Pets

Have a question or comment about Shopping in Udon Thani? Post it here!
Dakoda
udonmap.com

Pets

Post by Dakoda » November 6, 2005, 7:20 pm

Been thinking about getting a pet. Seems to me that there are already too many dogs, and when looking for a cat, they seem to come from America, so the price of a plane ticket is included.

So where can I get a Vietnamese Pig :?: Also it might be a good idea to know what I am getting into :roll:

BangkokButcher
udonmap.com

Re: Pets

Post by BangkokButcher » November 7, 2005, 4:17 am

Dakoda wrote:So where can I get a Vietnamese Pig
Are you serious :?:

valentine

Post by valentine » November 7, 2005, 5:48 am

Vietnam???

Paul
udonmap.com

Re: Pets

Post by Paul » November 7, 2005, 2:06 pm

I didn't want to go there - but Valentine started it .......
Dakoda wrote:
So where can I get a Vietnamese Pig :?: Also it might be a good idea to know what I am getting into :roll:
Look on the Udonmap for the red squares.

Theres also some Lao Pigs, and Chinese pigs and most definitely English pigs LOL :)

valentine

Post by valentine » November 7, 2005, 6:41 pm

You've never needed encouragement from me before Paul. Still suffering from the shock of seeing how long that blokes hair was? Your face was a picture mate!!

Dakoda
udonmap.com

Post by Dakoda » November 7, 2005, 7:28 pm

Where is that falling down funny guy when you need him :?:

Now that I'm off the floor
Are you serious :?:

yes, they seem to be very popular in the states as HOUSE PETS, from what I know they are like a trusted dog, except no barking. Burglers beware, you will be snuggled to death!
I didn't want to go there - but Valentine started it .......
I am not going there either, this is the Shopping forum, not the Nightlife forum, and yes I am serious, although I keep saying to TW, that when it gets too big, we can have a pig roast party. I have seen a couple at a local Wat near TW's house, I would think being this close, they would be an option here, quess I better do a A9 search!

Thanks everyone for your input, just too funny 8) :lol: :lol:

From A9

Potbellys

after reading, maybe not a good idea, guess I should just stick with my fish. :)
Last edited by Dakoda on November 7, 2005, 8:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

valentine

Post by valentine » November 7, 2005, 7:52 pm

This is not a joke but true. In a childrens zoo somewhere in middle America I observed two typical middleaged overweight ladies looking at the Vietnam pigs and one turned to the other and said"Ahrr they are so ugly" I couldn't restrain my mirth. Just wish I had a mirror handy!!!

yorkman
udonmap.com

Post by yorkman » November 8, 2005, 9:07 pm

valentine wrote:This is not a joke but true. In a childrens zoo somewhere in middle America I observed two typical middleaged overweight ladies looking at the Vietnam pigs and one turned to the other and said"Ahrr they are so ugly" I couldn't restrain my mirth. Just wish I had a mirror handy!!!
As this has digressed slightly from the pet topic

I was in a 6 person lift with 4 others, and a huge lady tried to get in. An alarm went off and a sign lit up over the buttons saying "overweight"

I just managed to restrain my mirth until she had left again, and the doors closed.... just

Return to “Udon Thani Shopping”