New member live in Nokon Sakon

Monthly meetings, organizations, important dates to remember etc.
doc1944
New Member
Posts: 11
Joined: August 13, 2016, 9:47 am

New member live in Nokon Sakon

Post by doc1944 » August 19, 2016, 8:46 am

Hi all im Ausie and have built a house in a village 50 ks from Nokon Sakon. I visit Udon frequently for R and R so possibly I have had a few ales with a few of you. Regards George. \:D/

macca46
udonmap.com
Posts: 971
Joined: May 26, 2014, 8:55 am
Location: Udon Thani
Contact:

Re: New member live in Nokon Sakon

Post by macca46 » August 19, 2016, 9:36 am

Welcome fellow Aussie. hope you enjoy if you want pm me if you would like some drinking company when you come next.

macca46

User avatar
grievous
udonmap.com
Posts: 587
Joined: November 28, 2010, 4:21 pm
Location: Udonthani

Re: New member live in Nokon Sakon

Post by grievous » August 19, 2016, 11:15 am

Welcome George. Are you an Aussie Rules fan or Rugby?

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 9706
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: New member live in Nokon Sakon

Post by 747man » August 19, 2016, 11:53 am

Nokon Sakon..................Or Sakon Nakon ..????

User avatar
wazza
udonmap.com
Posts: 8999
Joined: April 2, 2006, 9:06 pm
Location: Cuba- Drove around in an Ol 55 Chev - On the Prowl
Contact:

Re: New member live in Nokon Sakon

Post by wazza » August 19, 2016, 1:45 pm

Aussie Burger and Sports Bar.

Located within Nutty Park bar area.

Ask for the Newbies first free beer from host Rob. Aka Sport. Lol

User avatar
grievous
udonmap.com
Posts: 587
Joined: November 28, 2010, 4:21 pm
Location: Udonthani

Re: New member live in Nokon Sakon

Post by grievous » August 19, 2016, 1:52 pm

You should have told George to use small words and speak slowly also Wazza. Rob is a Rugby league supporter!

User avatar
fatbob
udonmap.com
Posts: 1949
Joined: July 14, 2009, 7:19 pm

Re: New member live in Nokon Sakon

Post by fatbob » August 19, 2016, 2:51 pm

You must mean Sakon Nakhon or Nakhon Phanom, welcome George, I'm sure the international game will be more your thing....

User avatar
GT93
udonmap.com
Posts: 4764
Joined: June 5, 2009, 9:37 am
Location: ฃอยชอบ Auckland

Re: New member live in Nokon Sakon

Post by GT93 » August 19, 2016, 2:59 pm

WTF?

User avatar
fatbob
udonmap.com
Posts: 1949
Joined: July 14, 2009, 7:19 pm

Re: New member live in Nokon Sakon

Post by fatbob » August 19, 2016, 4:10 pm

GT93 wrote:WTF?

Having trouble with the english language again bahhhh.

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 9706
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: New member live in Nokon Sakon

Post by 747man » August 19, 2016, 4:33 pm

coxo wrote:You must mean Sakon Nakhon or Nakhon Phanom, welcome George, I'm sure the international game will be more your thing....
What Did I Say, Coxo ???

User avatar
fatbob
udonmap.com
Posts: 1949
Joined: July 14, 2009, 7:19 pm

Re: New member live in Nokon Sakon

Post by fatbob » August 19, 2016, 5:50 pm

747man wrote:
coxo wrote:You must mean Sakon Nakhon or Nakhon Phanom, welcome George, I'm sure the international game will be more your thing....
What Did I Say, Coxo ???
Sounded a bit like when you drop the ball forward playing rugby.

doc1944
New Member
Posts: 11
Joined: August 13, 2016, 9:47 am

Re: New member live in Nokon Sakon

Post by doc1944 » August 20, 2016, 8:20 am

Ok OK just testing to see if your all awake, that is called marketing to get some response Ha Ha . IM from Perth so Ausie rules .But with rugby depends whose playing ?????? Up the all blacks. Trying to get some furniture together [second hand] can some one help me.

doc1944
New Member
Posts: 11
Joined: August 13, 2016, 9:47 am

Re: New member live in Nokon Sakon

Post by doc1944 » August 20, 2016, 8:27 am

wazza wrote:Aussie Burger and Sports Bar.

Located within Nutty Park bar area.

Ask for the Newbies first free beer from host Rob. Aka Sport. Lol
Thanks Wazza,will take you up on that, :confused: but I don't drink much these days I spill most of it?????

doc1944
New Member
Posts: 11
Joined: August 13, 2016, 9:47 am

Re: New member live in Nokon Sakon

Post by doc1944 » August 20, 2016, 8:30 am

macca46 wrote:Welcome fellow Aussie. hope you enjoy if you want pm me if you would like some drinking company when you come next.

macca46
Gday Macca will do \:D/

User avatar
wazza
udonmap.com
Posts: 8999
Joined: April 2, 2006, 9:06 pm
Location: Cuba- Drove around in an Ol 55 Chev - On the Prowl
Contact:

Re: New member live in Nokon Sakon

Post by wazza » August 20, 2016, 9:37 am

doc1944 wrote:
wazza wrote:Aussie Burger and Sports Bar.

Located within Nutty Park bar area.

Ask for the Newbies first free beer from host Rob. Aka Sport. Lol
Thanks Wazza,will take you up on that, :confused: but I don't drink much these days I spill most of it?????
Well u will fit in with the NRL guys if you spill it.

Not too many Weagles supporters at the Aussie bar but a shed load of Collingwood haters.

Great win last night over the Hawks..might let my Swans up to first . But have to win in Hobbit first lol

Post Reply

Return to “Notice Board”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests