Pattaya's Got Talent (Ning)

This forum is for personal video clips or favourite clips from youtube etc. (Only videos relating to Udon Thani and Thailand please)
Prenders88
udonmap.com

Pattaya's Got Talent (Ning)

Post by Prenders88 » August 10, 2009, 8:41 pm

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/up6QThW26bg&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/up6QThW26bg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Udon Thani, best seen through your car's rear view mirror.

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Re: Pattaya's Got Talent (Ning)

Post by beer monkey » August 10, 2009, 9:33 pm

I always like the way they try to sing along with the words...but don't get it right...lol, a good little mover though.
Can You Dig It Dug.?

Fawn
udonmap.com

Post by Fawn » August 11, 2009, 1:55 am

Ooh, what a find, Prenders - she'd keep me entertained for hours.
Doug! Doug! Doug!

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » August 11, 2009, 3:25 am

As long as you got plenty of baht Fawny. :D
Can You Dig It Dug.?

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » August 11, 2009, 3:28 am

Fawn wrote:Ooh, what a find, Prenders - she'd keep me entertained for hours.
so , does that make you a perv or hypocrite then westers ? this judging others is a peice of p~ss , you make my flesh crawl , you sicko . [-X [-X [-X

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » August 11, 2009, 3:37 am

The young lady dancing actually lost her dress at one point...how embarrassing for her. :oops:
Can You Dig It Dug.?

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » August 11, 2009, 3:38 am

Khun Saint, what are you doing up at this time of the afternoon? Are you drinking hot cocao to soothe your tortured soul?

Don't tell me you are out there in the pitch dark lopping of heads of worms, and gunning down other strays with your sawed-off shotgun.

Go back to sleep, and stop having nightmares about worms strangling you in the middle of the night. Pay proper homage to the mighty worm phii (ghost). Burn some candles and leave some food and drink for them on the neighbour's property.

Don't toss grenades at your two wise friends, the dogs. Remember they are on your side.
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

Fawn
udonmap.com

Post by Fawn » August 11, 2009, 3:51 am

saint wrote:so , does that make you a perv or hypocrite then westers ? this judging others is a peice of p~ss , you make my flesh crawl , you sicko . [-X [-X [-X
Doug, I'm not a fossilised Vampire like the OP on the t'internet thread. I'm only 42, got all my own teeth and I have a decent physique. She'd be trying to bar fine me, I'm so gorgeous.
Doug! Doug! Doug!

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » August 11, 2009, 3:57 am

got all my own teeth and I have a decent physique. She'd be trying to bar fine me, I'm so gorgeous.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jq3H1QZlct0&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jq3H1QZlct0&hl ... 2=0xe87a9f" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Can You Dig It Dug.?

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » August 11, 2009, 4:09 am

Yeah, but Fawn, aren't you really, really, short?

At least that is the rumour that young Mr. Westerby used to spread.
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » August 11, 2009, 4:17 am

Fawn wrote:

saint wrote:so , does that make you a perv or hypocrite then westers ? this judging others is a peice of p~ss , you make my flesh crawl , you sicko . [-X [-X [-X
Doug, I'm not a fossilised Vampire like the OP on the t'internet thread. I'm only 42, got all my own teeth and I have a decent physique. She'd be trying to bar fine me, I'm so gorgeous.
oh , i apologise , how naive of me , so at your age and with a body to die for , its not considered pervy , to enjoy the delights of a younger woman , and 42 is the meaning of all life , is it not ? tilo , i was woken at this ungodly hour by a storm , which has now subsided , and am in the process of deciding what next to do . not being one to get back to sleep once woken , its going to be a very long day me thinks . as ive already eliminated all my worms , i cant even enjoy a spot of mass murder . suggestions on a postcard please !!!!! err maybe not . :roll: :roll: :roll:

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » August 11, 2009, 4:20 am

Just watch the lovely Ning over and over again...(but turn the sound off) till its time for breakfast.
Can You Dig It Dug.?

Prenders88
udonmap.com

Post by Prenders88 » August 11, 2009, 5:03 am

Looking at the video again, and again, I can't make my mind up if Ning lost her micro skirt on purpose or accident. :-k

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » August 11, 2009, 5:08 am

By Jove prenders...i do believe it was not part of the routine, all the other performers still have their garments about their person....and it does not look right when it does slip off, but hats off (or skirts in this case..Q drum roll and the sound of cymbals) to the girl asshe carried on regardless..(and micro skirt less...drum roll again..)..... :content:
Can You Dig It Dug.?

aznyron
udonmap.com

Post by aznyron » August 11, 2009, 6:55 pm

ill watch the video in udon when they hook me up with my 5 mgb of download speed it looks like enjoyable flick :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Prenders88
udonmap.com

Post by Prenders88 » August 11, 2009, 7:23 pm

The Lovely Ning "dances" in the Kitten Club, which is part of the Penthouse Hotel in Pattayaland 2.
Have a look at their website, and video, you can book a VIP limo, and have two Kitten Club girls to pick you up from the airport.

I've never stayed there but I used to sit across the road in Cheers and watch the proceedings at the entrance.
Anyone remember the little fat bell hop on the door of the Penthouse Hotel?

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » August 11, 2009, 8:23 pm

No solly....but i remember the Thai Albino toilet inspector on Soi 9....(boxing bars).
Can You Dig It Dug.?

rick
udonmap.com

Post by rick » August 11, 2009, 8:49 pm

Tut tut, not very observant.... at least one other girl in the background is later also dancing without a skirt. But i do not suppose you were looking that far away. Quite hypnotic i will admit!

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » August 11, 2009, 10:51 pm

Prenders88 wrote:<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/up6QThW26bg&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/up6QThW26bg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Yes at 1.17mins a girl in the background also lost her skirt, and was showing her peachy bum bum... :oops:
Can You Dig It Dug.?

Fawn
udonmap.com

Post by Fawn » August 12, 2009, 1:29 am

Tilokarat wrote:Yeah, but Fawn, aren't you really, really, short?

At least that is the rumour that young Mr. Westerby used to spread.
I'm not really that short, it's just the gammy leg that makes people stare. But it would just look plain ridiculous if she bar fined me and I was seven foot something when she was four foot nine.
Doug! Doug! Doug!

Return to “Udon Thani & Thailand Video Clips”