New Immigration Fee?

Thailand visa and Immigration forum
Post Reply
fdimike
udonmap.com
Posts: 1593
Joined: July 7, 2005, 10:11 am
Location: Udon Thani

New Immigration Fee?

Post by fdimike » April 11, 2016, 2:53 pm

No need to go there as there is a new NACC office here in UT now. It's located on the ring road just opposite Faroh Coffee/restaurant. It's a pretty large building with very large letters in English. Kind of hard to miss.


An ex-pat in the Land of Smile

pal52
udonmap.com
Posts: 733
Joined: September 18, 2013, 10:54 am

New Immigration Fee?

Post by pal52 » April 11, 2016, 5:16 pm

fdimike wrote:No need to go there as there is a new NACC office here in UT now. It's located on the ring road just opposite Faroh Coffee/restaurant. It's a pretty large building with very large letters in English. Kind of hard to miss.
So you can go to the office & do an anonymous complaint.

User avatar
fatbob
udonmap.com
Posts: 1975
Joined: July 14, 2009, 7:19 pm

New Immigration Fee?

Post by fatbob » April 11, 2016, 6:39 pm

pal52 wrote: by pal52 » April 11, 2016, 2:52 pm

wazza wrote:
Did you receive any feedback from your communications ??


Would be very difficult to get feedback if the complaint was anonymous Wazza

Ha ha ha, thats the funniest thing I've read for age's, go Wazza go Roosters!!!! Rugby League's the winner :lol:

User avatar
Khun Paul
udonmap.com
Posts: 3650
Joined: September 16, 2008, 3:28 pm
Location: Udon Thani

New Immigration Fee?

Post by Khun Paul » April 13, 2016, 6:59 am

Well went to Immigration yesterday the 12th, bumped into the 3 star chappie in charge ( literally ) who does have a sense of humour . Had had a nice chat and a laugh about me not Thai he not English sort of banter. had the stamp
( waited for one month ) placed into my passport , now good for another year.

In reality if you are not bothered about the waiting, there is no hassle, while I do not agree with the ' EXTRA ' fee, and unless there is a real need ( probably due to lack of planning on the applicants behalf ) it is no problem.

Like many others I have never felt that I had any problems, only once when they moved to the Airport and required a proof of living / permission / whatever , to live where I lived as the rightful Thai owner was overseas permanently , luckily her mother stepped in to clear the air. Even though I had a Yellow Book .
Since then narry a problem ,as I have always said , speak to them before a situation and you will find them quite helpful.

User avatar
12345
udonmap.com
Posts: 616
Joined: April 1, 2014, 3:34 pm

New Immigration Fee?

Post by 12345 » April 13, 2016, 10:14 am

Planning is everything. Just have to work the scams in on your schedule, when possible.

I went in to pick mine up about a week early, since going out of town, and gal said, come back on date stamped in PP. Told her I won't be here, and simply give me my paperwork back, and I'll submit it in BKK...... one moment..... stamped and signed, have a nice day.

samuel
udonmap.com
Posts: 498
Joined: July 31, 2014, 11:00 am
Location: Udon Thani

New Immigration Fee?

Post by samuel » April 13, 2016, 10:58 am

Khun Paul wrote:....as I have always said, speak to them before a situation and you will find them quite helpful.
wise words spoken.
=D>

Peter USNR
udonmap.com
Posts: 142
Joined: March 24, 2013, 9:06 am

New Immigration Fee?

Post by Peter USNR » April 18, 2016, 11:48 am

NACC Office is located in Government building near Amphur. Go in main entrance and turn left second Office.

I went there today and filed the complaint in person after going to Immigrations and they trying that BS on me for 1500 Baht more. They reacted very quickly talking with Bangkok, Udons Office and passport office. Officer from Passport office also calling Udons big boss about the 1500 Baht who was in Bangkok in a meeting. Low and behold told to return Udon Immigrations and get Visa renewed immediately no 30 day wait and no 1500 Baht.

Contrary to some as we say in America the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Also been assigned a personal contact to see every year.

Peter USNR
udonmap.com
Posts: 142
Joined: March 24, 2013, 9:06 am

New Immigration Fee?

Post by Peter USNR » April 18, 2016, 11:50 am

fdimike wrote:No need to go there as there is a new NACC office here in UT now. It's located on the ring road just opposite Faroh Coffee/restaurant. It's a pretty large building with very large letters in English. Kind of hard to miss.
NACC's main office is located in Government Building near Amphur. Main entrance turn left 2nd office on left.

tutone
udonmap.com
Posts: 425
Joined: July 7, 2008, 3:15 am

New Immigration Fee?

Post by tutone » April 18, 2016, 5:08 pm

Peter USNR wrote:NACC Office is located in Government building near Amphur. Go in main entrance and turn left second Office.

I went there today and filed the complaint in person after going to Immigrations and they trying that BS on me for 1500 Baht more. They reacted very quickly talking with Bangkok, Udons Office and passport office. Officer from Passport office also calling Udons big boss about the 1500 Baht who was in Bangkok in a meeting. Low and behold told to return Udon Immigrations and get Visa renewed immediately no 30 day wait and no 1500 Baht.

Contrary to some as we say in America the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Also been assigned a personal contact to see every year.


There are, I think, several gov't office buildings in the area you mention. Could you describe which one has the NACC office? Thanks, in advance.

User avatar
Brian Davis
udonmap.com
Posts: 2139
Joined: January 26, 2008, 8:14 pm
Location: Phen (Udon Thani Province)

New Immigration Fee?

Post by Brian Davis » April 18, 2016, 7:17 pm

Peter USNR wrote:.... Low and behold told to return Udon Immigrations and get Visa renewed immediately no 30 day wait and no 1500 Baht......
That seems further evidence to me that that it's just a con. I believe it's still only Udon that operates this system and the supposed necessary checks miraculously disappear when somebody makes a fuss.
Sadly, I bet your life it still continues with the uninformed paying up to the uniformed.

Peter USNR
udonmap.com
Posts: 142
Joined: March 24, 2013, 9:06 am

New Immigration Fee?

Post by Peter USNR » April 19, 2016, 5:35 pm

tutone wrote:
Peter USNR wrote:NACC Office is located in Government building near Amphur. Go in main entrance and turn left second Office.

I went there today and filed the complaint in person after going to Immigrations and they trying that BS on me for 1500 Baht more. They reacted very quickly talking with Bangkok, Udons Office and passport office. Officer from Passport office also calling Udons big boss about the 1500 Baht who was in Bangkok in a meeting. Low and behold told to return Udon Immigrations and get Visa renewed immediately no 30 day wait and no 1500 Baht.

Contrary to some as we say in America the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Also been assigned a personal contact to see every year.


There are, I think, several gov't office buildings in the area you mention. Could you describe which one has the NACC office? Thanks, in advance.
It is the Thai Town Hall also known as where the Mayor's Office is.

Post Reply

Return to “Thailand Visas & Migration to other countries”