How can this happen in life ? / DESTINY ?

Long distance relationships, mixed relationships etc...
Alchai
udonmap.com

Post by Alchai » July 22, 2012, 12:31 am

I agree with Dave. Look at the way Sergio writes :^o . In my opinion he could be an English guy faking he is Spanish :-k

We may have all come on different ships, but we're in the same boat now

tekmo
udonmap.com

Post by tekmo » July 22, 2012, 5:02 am

davecryan wrote:They are trolls...probably the same guy.........?
i'm not a troll... [-X

barryp
udonmap.com

Post by barryp » July 22, 2012, 6:42 am

SERGIO IS A TROLL ..... SPANISH; YEAH RIGHT!!

SJP17
udonmap.com

Post by SJP17 » July 22, 2012, 7:00 am

Whats the point in writing all that , if its not true :^o , i dont understand why people do it :confused:

jimboLV
udonmap.com

Post by jimboLV » July 22, 2012, 8:31 am

Honestly, I think that the amateur Sherlocks that come on here claiming to have uncovered a troll are a form of troll themselves. I don't see any indication that the OP was doing anything but sincerely asking for advice. He explained that English was not his first language, and I'm sure if there was a Spanish language forum he would have posted there. I think UM should be honored that this little forum in the backwaters of Thailand gets posts from around the world.

Yes he may be a troll, but so also could be someone asking where the best hamburgers are, or where to buy a broom.

mathusalah80
udonmap.com

Post by mathusalah80 » July 22, 2012, 9:15 am

Sergio,
Personally, I couldn't care less, either way. :|
But, to re-assure your supporters, and silence the doubters, is very easy, and would take you no time at all.
Simply re-post you original post IN SPANISH,( your first language :-" ) and before, say, midday today! \:D/ \:D/

PS. Harmonyudon. As you are now lazing around with nothing better to do, while you wife slaves away all day, I think you would be the ideal person to start a "Lonely, Confused & Broken Hearts Advice Column" thread where these hundreds and hundreds of posts, (genuine and/or troll driven), continually surfacing under a variety of thread titles over many years, can be consolidated into one master thread. How about it? ;) \:D/ :lol:

trubrit
udonmap.com

Post by trubrit » July 22, 2012, 9:20 am

I really don't understand the obsession some have with exposing a troll .As far as I am concerned , troll or not,the OP raised an interesting subject that was generating equally interesting replies, far prefarable to some of the rubbish that is posted, or , as of lately, nothing at all outside of food and football . :-"
Ageing is a privilige denied to many .

mathusalah80
udonmap.com

Post by mathusalah80 » July 22, 2012, 9:43 am

Truebrit wrote: "............. nothing at all outside of food and football ."

'and sex, plus broke & disillusioned farangs, and farangs looking for advice upon how to become broke &
disillusioned. :D \:D/
Oh yes, and deaths in Bangkok. :-"

trubrit
udonmap.com

Post by trubrit » July 22, 2012, 10:05 am

mathusalah80 wrote:Truebrit wrote: "............. nothing at all outside of food and football ."

'and sex, plus broke & disillusioned farangs, and farangs looking for advice upon how to become broke &
disillusioned. :D \:D/
Oh yes, and deaths in Bangkok. :-"
Precisely. Very little to do with a map of Udon Thani or surrounding areas.It would appear somehow we have lost our way over the years . :-"
Ageing is a privilige denied to many .

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » July 22, 2012, 10:28 am

^^ But thankfully the forum hasn't developed a vicarious (and most likely, Freudian) obsession with all things ladyboy, Pattaya and Phuket. =D>

Now, back to our Spanish friend's quest for true love, and fulfilling his destiny, in LOS. :D

mathusalah80
udonmap.com

Post by mathusalah80 » July 22, 2012, 11:26 am

Thank you, Trubrit & Jackspratt, for joining me in lightening, and introducing a much needed sense of humour, on this thread, while also still making valid points. =D> =D> Hopefully, such a trend can be established, where appropriate, on a few other threads. :-k

PS. URGENT. Any Spanish Language literate members out there are asked to immediately send private pm, (in English!), to Sergio. ;) \:D/ :lol:

harmonyudon
udonmap.com

Post by harmonyudon » July 22, 2012, 1:33 pm

mathusalah80 wrote:.... Harmonyudon. As you are now lazing around with nothing better to do.....
Think you're mistaken Khun mathusalah80. I would be braindead if I wake-up in Udon and think to myself: 'what shall I do today?'

You'll hear soon from me again!!! ;)

As for your suggestion of a column, I think its not a good idea cause im not the right person for it.
Its like a doctor with a big cigar advise you to quit smoking. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Les deseo a todos un buen día!
Don't be a loser, don't comment on others if u haven't achieved a thing.
Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.

mathusalah80
udonmap.com

Post by mathusalah80 » July 22, 2012, 3:16 pm

Harmonyudon wrote:

"You'll hear soon from me again!!! " I don't doubt that; but the question is; Which me? [-X

"Its like a doctor with a big cigar advise you to quit smoking"
Or, like opening two identical shops, in the same street, perhaps? [-X :lol:

"Les deseo a todos un buen día!" For me, every day is. Anyway, it is well past 1200hrs! :-" I KNEW it! :D :lol:

harmonyudon
udonmap.com

Post by harmonyudon » July 22, 2012, 3:51 pm

@mathusalah80,

You seems to know me quite well. Curious now who you are????
To answer your question: Me=me and not my 'wife'. How will I arrange that?
I'll tell you in private....... ;)

Back to the topic:
Sergio, if you decide to live in Udon and cause of the fact that you're still young, do something.
Perhaps a spanish restaurant, still dont have in Udon. Makes you and your gfr/wife bussy. Dont think
you will be rich, be happy if you can achieve break-even. More better open something for your wife
and open one for yourself or find for example a (teaching) job. If you manage to find a job and
your wife is working also.....much more better.

Its perhaps not so wise to open only ONE business TOGETHER with your gfr/wife. :roll:
Don't be a loser, don't comment on others if u haven't achieved a thing.
Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.

Sergio

Post by Sergio » July 22, 2012, 6:28 pm

davecryan wrote:They are trolls...probably the same guy.........?
What a shame , i had open with friendship with everybody here and that is what i get from you ? [-X

Sergio

Post by Sergio » July 22, 2012, 6:30 pm

barryp wrote:SERGIO IS A TROLL ..... SPANISH; YEAH RIGHT!!
What a shame.......it gets me many time to find a forum like this , i opened by friendship to everyone because here there are people that lived something like i do .

Anyway i am very thankfull and really appreciated the comments that i had received here , i will still around as this place really interest me

All the best

Sergio.

Sergio

Post by Sergio » July 22, 2012, 6:37 pm

mathusalah80 wrote:Sergio,
Personally, I couldn't care less, either way. :|
But, to re-assure your supporters, and silence the doubters, is very easy, and would take you no time at all.
Simply re-post you original post IN SPANISH,( your first language :-" ) and before, say, midday today! \:D/ \:D/

PS. Harmonyudon. As you are now lazing around with nothing better to do, while you wife slaves away all day, I think you would be the ideal person to start a "Lonely, Confused & Broken Hearts Advice Column" thread where these hundreds and hundreds of posts, (genuine and/or troll driven), continually surfacing under a variety of thread titles over many years, can be consolidated into one master thread. How about it? ;) \:D/ :lol:
I can repost in Spanish , but it has no sense at all , because here people will not understand , as other comment says i do not find a forum in Spanish where i can get advises

"Me ha costado mucho encontrar un foro con personas a las que también le haya pasado lo mismo que a mi , no tengo necesidad alguna de demostrar nada porque ya he dado con muy buenas personas aquí que me ayudan con su gran experiencia y gracias a ésto sabre enfrentarme a las situaciones con mayor facilidad "

"It takes me long time to find a forum with people that past thought what i am passing , i dont have to demonstrate nothing , because i had already meet some people here that give me great advises and with their knowledge and experience it will be much easy to affront all the situations that i could find when i arrive in 55 Days...

Anyway again to those who had helped me , and can realy on me on anything i can help

Have my warm regards

Sergio

Post by Sergio » July 22, 2012, 6:42 pm

SJP17 wrote:Whats the point in writing all that , if its not true :^o , i dont understand why people do it :confused:
Thats the point to get , my free time is very limited to be counting histories thought forums that i had never enter .

Once entered i noticed very fast that there are very good people here that with their life experience can teach me some lessons and appreciated that

Sergio.

BobHelm
udonmap.com

Post by BobHelm » July 22, 2012, 6:47 pm

Sergio CANNOT post in Spanish as (if some of you can bother to read the rules you agree to abide by :shock: ) the rules clearly do not allow him to.
This is an English language Forum, except for the parts for Thai language use.

If people believe that he is a genuine poster & you have some assistance or good advice to offer then please reply to him.
If you believe he is a troll then the best use you can make of your time is to put him on your foe list & ignore him.
If you think this thread is a crock of s*** then start a super tremendous one of your own!!

Sergio

Post by Sergio » July 22, 2012, 6:50 pm

BobHelm wrote:Sergio CANNOT post in Spanish as (if some of you can bother to read the rules you agree to abide by :shock: ) the rules clearly do not allow him to.
This is an English language Forum, except for the parts for Thai language use.

If people believe that he is a genuine poster & you have some assistance or good advice to offer then please reply to him..
If you believe he is a troll then the best use you can make of your time is to put him on your foe list & ignore him.
If you think this thread is a crock of s*** then start a super tremendous one of your own!!

Your reply well noted with many thanks , very sorry to had posted in Spanish .

Nothing like this will happen again

Have my best regards ,

Sergio.

Return to “Relationships”