Le Deer Restaurant and Zoo Coffee House (Sponsor)

Discussions on local & International restaurants and food suppliers.
patrickbe
udonmap.com

Re: Le Deer Restaurant and Zoo Coffee House (Sponsor)

Post by patrickbe » July 27, 2017, 5:46 pm

We visite Le Deer Restaurant yesterday evening.
The Mexican food was excellent same as the service.
I can recommend this restaurant to everybody.

Ledeertacoplace
udonmap.com

Post by Ledeertacoplace » July 27, 2017, 6:35 pm

Thank you so much for your support Patrickbe. Look forward to see you again soon.
Le Deer Restaurant and Zoo coffee house team.

Ledeertacoplace
udonmap.com

Post by Ledeertacoplace » July 27, 2017, 6:42 pm

Some of our Menu
Attachments
IMG_7818.JPG
IMG_7813.JPG
IMG_7815.JPG
IMG_7816.JPG
IMG_7817.JPG
IMG_7814.JPG

Ledeertacoplace
udonmap.com

Post by Ledeertacoplace » August 3, 2017, 9:29 am

Dear unsatisfied customers. I am kindly apologized for our bad services the day you was visited us. Please tell us your name,bank name and account number. We will transfer your money back.We are willing to improve our food and the service near the future. And we will continue our food for people who love the different varieties of food in town.
Mexican food is new to us. It is very hard to get the right recipe. Believe us to find a cook for Mexican food in town is very rare. If you know some one is a good cook for Mexican food please tell them to contact us. We welcome them to be part of the owner of their recipe too. We are except all comments and suggestions. Hope all of clients in this room give us a chances and opportunities to growth. We have a beautiful sitting area and a great atmosphere. Our organizer set this place up for the clients who loves to sit back and relax their slow life with a cup of coffee and munching chip and salsa with a bite of chilies to firer you up in the afternoon.

Please be kind and generous to each other. We do not cause any harm to you and you will not harming us too.And of cause we can not please all of people but we can always try our best.

Le Deer Restuarant and Zoo Coffee house Team

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » August 3, 2017, 12:13 pm

Leedertacoplace I'll give you place a try when next in town and hope to enjoy a nice icy cold beer with my food.

Good luck in your venture.

pal52
udonmap.com

Post by pal52 » August 3, 2017, 4:21 pm

I have been to your place & was extremely happy with the food & service as I posted earlier on this thread.

Every time a new dish was served the table we were eating at it was cleaned.

When we arrived there was no air con on as we were the only people (4 of us) to use the air con room.
It was immediately put on by your staff & actually ended up to cold so they gave us the remote to adjust it for ourselves.

I will be back tomorrow fro some more of your excellent food & service.

panmotor
udonmap.com

Post by panmotor » August 3, 2017, 6:10 pm

I, personally, stand by my original comments which were wholly positive

The food and service were excellent and my experience was in line with pal52 - even down to the aircon.

Good luck Le Deer!

UdonThaniPete
udonmap.com

Post by UdonThaniPete » August 3, 2017, 6:42 pm

Kopkei, I agree with what you have said, you should be allowed to voice your opinion and for the owner to kake constructive criticism and improve upon if required.

The girl who took our order was doing everything herself, taking the order and I believe cooking also, she was running around, the other girl was just playing with her phone in the coffee shop while a young boy was sleeping on the table.

I think the owner was not there, nor a chef, hence the food leaving the kitchen not how it should, but the girl was doing her best, is this possible? I believe yes definitely, it took 1 week for any response from the owner which I believe is very unusual, his reply about finding a chef is also a clue.

Perhaps anyone else who went in there on the days we did would have the same opinion, have an open mind guys please.
A pessimist see’s a difficulty in every opportunity,
A optimist see’s an opportunity in every difficulty,
I am the latter.

jimjay
udonmap.com

Post by jimjay » August 3, 2017, 7:50 pm

I ate at Le Deer with my wife and it was fine, it's what I expect out of Udon and I personally know two former owners of Mexican Food establishments that were based in Udon, one that was in business 10 years. Tough market to exist in, more like barely subsist in.

So I say good luck to Le Deer and hope you can count on us for positive advice. We know you will get better and better, it takes some time for a new food place to rise up in food quality and service. Good staff are impossible to find, every restaurant owner says that about Udon. All the good workers leave to Bangkok or Phuket. My wife is very very very picky+++ about her coffee and she liked yours, so that's a win for us. :D

p.s. El Charro brand was a good wholesale supplier of corn chips and corn tortillas. For flour tortillas our friends used Danitas because the flour ones from El Charro not very tasty. El Charro gives wholesale price if you order 5000thb in stock. It's cheaper than buying stock from Villa. http://elcharromexthai.igetweb.com/

grievous
udonmap.com

Post by grievous » August 3, 2017, 11:10 pm

By all means post your experience good or bad one time only. There has been more good than bad posts for this establishment so maybe it was just a bad day or a staff problem. I'm getting s bit tired of businesses getting shot down on UM over one bad performance.
Last edited by grievous on August 4, 2017, 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » August 4, 2017, 9:26 am

I have cleaned up this thread a bit. Some posts have been removed, others edited. Posts which referred to removed posts had to be edited or removed, as well, of course. Let's limit comments to this restaurant and keep all comments/reviews both respectful and constructive. Thank you.

Sport
udonmap.com

Post by Sport » August 4, 2017, 9:49 am

Good one UM, thanks for cleaning it up.

UdonExpat
udonmap.com

Post by UdonExpat » August 4, 2017, 10:11 am

Myself, two other Americans, and one Thai daughter ate at Le Deer on Tuesday, Aug 1. Two of us had Mexican, the other two, Thai food. Everyone was satisfied with their food, the service, etc. As it was our first visit we had to search to find it. There was no street sign that was obvious to us, but find it we did, and thankfully so. We enjoyed our time together, had a satisfying meal, and left in good spirits.

Having a critical mind I can always find things to be critical of. One of my favorite Grateful Dead songs, "Just a Little Light" has a line that addresses this tendency I have, "I'll find the fatal error in what's otherwise alright."

grievous
udonmap.com

Post by grievous » August 4, 2017, 4:11 pm

Had lunch today with my misses and a friend. We ordered two Thai fishes and one Mexican dish. The food was great and the atmosphere good. The Mexican food was a little slow to be prepared however the staff informed us it would take a while due to everything being prepared freshly.
We liked the place and will visit again.
Could I suggest that when posting a complaint provide a picture to verify what is being written.
2 chicken grapow , 1 seafood yum soon sen and 2 quesadilla plus drinks 600 baht
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

neeemu
udonmap.com

Post by neeemu » August 4, 2017, 4:30 pm

Looks good to me!

Return to “Udon Thani Restaurants”