Pakistani Food Restaurant In Udon Thani

Discussions on local & International restaurants and food suppliers.
User avatar
jimjay
udonmap.com
Posts: 590
Joined: July 5, 2012, 12:09 am

Re: Pakistani Food Restaurant In Udon Thani

Post by jimjay » May 10, 2018, 2:39 pm

YES, PLEASE DO YOUR BUSINESS HERE, I LOVE PAKISTAN FOOD. :) :) :) :)

Any "statistics" you see provided might be by potential or existing competitors.

User avatar
neeemu
udonmap.com
Posts: 263
Joined: February 13, 2007, 2:53 am
Location: North Yorkshire (UK) and Udon

Re: Pakistani Food Restaurant In Udon Thani

Post by neeemu » May 10, 2018, 5:22 pm

Try opening a stall at the walking street market/UD town night market. Indian/Pakistani food has strong aromas so shouldn't be an issue attracting customers and a stall would be ideal for kebabs/pakoras and the like. It would allow Thai's to sample the food at minimal cost to the customer and yourself and over time could build up interest and regular custom. If not then you've saved yourself a lot of time and money. (any money saved could be sent my way as way of a thank you but is completely optional!)

User avatar
jimjay
udonmap.com
Posts: 590
Joined: July 5, 2012, 12:09 am

Re: Pakistani Food Restaurant In Udon Thani

Post by jimjay » May 11, 2018, 5:17 pm

Dear OP (asking OP, not the competitor)

Will you have the equivalent of Saag Paneer if you can find a source for the Paneer?

I know it's Indian but still, miss it so, not sure what if any similar disk in Pakistan?
Attachments
index.jpeg
index.jpeg (10.5 KiB) Viewed 1243 times
Last edited by jimjay on May 11, 2018, 5:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
jimjay
udonmap.com
Posts: 590
Joined: July 5, 2012, 12:09 am

Re: Pakistani Food Restaurant In Udon Thani

Post by jimjay » May 11, 2018, 5:20 pm

sam0078 wrote:
May 8, 2018, 9:51 pm
Hey buddies land of smile someone said it right 10 days in udon thani and already in love with this city now planing to open business here so come up with good ideas which is very common Food but this time Pakistani Food i have notice in last 10 days i travel around the city and haven't see single Paki Restaurants well its great opportunity to bring Pakistani delicious food to Udon Thani you can view few Pakistani Food Pictures https://theculturetrip.com/asia/pakista ... ed-to-try/

in Malaysia Pakistani Food doing it great and one of my friend own Pakistani Restaurant In Kuala Lumpur already got his pigi bank full cuz people love paki food but i dont want to open in kuala lumpur cuz there are a lot paki restaurants already so lets try in udon thani cuz its different but i'm not sure how about Udon thani people so just need some advice before investment my money so :D
I'll gladly donate 2,000thb. :D

User avatar
papafarang
udonmap.com
Posts: 2266
Joined: August 2, 2013, 10:14 am

Re: Pakistani Food Restaurant In Udon Thani

Post by papafarang » May 12, 2018, 12:32 am

jimjay wrote:
May 11, 2018, 5:20 pm
sam0078 wrote:
May 8, 2018, 9:51 pm
Hey buddies land of smile someone said it right 10 days in udon thani and already in love with this city now planing to open business here so come up with good ideas which is very common Food but this time Pakistani Food i have notice in last 10 days i travel around the city and haven't see single Paki Restaurants well its great opportunity to bring Pakistani delicious food to Udon Thani you can view few Pakistani Food Pictures https://theculturetrip.com/asia/pakista ... ed-to-try/

in Malaysia Pakistani Food doing it great and one of my friend own Pakistani Restaurant In Kuala Lumpur already got his pigi bank full cuz people love paki food but i dont want to open in kuala lumpur cuz there are a lot paki restaurants already so lets try in udon thani cuz its different but i'm not sure how about Udon thani people so just need some advice before investment my money so :D
I'll gladly donate 2,000thb. :D
2.000 baht is a **** load of curry, but I can dig that
the world is not my home, I'm just a passenger

User avatar
Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com
Posts: 3009
Joined: October 14, 2013, 4:39 pm

Re: Pakistani Food Restaurant In Udon Thani

Post by Drunk Monkey » May 12, 2018, 9:16 am

Im too a lover of food from India , Pakkistan and Bangladesh Kashmir etc .... a frequent visitor the Bradfords curry mile until Scunthorpe got similar in the Frodingham area of the town where at its most prolific there were 30 curry house in one road.
As too if a place would work here is open to conjecture ..any business here has got to offer something that the locals will be into .... Thais tend to say this kinda food stinks yet quoff copious amounts of things like Balar , Badak and others that smell n taste vile.... why do they crave this , salivate at eating such things then a few hours later complain theyve got the tom tits and stomach ache ...TIT.

Saag Aloo , Paneer YES PLEASE !!!

DM

User avatar
Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com
Posts: 3009
Joined: October 14, 2013, 4:39 pm

Re: Pakistani Food Restaurant In Udon Thani

Post by Drunk Monkey » May 12, 2018, 9:33 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
May 12, 2018, 9:16 am
Im too a lover of food from India , Pakkistan and Bangladesh Kashmir etc .... a frequent visitor the Bradfords curry mile until Scunthorpe got similar in the Frodingham area of the town where at its most prolific there were 30 curry house in one road.
As too if a place would work here is open to conjecture ..any business here has got to offer something that the locals will be into .... Thais tend to say this kinda food stinks yet quoff copious amounts of things like Balar , Badak and others that smell n taste vile.... why do they crave this , salivate at eating such things then a few hours later complain theyve got the tom tits and stomach ache ...TIT.

Saag Aloo , Paneer YES PLEASE !!!

DM
Before anyone comments ..i know expats from various countries have strange food products ... blue cheese being one item i can think of ... but this balar stuff here is diabolical stuff imo .
DM had a cracking Blue cheese n salmon pizza last night and at the same time a table of Thais ordered the same , i dont see many expats gonna order somtam boo balar ...its is rotted fermented fish including the guts ..yummy !!!

User avatar
Owld Feller
udonmap.com
Posts: 106
Joined: June 25, 2014, 4:30 pm

Re: Pakistani Food Restaurant In Udon Thani

Post by Owld Feller » June 24, 2018, 2:17 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
May 9, 2018, 2:49 pm
Not sure if it's still the case, but a few years back there was a huge problem getting many of the various spices in Thailand. Not sure if it was import problems or lack of enthusiasm
No longer a problem.

I cook a lot of Indian food and my supplier (in Bangkok) never has a problem fulfilling my orders.

dunroaming
udonmap.com
Posts: 705
Joined: July 14, 2009, 1:34 pm

Re: Pakistani Food Restaurant In Udon Thani

Post by dunroaming » June 24, 2018, 4:01 pm

saw many of the spices needed in makro yesterday cumin tumeric capsaicin coriander etc

dazzadazza
udonmap.com
Posts: 38
Joined: December 11, 2005, 9:28 am
Location: Udon

Re: Pakistani Food Restaurant In Udon Thani

Post by dazzadazza » December 4, 2018, 1:08 pm

This Indian has opened in the center of town. I went and thought it was really good

https://www.facebook.com/primanisindianrestaurant/

post528799.html#p528799

dunroaming
udonmap.com
Posts: 705
Joined: July 14, 2009, 1:34 pm

Re: Pakistani Food Restaurant In Udon Thani

Post by dunroaming » December 4, 2018, 1:30 pm

How was the prices? great to have a new option for dining out

dazzadazza
udonmap.com
Posts: 38
Joined: December 11, 2005, 9:28 am
Location: Udon

Re: Pakistani Food Restaurant In Udon Thani

Post by dazzadazza » December 4, 2018, 2:28 pm

dunroaming wrote:
December 4, 2018, 1:30 pm
How was the prices? great to have a new option for dining out

a Small beer for me and soft drink for the other half, Starters, mains and we shared a desert 1,040.
We were both full. I would say average price. Pictures of what we had for the price.

I recommend the Nan bread as they were home made and really good. Run by a nice an Indian couple that were involved in a restaurant in Bangkok so they said. I made a nice change to have a good Indian in Udon
20181122_214356.jpg
20181122_210715.jpg
20181122_211849.jpg
20181122_211014.jpg
more pictures here of the food and location.
https://www.facebook.com/primanisindianrestaurant
Last edited by dazzadazza on December 4, 2018, 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dunroaming
udonmap.com
Posts: 705
Joined: July 14, 2009, 1:34 pm

Re: Pakistani Food Restaurant In Udon Thani

Post by dunroaming » December 4, 2018, 2:32 pm

Thanks for sharing definitely worth a visit soon

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 9567
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: Pakistani Food Restaurant In Udon Thani

Post by 747man » December 4, 2018, 3:07 pm

There is Also A Pakistani Restaurant in Nong Khai on Prajak Road ( Been there for about 15 Years ) Very Cheap Prices there also...

timmy
udonmap.com
Posts: 521
Joined: June 27, 2014, 11:03 am

Re: Pakistani Food Restaurant In Udon Thani

Post by timmy » December 4, 2018, 3:38 pm

they also to takeaways …

Post Reply

Return to “Udon Thani Restaurants”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests