Lao where to go what to see and eat?

Things to do and places to see in Udon Thani.
Thai_1_On
udonmap.com

Post by Thai_1_On » December 7, 2005, 11:04 am

I've been lucky enough to find Beer Lao here in Florida :shock: It's a little pricey at $6.99 a six pack but a small price to pay for a taste of Issan :wink:
Punish the Liver

banpaeng
udonmap.com

Post by banpaeng » December 8, 2005, 8:43 am

Thai_one_on can you check next time you are where they sell beer lao and see who the distributer is. The folks at the big beer warehouse in Houston say they can not get it but if I could supply a distributor they will check on it.

Thanks.

Buom Pouy
udonmap.com

Post by Buom Pouy » December 8, 2005, 3:07 pm

Beer Lao website

http://www.beer-lao.com/distributions.php

Have a go on the quiz I passed my father in law failed (maybe it was my translating)

arjay
udonmap.com

Post by arjay » December 8, 2005, 5:10 pm

I got 7/10.
Don't feed trolls.

polehawk
udonmap.com

Post by polehawk » December 8, 2005, 6:16 pm

I scored a perfect 10 on the quiz which tells me that maybe I should concentrate less on alcohol? Nah, I'm looking for a Beer Lao distributor, like Mr. banpaeng. :lol:

Thai_1_On, where in Florida did you find the Beer Lao? Orlando or Tampa? $6.99 for a six pack doesn't sound too unreasonable. I'm paying more for Singha down here in South Florida. :-k

Thai_1_On
udonmap.com

Post by Thai_1_On » December 9, 2005, 1:52 am

I found Beer Lao in Orlando in the "little Vietnam" section of town. The street is Rt. 50 right off I-4 jst go east on Rt. 50 and you cant miss it. The name of the store I got Beer Lao was Teng Hung and is right next door to the Little Saigon restaurant. The restaurant is a good place to get a bite too very good food. Hmmm all this talk of Beer Lao and The Little Saigon Restaurant is making me hungry I guess I'll be going over there Sunday :wink:
Punish the Liver

Return to “Things to do in Udon Thani”