I LikeHDTV / PrimeTV

Technical Questions & Discussions about Computers, IT & electronics.
mac123
udonmap.com

I LikeHDTV / PrimeTV

Post by mac123 » June 3, 2017, 11:07 am

I Like HD TV is closing down and being replaced by PrimeTV. I followed the instructions and downloaded the new app onto my android box (rather a tech savvy mate did), I also transferred my account to the new company. All good - everything appears on screen, except when I click to play I can't get anything to play - not movies or live TV, can't figure out why?....any ideas.

Alternatively can anybody sell me a new android box (mine is 3 years old) and load it for me with the 'best' TV package for watching sport and movies (I don't mind paying a monthly fee to subscribe)?

Cheers

Scottie

stereolab
udonmap.com

Re: I LikeHDTV / PrimeTV

Post by stereolab » June 3, 2017, 11:25 am

Try their help desk, normally any queries are replied to within 30 minutes. They sorted out a minor problem in the HD Prime transfer almost immediately. I did however fail, personally, to get the android app to download to my box. No problem as generally I watch via my laptop tv hdmi connection. Live tv has been very poor since the transfer, but they have a splash screen notice explaining this. Movies have been very stable, and the choice has improved vastly.

Return to “Computers, IT & Electronics”