=D> I fully agree to Yr post-

Kind regards from

maxeboy

GreatDane born free taxed into slavery

dragonz
udonmap.com

Re: Debate: Isuzu TFR Cameo Estate

Post by dragonz » January 25, 2019, 5:32 pm

the simple basic facts which anyone can check are that nearly all the suspect ads are from people just registered first post and never heard of again and have nothing to do or give to this forum . Nothing wrong with them posting ads which give you little info and are suspicous and nothing wrong with peoiple questioning them if they are to stupid to place a correct ad .
Example
dumb suspicious ad or idiot seller
2014 honda car for sale good condition 450,000baht tel 1234567890 , cannot upload photo , sorry phone me for info
first post just registered

Good ad as i used for my last car i sold
for sale ford mondeo 2,000cc , 112,000kms ,manual , silver ,air con ,9 months tax 12 months mot , full service history with main dealer . tow bar and electrics fitted by dealer ,. new clutch fitted at 90,000kms , new brake pads and exhaust fitted this year . tyres michelin 2 years old Good condition , car good condition throughout , non smoker . Has eco engine and catalytictic converter .16 valve , twin overhead cam , never had a problem with this car ,. Twin airbags , rear seat 3 seat belts , good stereo with four speaker . heated front and rear windscreen and heated drivers seat .
Reason for sale just buying a newer model >
car can be seen at nong samrong , udon thani after 5 pm .
thank you
This is the MInIMUM you should expect from an ad

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » January 26, 2019, 9:09 am

First thing i wanna see in an add for a car is , Make , Model , Model designation , YEAR , Mileage , and Transmission .
So what happened to the Year of this super Mondeo you were selling ?
As most cars value is in the year of manufacture , i think its very relevent to a perspective buyer .

BillaRickaDickay
udonmap.com

Post by BillaRickaDickay » January 26, 2019, 11:26 am

I can't see anything will be done to improve the ads section of this forum, this topic was raised a few years back and nothing changed, l guess the more subjects that cause disarray and controversy puts more bums on seats for the sponsors.
He's got his little y-fronts and he's got his little vest, Chaz Jankel, 1998. Mash it up Harry.

Return to “Classifieds Debates & Comments”