Harley Davidson Ultra Limited Touring Bike - Reduced price at 1.29M THB

Motorbikes for Sale & Wanted in Udon Thani area
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
Dingo
udonmap.com

Harley Davidson Ultra Limited Touring Bike - Reduced price at 1.29M THB

Post by Dingo » November 4, 2016, 5:16 pm

Reluctantly, I wish to sell my Harley Ultra Limited Touring bike.
The members and readers of UM who know me, understand that we have started a new company which is occupying nearly each day. I look at his beautiful bike each morning and want to ride but unfortunately must go to work in a car. The bike needs to be loved and ridden, hence the reluctant sale and reduced price. Please consider.

As of today, November 4th, the price has been reduced to 1.29 Million THB. It was advertised elsewhere for 1.35M THB

First registered August 2015, bought ex Harley Davidson Power Station Bangkok, it has been upgraded to Stage 1, with Vance & Hines dresser pipes, Super Tuner, American Low-Rider seat plus more. This model comes with all your electronics, nav, media, etc., and in addition has the complete set set of Harley Travel Bags.
Has travelled only 6, 970 Km's since new and only been serviced by Harley Davidson Bangkok each 6 months. New Warranty still applies!
Colour is 2 tone silver and is an absolute pleasure to ride with or without passenger.
Has plenty of low down torque with the upgrades and can be easily ridden on highways or in the city.
Replacement value nowadays would be in excess of 2M+ THB.

It will be sold with all original brand new parts that were replaced and will also include a cover which it has on nearly every day. Without doubt, this is a beautiful bike and I will be sad to see it go. When our business allows me to have more free time I will be buying another for sure. If you know any HOG Thailand members, they will know the bike. The license plate cost 30,000THB alone. It has full Green book, registered and insured for 1.4M THB until September 2017

It is undervalued at 1.29M THB but that is what I will sell for.
Please contact me via this post or 085 1798729
Attachments
Ultra Limited 2_resize.jpg
Ultra Limited 1_resize.jpg
Odometer_resize.jpg
License number HD Ultra Limited_resize.jpg
Harley Ultra Limited 1_resize.jpg
20150904_101919_resize.jpg
20150901_180354_resize.jpg

Dingo
udonmap.com

Re: Harley Davidson Ultra Limited Touring Bike - Reduced price at 1.29M THB

Post by Dingo » November 13, 2016, 12:01 pm

Sold!

Many thanks to those who PM'd me.
The Bike is now sold and going to a good home :-)

Dingo

Return to “Motorbikes For Sale/Wanted”