Isaan-Aussieclub Facebook page

Monthly meetings, organizations, important dates to remember etc.
mrbeerlao
udonmap.com

Post by mrbeerlao » August 9, 2011, 10:52 am

Hi lads
Any Aussies on Facebook please join my isaan support group page for all Aussies with isaan wife's/ girlfriends
Just search on facebook pages "isaan-Aussieclub"
This will be great for the isaan wife's in oz and a great way to network and seek support in Australia
Please join thanks matt and wan

mrbeerlao
udonmap.com

Post by mrbeerlao » August 10, 2011, 12:25 pm

Hi i would like to thank TIM for joining.. my facebook page
I have a big isaan group on the goldcoast including the famous farang JUSTIN from the udon aussie bars,who now lives here on the goldcoast!! So what im trying to do is start a data base of emails/mobile numbers for our 3 monthly get togethers and also im having a big AFL grandfinal party this year OCT 1st
please joun my facebook page or email me
THANKS MATT & WAN- GOLDCOAST

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Post by Aardvark » August 10, 2011, 4:41 pm

Would love to be a part of your Face Book site, but afraid I don't trust this Medium as have heard tooo many Stories with adverse affects on People. Good luck to you and yours and say G'Day to Justin for me =D> Aardy

mrbeerlao
udonmap.com

Post by mrbeerlao » August 10, 2011, 6:11 pm

Hi Aardy
Great to hear from ya, Yeh ok Ill say hi to Justin this sunday for you..Him and Eve are coming around home for a BBQ with a few other ISAAN wifes/hubbies.. He rang me up and said "what are we eating I DONT EAT ISAAN FOOD" WHAT THE? HA HA HA HA He lived in Thailand for 15years Anyway Steaks,Burgers,bakery bread it is!!! Ill let my wife handle the isaan food for the girls.

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Post by Aardvark » August 11, 2011, 3:22 pm

mrbeerlao wrote:Hi Aardy
Great to hear from ya, Yeh ok Ill say hi to Justin this sunday for you..Him and Eve are coming around home for a BBQ with a few other ISAAN wifes/hubbies.. He rang me up and said "what are we eating I DONT EAT ISAAN FOOD" WHAT THE? HA HA HA HA He lived in Thailand for 15years Anyway Steaks,Burgers,bakery bread it is!!! Ill let my wife handle the isaan food for the girls.
Wish I could make it, I'd be Eating with the Girls :D It's OK though I Fly out on Saturday =D>

mrbeerlao
udonmap.com

Post by mrbeerlao » August 11, 2011, 4:58 pm

Hi what about grandfinal day? Oct1st Big Isaan club day @ the pub... Even Merv from the M&M bar will be on the coast for that!!!!! Have fun in Isaan land of smiles

bigsnake
udonmap.com

Post by bigsnake » August 15, 2011, 10:20 pm

Isaan-Aussieclub, WOW!! Do you have meeting?

mrbeerlao
udonmap.com

Post by mrbeerlao » August 17, 2011, 5:15 pm

Yes we do... Have a large club about 30-40 people we catch up every 3 months in a park and the girls cook fresh food in the park- frying etc and the boys drink beer and chat about Thailand.......................

Return to “Notice Board”