medical assistance

Looking for advise on hospitals, dentists and other health issues? Ask here.
max19
udonmap.com

medical assistance

Post by max19 » March 6, 2018, 10:00 pm

Does anybody of you have the knowledge of some serious doctor or nurse who take you at your home and not inside hospital in the very last days of your life . Need for medical assistance same like pain , oxygen , infusions etc.
Thanks in advance

Faraday
udonmap.com

Re: medical assistance

Post by Faraday » March 6, 2018, 10:30 pm

I would contact Sheryl - a Moderator, on Thai Visa.

She is extremely knowledgeable.

max19
udonmap.com

Post by max19 » March 7, 2018, 7:45 pm

Thank`s Faraday . Some more experiences from this young and healthy community ?

Hoopoe
udonmap.com

Post by Hoopoe » March 7, 2018, 10:03 pm

My penny's worth , having had a few friends die over the last few years ,NON in hospital ,( after final Diagnosis) ,all were treated by their local clinics ,dosage pain relief etc, 2 had Term Cancer , lived in different parts of the outer villages of Udon, so the vague answer can only be , depends where you live ,

max19
udonmap.com

Post by max19 » March 7, 2018, 10:20 pm

Cancer is the keyword and our area is close to "Nong Kham" . So some doctors treat your friends at home in the final days ?
You can send me a private message too , if you want .

Hoopoe
udonmap.com

Post by Hoopoe » March 8, 2018, 5:46 am

max19 wrote:
March 7, 2018, 10:20 pm
Cancer is the keyword and our area is close to "Nong Kham" . So some doctors treat your friends at home in the final days ?
You can send me a private message too , if you want .
I can only give my experiences ,when there are not enough funds for the patient to remain in hospital,( for me i'd rather be home on terminal illness , hey but thats a personal preference ) my fiends Didn't have a lot of money so elected to stay home , were the nearest local clinic sent a nurse or doctor out to apply what ever medication was required ,this happened to 4 of my friends , 2 with cancer ,,,,,to give an example of this , where i live , well out in the stick's , between Nong han & Kumphawapi in a stretch of the 3250 rd 2 kilometers in either direction from my house (err the wifes house ha ) There are 3 such local clinics, this is just an example , other areas maybe the same ,i don't know , just ask around locally someone will know , hope this helps , it's a bit vague as stated , but each area could be different ,

Return to “Health & Beauty”