Manchester Arena Explosion.

World news discussion forum
vlad
udonmap.com

Manchester Arena Explosion.

Post by vlad » May 23, 2017, 5:39 am

News reports are broadcasting live now at 11-20 pm that a blast has rocked Manchester Arena and a serious incident is being reported. Reports are that a loud bang was heard but reports are still coming in but no reports of a Bomb at the moment or casualties.

vlad
udonmap.com

Re: Manchester Arena Explosion.

Post by vlad » May 23, 2017, 5:50 am

Sadly reports are coming in now that there are fatalities.

BobHelm
udonmap.com

Post by BobHelm » May 23, 2017, 7:39 am

police.png
Terrible incident!! :(

Zidane
udonmap.com

Post by Zidane » May 23, 2017, 8:25 am

Terrible....I know the Manchester Arena well....RIP to all the innocent victims. :cry:

Manchester Arena blast: 19 dead and about 50 hurt
13 minutes ago BBC

Nineteen people have been killed and about 50 injured in a suspected terror attack at Manchester Arena.
Police were called to reports of an explosion at the venue at about 22:35 BST on Monday following a pop concert by the US singer Ariana Grande.
The cause of the blast is unknown but North West Counter Terrorism Unit is treating it as a possible terrorist incident.
Greater Manchester Police is working to set up a contact number for relatives.
BBC Home Affairs Correspondent Daniel Sandford said senior counter-terrorism officers were assembling in London and liaising with the Home Office.
Unconfirmed reports from two unnamed US officials suggested the attack was carried out by a suicide bomber.
British Transport Police say the explosion was in the foyer area of Manchester Arena.
The BBC's Tim Ashburner, who is at the scene, spoke to some volunteer paramedics who treated the injured for "shrapnel-like injuries".
Shortly after the blast Manchester Victoria station, which is close to the concert venue, was closed and all trains cancelled.
Greater Manchester Police carried out a precautionary controlled explosion in the Cathedral Garden area of the city at about 01:32. The force confirmed it was not a suspicious item.
Just when I thought our chance had passed,you go and save the best for last.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » May 23, 2017, 9:01 am

May 22 ... Anniversary of Lee Rigby's beheading.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » May 23, 2017, 12:02 pm

Islamic State supporters celebrate Manchester attack
23 May 2017 at 10:55 4,577 viewed0 comments
WRITER: REUTERS

Concert-goers react after fleeing the Manchester Arena in northern England where US singer Ariana Grande had been performing in Manchester, Britain, May 22, 2017. (Reuters photo)
CAIRO - - Islamic State supporters celebrated on social media on Tuesday after a blast at a concert venue in the north of England killed at least 19 people, although the militant Islamist group has not formally claimed responsibility.

British police have said they are treating the blast at the Manchester Arena at the end of a concert by US singer Ariana Grande as a "terrorist incident". More than 50 people were wounded.

Twitter accounts affiliated to Islamic State have used hashtags referring to the blast to post celebratory messages, with some users encouraging similar attacks elsewhere.

Some messages described the attack as an act of revenge in response to air strikes in Iraq and Syria.

"It seems that bombs of the British air force over children of Mosul and Raqqa has just came back to #Manchester," one user named Abdul Haqq said on Twitter, in reference to the Iraqi and Syrian cities held by the militants where a US-led coalition, of which Britain is a member, is conducting air strikes.

Supporters posted messages encouraging each other to carry out "lone wolf" attacks in the West and shared Islamic State videos threatening the United States and Europe.

One user said he hoped Islamic State was responsible for the attack, although no claim has appeared on any of the militant's group's official social media channels.

"We hope that the perpetrator is one of the soldiers of the caliphate," he wrote on a channel affiliated to the group hosted by messaging network Telegram.

Others posted banners saying "the beginning is in Brussels and Paris, and in London we form a state," in reference to previous similar "lone wolf" attacks in Belgium and France for which the group has claimed responsibility.

British Prime Minister Theresa May said the blast was being treated as a terrorist attack.

If confirmed, it would be the deadliest militant assault on Britain since four British Muslims killed 52 people in suicide bombings on London's transport system in July 2005.

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » May 23, 2017, 12:16 pm

There is a Police Statement to be issued at 6-45am it is not known that a Suicide bomber did this or a device was placed at the Entrance. the figure of Deaths is 19 with 50+ injured it is a Terrorist Attack.

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » May 23, 2017, 12:36 pm

Most killed are young children and teens Manchester now is on lock down. It has nothing to do with lee Rigby Lone Star so dont go there, this is an attack on young children an easy target.

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » May 23, 2017, 1:00 pm

Gone up to 22 dead now and a suicide bomber is rumoured to be responsible.

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » May 23, 2017, 1:11 pm

@greater Manchester Police.CONFIRM Many of those MURDERED In Manchester are CHILDREN,NOW That is F88king Disgusting !!!

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » May 23, 2017, 1:29 pm

vlad wrote:Most killed are young children and teens Manchester now is on lock down. It has nothing to do with lee Rigby Lone Star so dont go there, this is an attack on young children an easy target.
Yeah, you know everything. :)

Symbolic dates are very important to Islamic Terrorists. If this turns out to be related to Islamic terrorism, you can bet the date is significant.

Attacking Lee Rigby proved to be an easy target too. Terrorists are all about easy targets. Ever remember one being a tough target?

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » May 23, 2017, 2:45 pm

I know because I'm British and I am watching the news live. Show some respect for the parents and Children killed by this Monster who deliberately Targeted kids. Leave your reasons to yourself Loan Star.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » May 23, 2017, 3:02 pm

vlad wrote:I know because I'm British and I am watching the news live. Show some respect for the parents and Children killed by this Monster who deliberately Targeted kids. Leave your reasons to yourself Loan Star.
You're the only one with access to media reports because you're British? :) I'm watching it too. No disrespect was shown. There have been at least a dozen references in the media -- England and the world -- to the date being of significance and symbolic of Lee Rigby's death. Apparently, you haven't exposed yourself to those "live" reports, or you're ignoring them.

As long as you're going to post on a forum, people will offer their views. If you don't like them, that's your problem.

neeemu
udonmap.com

Post by neeemu » May 23, 2017, 3:31 pm

Not really the time or subject for petty bickering fellas.

timmy
udonmap.com

Post by timmy » May 23, 2017, 3:38 pm

lone star , your not from Manchester SO KEEP OUT your just the same as your boss from Boston , only you lot from usa think you have the say on everything else in the world ... full of it ....

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » May 23, 2017, 3:54 pm

Yes no time for bickering but the time for Britain to think about their position on all thing muslim.
Unfortunately violence and the rules of engagement are not in their thinking. Perhaps time to fight fire with fire now they have openly and publically declared children as fair game.

We all know where they will be congregating over the next few weeks of their ramadan. Harsh words I know but they are slowly leaving the west with no alternative.

A time now for all to be vigilant world wide, not just Britain.

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » May 23, 2017, 4:01 pm

Lone Star I Live in the North so I HAVE access to Northern News and live feeds you do not. No 1 is referring to Lee Rigby or a specific date for this attack. I have reported your post and hope the mods will take action on you. This was an Attack on kids leaving a Concert.

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » May 23, 2017, 4:32 pm

Billy, IF This Horrible attack was based on a SPECIFIC Date......All I Can say is Be Very, Very Careful in London on 7th July !!!

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » May 23, 2017, 4:35 pm

timmy wrote:lone star , your not from Manchester SO KEEP OUT your just the same as your boss from Boston , only you lot from usa think you have the say on everything else in the world ... full of it ....
I'm not bickering. I'm not being disrespectful. I only offered a point of view that I have seen on almost a dozen news agencies. No one has to be from Manchester or Britain to read and see news.

Here are just four:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ma ... d-10479632

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3626018/m ... by-murder/

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest- ... nde-attack

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/cr ... 50576.html

I've also seen it on at least three television news organizations.

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » May 23, 2017, 7:50 pm

They have all just the same info as all the other organisations so a wee bit sensationalism makes for more readers/watchers. They do not care if it is the truth, Scum. No caring about the victims
, just sell , sell.

Return to “World News”