Land for sale in Nong Samrong 395 square wah

Udon Thani land for sale and rent
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
Sainam
udonmap.com

Post by Sainam » November 16, 2014, 6:33 pm

image.jpg
side view
Land located in lovely, peaceful countryside with the convenience of being approximately a 10 minute ride to Nong Prajak in Udonthani city and about a 10 minute walk to Nong Samrong Market.

just on the outskirts of a residential area in Nong Samrong surrounded by rice paddies and next to a small pond. Across the soi is a small business. There are 3 neighbors within eyesight, their houses are nice looking newish houses, one is a doctor's home. The assistant to the mayor lives not far away.

The road to the soi is newly paved. The soi is hard packed dirt, and we've been told the soi will soon be paved. the brush you see covering the land will be cleared away close to the end of November. I will take new photos then.

I am representing the owner who doesn't speak much English and I would be happy to show you the land and introduce you to the owner. The owner is willing to bargain a little. It's a beautiful peice of land in a great location both for it's peacefulness and it's close proximity to the city so I don't expect it to be available for long.

Asking price - 1,950,000 baht
Attachments
image.jpg
continuing past the soi
image.jpg
looking away from the land on the soi
image.jpg
approaching the soi
image.jpg
looking at the land from the soi

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Post by FrazeeDK » November 16, 2014, 8:19 pm

less than a 1/4 of a Rai for nearly 2 million?? and not on a paved road yet.. Land on the east side near the Horse Racing course is going for 2 million a rai although I'm certain its not worth that much nor can I say that those asking such a price are getting it..
Dave

Sainam
udonmap.com

Post by Sainam » November 17, 2014, 8:21 am

"less than 1/4 of a Rai" 395 square wah is 5 square shy of a Rai, to be exact its- 98.75% of a Rai. For those who are interested the owner, who is not me, is willing to bargain a little. In Nong Samrong that is the market price, in Udon proper you cant find such a beautiful piece of land for close to this price. My friend just bought 260 sq wah nearby this land for 1,520,000, not as nice a location. This piece is 135 square wah bigger.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » November 17, 2014, 9:24 am

Shouldn't this be in the Classifieds?

Sainam
udonmap.com

Post by Sainam » November 17, 2014, 9:28 am

I didn't realize this wasnt the classifieds, thanks for pointing that out, I'll repost.

Tin-Tin

Post by Tin-Tin » November 17, 2014, 7:49 pm

I have 21 Rai (can be sectioned into smaller) in the same area for 10 Mill..500,000 a rai... not had any reply's .. but good luck to him.

Sainam
udonmap.com

Post by Sainam » November 18, 2014, 5:27 pm

TinTin, 21 rai is a lot of land I would think land that big will take a while to sell. What's the location like? Across the soi from us is a lot about 2 -3 rai thereabouts the man wants 13 million, it's been sitting for a good year.

Tin-Tin

Post by Tin-Tin » November 21, 2014, 1:25 pm

Hi Sainam......sorry its 23 Rai, & the add is for just part of it 13+rai.....main road frontage etc etc. Yer I guess it could be a long wait, the upside is that we wont go short of rice.... :)

http://www.udonmap.com/udonthaniforum/1 ... 34857.html

Sainam
udonmap.com

Post by Sainam » November 22, 2014, 10:53 am

just a thought Tintin, have you posted in a national classied like thaivisa? people from bkk are buying up land in Udon. A number of the vacant lots near us owners live in Bkk.

Return to “Land For Sale & Rent”