Mystery Solved! This Is How The Pyramids Of Egypt Were Built

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
MetalHeader

Mystery Solved! This Is How The Pyramids Of Egypt Were Built

Post by MetalHeader » March 15, 2018, 8:24 pm

I've came across a very interesting article, so I wanted to share it with you guys:
http://www.the-bored-ninja.tk/2018/03/1 ... -built-17/

felixcat
udonmap.com

Re: Mystery Solved! This Is How The Pyramids Of Egypt Were Built

Post by felixcat » March 16, 2018, 5:20 pm

MetalHeader, I don't think anyone is going to comment on this, because it will make them "think". But I would like to take a stab at it. This theory is jsut like Darwins theory. It does not make sense to critical thinkers. Darwin says we are "evolving" , so why aren't we developing or "evolving" in ways that will protect us from vaccines, corrupt governments, and other things that threaten our "exhistance"? Enough on that...
The video makes sense if you were, say, smoking good pot, drinking some dark icey Lowenbrau"s while eating Pizza with your friends...but, in reality, bricks floating upstream, to meet a calm stream? OK, 1st the calm stream, (above) would be pouring down, 100's of lbs of pressure on the bricks floating upstream. Did they also use helium? Actually, the real "mystery" is how did they get 100 ton bricks, cut perfectly, up into place.
My Theory based on mine and many others is that "fallen angels" or Giants, or Nephalims (who had the "Knowledge of God Almighty", who created the Heavens and Earth, but not the power) built the Pyramids as "Landmarks" on the earth, so they knew where to land as they traveled about in the "spiritual realms". Let that sink in a bit..the only things "They say" are seen from space are the Pyramids and Great Wall of China..
How about this Mystery Solved, Noah's Ark is really on Mt. Arararat, in Turkey. Just as the Bible says. There are videos of it, but Google and the Turkey gov are suppressing it and Turkey has banned going up to see it. Hope that helps..

magpie73
udonmap.com

Post by magpie73 » March 17, 2018, 12:36 am

bullshite the pyramids built by giants and some gadge out of a book and weird green blokes not having it they were built by master engineers and slave labour probably hundreds and thousands press ganged into the construction of it

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » March 17, 2018, 11:08 am

Every treckie knows Jean Luc Picard had them beamed down from the Jolly Green Giant Planet [-X [-X [-X

Martyn
udonmap.com

Post by Martyn » March 17, 2018, 5:36 pm

obelisk.jpg
A group of expats living in Udon Thani have been trying to erect an obelisk (tapering stone pillar) for the past three years or so using methods they assume were used to build Stonehenge. Here's a link to their website - http://megalithmovers.org/raising-an-obelisk.htm

Extract from the blog...... Blog 31st October 2015 On Monday Steve, Sean and myself set about the job of simulating the stone staircase underneath the top end of the obelisk, as mentioned in last weeks blog. We decided to try steel scaffolding towers which we intend to reinforce with vertical timbers set in the manner of pit-props, these will be lashed to the towers at strategic places especially directly under the fulcrum where the weight of the lift will be transferred directly to the ground through the pit-props.

This month they finally managed to complete the task.

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » March 17, 2018, 9:41 pm

Well, there you go, got this thread off the ground.
Now we are back to this "obelisk", representing the penis of Rah, the sun god. Yeah, every country has one, or 2, or 3.
The Lincoln Memorial has one, suppoedly its 666 feet high and 666 in' on each side on the base.
So "cheers" to the boys building it, another "idol"in the land of idols. Quite a team of dedicated drinkers.

Stantheman
udonmap.com

Post by Stantheman » March 18, 2018, 8:14 pm

Felix, Still don't know your fascination with 666, but thats your personal thoughts so your problem. As for Lincoln Memorial, please provide specifics area thst is 666, here's a link for you to review to support your statement if you can find answer.
https://www.nps.gov/linc/learn/historyc ... istics.htm

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » March 19, 2018, 3:40 am

My bad Stan, Washington Monument ,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxbmvLX8Bms
Not my facination ..what facinates me is why don't people see these things. Washington DC, (also known as Vatican 2) is all about Freemasons (illuminati, Jesuits, satanism, occoult,ect.) its on everything. All Presidents (I believe) were and are 33 degree Masons to this day. Thats why your votes don't count. Rome, England, Washington DC run all this stuff, 3 in 1 all the same. Rome controls the "Religion", England (Britian) controls the money and the US controls the military. Put them together and you get the NWO, with Trump as the Saleman, what can go wrong?
Hope that helps....

Jello
udonmap.com

Post by Jello » March 19, 2018, 12:13 pm

Stantheman wrote:
March 18, 2018, 8:14 pm
Felix, Still don't know your fascination with 666, but thats your personal thoughts so your problem. As for Lincoln Memorial, please provide specifics area thst is 666, ...
Washington Monument? It's actually 555 feet tall and has the inscription Laus Deo (praise God) at the summit. Doesn't sound very satanic to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRuFesz3NOk

BTW Metalhead, very odd subject for a first post. Sockpuppet much? :lol:
UFF DA!

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » March 19, 2018, 3:33 pm

So, Jello, you don't think for yourself? Because this Puppet Boy tells you something, you think he is "correct"? Did you think that the Monument is 555ft and the "cap" is another 11ft, making 666ft? Its so funny when people like you try to sound like you really know something. Watch your video on Youtube and read all the comments. I always read all comments before I make up my mind. I would say your video has be debunked. And, you think because it say "god" on it, it has to be to God (big G). Look at the back of a 1 dollar bill, you will see the Pyramid with the "enligtened" cap stone and Illuminati eye. It gets better! It says "In God we trust" at the top of the bill. Hmm? Who's god would that be?
I watched yours Jello, now you watch mine. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQhW9vAwCqM
This is good, "If I were the Devil" - Paul Harvey's 1965 speech- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GiAYeWGDTM
Hope that helps...

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » March 19, 2018, 5:14 pm

felixcat wrote:
March 19, 2018, 3:33 pm
So, Jello, you don't think for yourself? Because this Puppet Boy tells you something, you think he is "correct"?
So if he doesn't agree with you, he must not be thinking for himself?

felixcat wrote:
March 19, 2018, 3:33 pm
Did you think that the Monument is 555ft and the "cap" is another 11ft, making 666ft?
No, that would be 566 feet.

johnwills
udonmap.com

Post by johnwills » March 19, 2018, 7:32 pm

How do you think the pyramids were built Graham Hancock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3TQbV6cfQM

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » March 19, 2018, 8:21 pm

So there you go, I got the math wrong. I will find the true numbers.....
Yes, I am always held to a "higher standard"in my whole life.
So being my numbers are off, are all the other informations wrong also?
johnwills, you showed up to the show a bit late.

christian_2013
udonmap.com

Post by christian_2013 » March 20, 2018, 1:26 am

felixcat wrote:
March 19, 2018, 8:21 pm
So there you go, I got the math wrong. I will find the true numbers.....
Yes, I am always held to a "higher standard"in my whole life.
So being my numbers are off, are all the other informations wrong also?
johnwills, you showed up to the show a bit late.
The Washington monument measures 555 feet above ground and 111 feet below ground, totalling up to 666 feet.
You got it right Felix just missed an extra 1, put it down as a typo. :-"

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » March 20, 2018, 7:02 pm

So there you have it..thanks christian_2013.
They say these people like to do things in the open and sometimes, right in our face. Are they saying "555" (hahaha) because they think we are so stupid?

christian_2013
udonmap.com

Post by christian_2013 » March 21, 2018, 9:44 am

felixcat wrote:
March 20, 2018, 7:02 pm
So there you have it..thanks christian_2013.
They say these people like to do things in the open and sometimes, right in our face. Are they saying "555" (hahaha) because they think we are so stupid?
That's nothing Felix look in to the real meaning of the Washington DC flag even more interesting.

Return to “Open Forum”