday a couple of burgers - fully expected to over cook them - perfect again!

Not sure how you do it but simply amazing. I’m guessing the large tubes you use spread the heat out vs the Weber with a tight pattern tends to concentrate the heat.

Anyway great selling points - rugged construction, quality product, great cooking unit, and my stove top cover.

EXCELLENT COVER !!!!! PERFECT FIT (Picture attached)

Larry – Phuket

Thanks, Larry...

We understand our customers are not invisible entities, but real people who deserve our very best in providing quality handcrafted stainless products with responsible on time delivery.

Quik-Fire grills are, 'Welded not Bolted', delivered to you as a complete unit ready to use; hook up the gas or fire your charcoal, and begin to BBQ ... Could it be easier, we don’t think so!

Quik-Fire, BBQ-grill/Oven combos... Dual Hotplates for our Aussies friends!
With thick double wall insulated bodies and tops you have a high performance ‘Oven’ right along with your Barbie for baking/roasting all your favorites.

Pan roast a rack of ribs until the meat nearly falls off the bone; transfer to the grill add your favorite sauce and within minutes you’ll have what we all dream of.. Perfect finger lickin fall off the bone ribs piping hot right off your own, Quik-Fire, BBQ/Oven combo... More convenient, we don’t think so!

Visit our ‘Feedback’ page to view testimonials which are proof positive of what you may expect when dealing with us.

Men have traveled from far and wide to view our quality work and discuss their individual needs.
If you fly in we’ll pick you up and drive you to hotel for your short term stay check-in, then to our private display room and factory.

NOTE: Once you open Quik-Fire.com please go to our top menu bar and click ‘Intro’ for a short introduction and our approach to pricing kitchen equipment ... Discounts are available for multi-piece kitchen orders.

If you desire the best buy the best direct from our factory in Udon Thani and save with in-country factory direct pricing.

Hope to hear from you soon...

Doc, Sawitta, and the Quik-Fire team

http://www.Quik-Fire.Com - Stainless Steel Kitchen Equipment & Gas BBQ Grills | Gas BBQ Thailand
Attachments
Larry's cover pic.jpg

docta
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by docta » May 8, 2016, 12:01 pm

Quik-Fire Stainless Cooking-Kitchen Equipment – Thailand

Hello all our Udon Map customers and friends.

Recent ‘real deal’ testimonials from a thread in another forum; not an Udon forum, names removed for this post.

Best place in CM to buy a gas BBQ

1. This is one of our sponsors and has been highly rated by members - Quik-Fire

2. Quik fire products are A1......I bought a fairly expensive one from the bbq store and it didn’t last the fire tubes were iron and rusted out after a fee years. Quick fire stuff is built very well and will outlast most people.

3. By far the best gas bbq's in Thailand are made in Udorn by "Doc", an American engineer. They ship throughout Thailand. Solid double walled stainless for the same price as the Chinese pressed metal stuff sold elsewhere. I've had one for four years and it's excellent. Website: http://quik-fire.com/

4. Big thumbs up for DOC and QUIKFIRE from me as well. Great products and service. I just bought a second BBQ from him for another location. Solid, well-built and local!

5. Noticed this guy is keenly priced... (Store name removed)

6. Price is keen LiL, but the model featured is made in China and very susceptible to failures ie: gas jerk seize, black paint peels off and nuts/bolts come loose. Friends in Oz have thrown them out after 2 years. Quikfire products look to be the best quality.

7. Well Doc....U deserve it. You make a product to be proud of. When you go over your gear with a fine nit comb the workmanship speaks for itself.....And having superior high grade stainless grates is wonderful. Not only do they clean with ease, but stuff doesn’t stick to them.....

8. hi doc, just a gidday to you and to let u know, my 3 burner is doing fine and still firing up , model 2009, i am the aussie from beverly hills maerim, followed guy ,owner of spa c/mai recommendation, pleased to see by your website that you have kicked on, stone the crows cobber , very happy for you and your shelia may the luck ,with good health continue.

Last but not least we’d like to thank our new friend for beginning this thread and contacting us; he is now a new bbq customer.

Quik-Fire grills are, 'Welded not Bolted', delivered to you as a complete unit ready to use; hook up the gas or fire your charcoal and begin to BBQ ... Could it be easier, we don’t think so!

Quik-Fire, BBQ-Grill/Oven combos... Dual Hotplates for our Aussies friends!
With thick double wall insulated bodies and tops you get a high performance ‘Oven’ right along with your Barbie for baking/roasting all your favorites.

Below are a few pics of our Quik-Fire Smokers; as are our BBQ’s best quality in Thailand at factory pricing!

Best wishes to all,

Doc & Sawitta - http://quik-fire.com/
Attachments
Quik-Fire  4 rack Smoker..jpeg
Quik-Fire 4 rack Smoker
Quik-Fire 4 rack smoker-open..jpeg
Quik-Fire 4 rack smoker-open..jpeg (20.73 KiB) Viewed 11638 times
Quik-Fire smoked Lamb Chops.jpeg
Quik-Fire Smoked Lamb Chops
Quik-Fire 6 rack Smoker.jpeg
Quik-Fire 6 rack Smoker
Quik-Fire 6 rack Smoker open..jpeg
Quik-Fire 6 rack Smoker open..jpeg (20.56 KiB) Viewed 11638 times
Quik-Fire 14 rack Smoker..jpeg
Quik-Fire 14 rack Smoker
Quik-Fire large 1 dr. Smoker..jpeg
Quik-Fire large 1 dr. Smoker

docta
Udonmap Sponsor

Re: Gas BBQ Thailand - www.quik-fire.com (Sponsor)

Post by docta » November 11, 2016, 2:54 pm

Quik-Fire Stainless Cooking-Kitchen Equipment – Thailand

Again, we would like thank all the good men that expressed their thoughts and enlightening comments in the, “Best place in CM to buy a gas BBQ”, thread below.
We are humbled...

OP’s are removed but can be found within original thread.

1. This is one of our sponsors and has been highly rated by members - Quik-Fire.

2. Quik fire products are A1......I bought a fairly expensive one from the bbq store and it didn’t last the fire tubes were iron and rusted out after a fee years. Quick fire stuff is built very well and will outlast most people.

3. By far the best gas bbq's in Thailand are made in Udorn by "Doc", an American engineer. They ship throughout Thailand. Solid double walled stainless for the same price as the Chinese pressed metal stuff sold elsewhere. I've had one for four years and it's excellent.

4. Big thumbs up for DOC and QUIK-FIRE from me as well. Great products and service. I just bought a second BBQ from him for another location. Solid, well-built and local!

5. Noticed this guy is keenly priced... (Courtesy ... Store name removed)

6. Price is keen LiL, but the model featured is made in China and very susceptible to failures ie: gas jerk seize, black paint peels off and nuts/bolts come loose. Friends in Oz have thrown them out after 2 years. Quik-Fire products look to be the best quality.

7. Well Doc....U deserve it. You make a product to be proud of. When you go over your gear with a fine nit comb the workmanship speaks for itself.....And having superior high grade stainless grates is wonderful. Not only do they clean with ease, but stuff doesn’t stick to them.....

8. hi doc, just a gidday to you and to let u know, my 3 burner is doing fine and still firing up, model 2009, i am the aussie from beverly hills maerim followed, Guy, owner of spa c/mai recommendation pleased to see by your website that you have kicked on, stone the crows cobber, very happy for you and your shelia may the luck, with good health continue.

Quik-Fire would like to again thank the OP for beginning this thread and contacting us; he is now a new bbq customer.

We understand our customers are not invisible entities, but real people who deserve our very best in providing high quality handcrafted stainless products with responsible on time delivery.

Quik-Fire grills are, 'Welded not Bolted', delivered to you as a complete unit ready to use; hook up the gas or fire your charcoal and begin to BBQ ... Could it be easier, we don’t think so!

With ‘thick double wall insulated bodies and tops’ you not only have a BBQ but a high performance ‘Oven’ right along with your Barbie for baking/roasting all your favorites.

All Quik-Fire two-in-one stainless BBQ/Ovens are individually handcrafted right here in, Udon Thani, Thailand, and sold at factory direct pricing... Shipped throughout Thai.

Note: Benny Flint, another happy Quik-Fire BBQ owner.

Thanks Doc,
I'll let you know how it all goes. Yippee iho.
Great bbq Lamb spare ribs from, Aussie.
Best bbq I've ever had. Everyone loves it.
Thanks, mate...
Benny Flint - Harley’s and Quik-Fire BBQ - Bangkok

Pictures of Benny, lovely wife, and his SS Super Master Deluxe 3n1. Check em' out...

Doc & Sawitta - http://quik-fire.com/
Attachments
1-Benny-lovely wife and new Quik-Fire BBQ.jpg
Benny-lovely wife and new Quik-Fire BBQ
2-Benny's Super Master Deluxe 3n1.jpg
Benny's SS Super Master Deluxe 3n1
3-Benny's Super Master Deluxe 3n1.jpg
4-Benny's Super Master Deluxe 3n1.jpg
5-Benny's super Master Deluxe 3n1.jpg

docta
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by docta » October 22, 2017, 12:35 pm

Another amazing creation by, Quik-Fire!

Below you will view our custom designed charcoal/wood Smoker crafted especially for the, Smokin Pug BBQ restaurant in, Bangkok, where they sell an astounding 50 full racks of Ribs every evening.

Beginning with near nothing Dana and her husband Danny both Americans wound up in Bangkok hoping to establish some sort of business when they happened upon the idea for opening in early 2015 a down to earth very small American BBQ joint.Their business grew by leaps and bounds and within a year plus they were selling 50 racks of ribs every evening.

Now they needed a real deal smoker...

They recently contacted Quik-Fire and upon request we designed their dream charcoal/wood smoker ... attached are a few of comments to date, and factory pictures ... easy-lock wheels not shown.

Hi Doc,

Thanks a lot for the pictures the smoker looks incredible!
For sure nicest one in Thailand and probably Asia! Amazing job and i cannot wait to start using it.

If all goes well we will be needing another, please come down and see us!

Thanks a lot Doc unloaded successfully and it looks just amazing!
You did it you are a true legend!

Dana, Danny, and associate, Zack

~ If you desire the best purchase the best; Quik-Fire BBQ’s, and Smokers ~
Attachments
1-Dana Smoker finished Oct 7-17.png
2-Dana Smoker finished Oct 7-17.png
3-Dana Smoker finished Oct 7-17.png
4-Dana Smoker finished Oct 7-17.png
5-Dana Smoker finished Oct 7-17.png
6-Dana Smoker finished Oct 7-17.png

docta
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by docta » April 28, 2018, 10:35 am

Hello all,

Quik-Fire: Another success story w/ reviews from our SmokinPugBBQ-Bangkok customer!

Oct 7, 2017
1st 50 Rib rack smoker.
Hi Doc,
Thanks a lot for the pictures the smoker looks incredible!
For sure nicest one in Thailand and probably Asia! Amazing job and i cannot wait to start using it. If all goes well we will be needing another, please come down and see us!
Thanks allot Doc unloaded successfully and it just looks amazing!
You did it you are a true legend.

Jan 18, 2018
2nd 50 Rib rack smoker with many additional/ various smoking racks.
Thanks you did it again! You are the best.

Happy Boater - Phuket

Hi Doc,
The bbq works excellent! Great job! Thanks Doc!
Jordan … Phuket

Jordan owns 5 beautiful Catamarans and wanted a custom bbq for his personal boat, again.. Quik-Fire pulls through!
Below are a few happy pics from Jordan's boat, and pics of happy smoker customer - enjoy...
Attachments
Jordan Custom Signature-Mar 1-18.jpg
1-Phuket boat Quik-Fire flat top Signature.jpg
2-Phuket boat Quik-Fire flat top Signature.jpg
3-Phuket boat Quik-Fire flat top Signature.jpg
Jordan boats x 5.jpg
50 Rib rack smoker Oct 7-17.png
2nd Smoker for Pug BBQ Bangkok..png

docta
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by docta » May 4, 2018, 4:44 pm

Hello all,

This, Quik-Fire, post will address our very good customer and friend, Capt. Rob, senior commercial airline pilot living in, Thailand.

Below is, Capt. Rob's in-flight picture, and his 1st Quik-Fire equipment order; Custom SS Signature, 6 rack smoker and serving cart.

In next post we’ll show his 2nd purchase a beautiful custom made, SS Super Master Deluxe Charcoal BBQ.

In our 3rd post we will address our very popular Quik-Fire 4 and 6 rack Smokers which are highly respected throughout Thailand and Lao for their quality and superior performance.

We hope all posts will entice you to take notice of, Quik-Fire’s, distinctively superior handcrafted BBQ’s, & Smokers.

If you desire the best, buy the best - Quik-Fire.

Our very best,
Quik-Fire
Attachments
1-Capt. Rob's in-flight picture..jpg
2-Rob's Signature at farm....jpg
3-Rob's Quik-Fire 3 piece set..jpg
4-Rob's Signature Rotis - pizza plate..png
5-Rob's Signature accessories..png
6-Rob's 6 rack Smoker open..png
7-Rob's equip posted mail center..png

docta
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by docta » May 21, 2018, 11:28 am

Hello all,

We understand our customers are not invisible entities, but real people who deserve our absolute attention! Personalized customer service is at hand seven days a week.

Quik-Fire, was the first to offer in-country high quality handcrafted stainless BBQ’s and Smoker’s for sale nationwide.

Your order begins with selected 4x8 sheets of quality stainless well suited for inland or near sea applications.
All Stainless tubing-grilling rods are hand cut from 6 meter long stainless stock. Our in factory fabricators are highly skilled stainless artisans … no 300B a day fabricators at our factory.

Quik-Fire, BBQ’s and Smokers are, ‘welded not bolted’, coming to you as a complete unit ready to use.

Capt. Rob, understood this and within the last year has ordered two fabulous custom bbq’s, a 6 rack smoker, and serving cart. Now considering an all stainless, Oven.

Capt. Rob’s, 1st 3 piece order may be seen in our previous post…

His 2nd most recent purchase a beautiful custom made, SS Super Master Deluxe Charcoal BBQ, may be viewed below.

For his Charcoal bbq he ordered a removable custom crafted Rotisserie set, w/ motor rated to 40kg, and Pro High Pressure side burner.

Quik-Fire, Rotisseries are crafted for efficient service using grade 304 stainless encased motors. Rotis shaft for Rob’s model is made of 5/8” solid stainless; no bending under heavier loads.

Pro High Pressure side burner: unlikely to be found on other bbq’s cook in 1/3 the time as do low pressure burners. On high flame they’ll cook stir-fry in minutes particularly when using a, Stainless Wok; or you may lower flame for slow cooking.

Quik-Fire, Charcoal units may be crafted with sliding vent doors lower back of top.
With this sliding vent one may open for regular bbqing, and close for dedicated smoking to achieve greatest possible smoke flavor. A great addition for those that love smoked meat!

That’s about it now; next post we’ll address our very popular 4 & 6 rack Smokers with smoked meat pics.

Best wishes and enjoy…
Doc / Quik-Fire
Attachments
1-Capt. Rob's Custom Super Master Deluxe Charcoal+Feb21-18 (2) - Copy.jpg
Capt. Rob's Custom Super Master Deluxe Charcoal + Feb21-18
2-Capt. Rob's Custom Super Master Deluxe Charcoal+Feb21-18 (3).jpg
Capt. Rob's High Pressure side burner-Feb22-18
3-Capt. Rob's SMD Char w-removable Rotisserie  Feb21-18.jpg
Capt. Rob's SMD Char w-removable Rotisserie-Feb21-18
4-Charcoal grilled-smoked Ribs.jpg
Charcoal grilled-smoked Ribs
5-Rob's Super Master Deluxe Charcoal loaded for mail center.jpg
Rob's Super Master Deluxe Charcoal loaded for mail center
6-Rob's SMD mail center Feb23-18.jpg
Rob's SMD mail center Feb23-18
7-Capt. Rob's in-flight picture..jpg
Capt. Rob's in-flight picture
8-Capt. Rob's Airbus A320.jpg
Capt. Rob's Airbus A320

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » August 2, 2018, 10:22 pm

I bought a BBQ quite a few years ago. It is still going strong and I expect it will outlast me. One really great thing is service after the sale. Doc takes care of his products and his customers.

docta
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by docta » August 3, 2018, 5:08 pm

Hi, glalt,
Thanks for taking the time to post your most welcomed thoughts, very much appreciated.
If there's anything I can do for you and you trusty Quik-Fire bbq please let me know!
Best wishes,
Doc

docta
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by docta » October 3, 2018, 10:40 am

I purchased a BBQ from Doc, he and his team's service was outstanding to say the least.
Oh and yes, my wife thought i was crazy spending the money, however after she saw the BBQ she understands the reasons why.
Craighj Mgr. DHL-Thailand.

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » October 3, 2018, 3:00 pm

I only say this:

Your work/craftmanship look superb.I know were to look when times comes.

mak
udonmap.com

Post by mak » December 8, 2018, 1:22 pm

S/N 001. Back from the 12 year factory check up. Ready for another 12 years. Burners ok, ignitors ok. Another quality product from Quik-Fire.
Attachments
Grill 3.jpg
Grill 2.jpg
Grill 1.jpg

docta
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by docta » March 11, 2019, 3:56 pm

Of the many... one more previous and again happy, Quik-Fire, good guy customer 'and' wife down In, Krabi.
Today received their brand new custom handcrafted, grade 304 - stainless fire tubes, 3 Burner Crown Deluxe.
When wife is happy - All Is Well!! :)

"Got it already. Just fired it up...perfect!! Thanks, Doc!"
Attachments
Mike Green and wife-1 3 Burner Crown-Krabi-Mar11-19.png
Mike Green and wife-2 3 Burner Crown-Krabi-Mar11-19.png

docta
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by docta » March 13, 2019, 4:16 pm

Hello again all you BBQ enthusiasts out there ... if you desire the best, deal with the best - Quik-Fire!

Another overjoyed, Quik-Fire, BBQ customer ... they just keep rolling in!

"Hi, Doc,

Woohoo .... it's even better than the photos! Very solid and exceptionally well made. We are impressed. Thank you."

It's a, Quik-Fire, Rob... many say best in, Asia, some say the, World :)
So now you have one... so pleased you and Jo are happy!
Keep in touch...

Photos mentioned just before being shipped to, Rob.
Model: Quik-Fire - SS Signature; beautifully handcrafted counter top, w/ new style slotted stainless fire tubes.

Enjoy...
Attachments
Rob's Signature-1.png
Rob's Signature-2.png
Rob's Signature-3.png
Rob's Signature-4.png
Rob's Signature-5.png
Rob'sSignature-6.png

docta
Udonmap Sponsor

If you desire the best buy the best, Quik-Fire!

Post by docta » November 18, 2019, 10:39 am

Another great, Quik-Fire, testimonial!!!

Belated thanks for a fantastic bbq!

Hello Doc

We only just moved in to the new house 2 months ago and both kitchens have been getting a work out... The cabana with bbq especially. Tonight will be our 3rd beer can chook..... Always moist and tender!

Thanks for a great product. Pics below ....

Cheers,
Robert
Attachments
Roberts Signature and Cabana-1.png
Roberts Signature and Cabana-2.png
Roberts Signature and Cabana-3.png

glalt
udonmap.com

Re: If you desire the best buy the best, Quik-Fire!

Post by glalt » November 18, 2019, 11:52 am

I have had my Quik-Fire for many years now. It gets used quite often and still looks and works fine. This is a great example of you get what you pay for. More expensive than others but well worth spending a little more.

docta
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by docta » November 19, 2019, 8:23 am

Hi, glalt,

Thank you!!
Our, Quik-Fire, team would like to extend appreciation for posting how your, Quik-Fire, bbq has served you well after many years of use. Quality materials, along with, superb craftsmanship is the mainstay of our mindset.
Anything we can do for you, just give me a shout.

With kind regards,
Doc

Return to “Udon Thani Shopping”